Author has written 19 stories for Harry Potter, Resident Evil, X-overs, Devil May Cry, Black Lagoon, Xenosaga, Anime X-overs, Claymore, Transformers/Beast Wars, Death Note, and Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Back from the dead 12/12/15: Remembered this website and decided to see if my login still worked. I was surprised to see a few PM's about my stories too!
Bad news: I've lost nearly all of them and won't be continuing or uploading old chapters. I've written QUITE a few more stories (182 to be precise) but I won't be uploading any since they're all basically dream recollections and are pretty weird self-inserts. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to hear about any however!
News Some day in August: Well, my PC crashed, just in case any of you were wondering. Might be a while till you get the 10-odd chapters for all of my fics. Sorry folks!
News 27/06/07: Added a new HP/Death Note one-shot, check it out! I'm also working on a Devil May Cry fic (the one I have already will probably be scrapped in favor of this one) which I've got a rough idea about, and a sword drawing which is here.
News 29/05/07: Moved my Black Lagoon fics to the new Black Lagoon section. Someone was listening :P
Update 13/05/07: Sorry I haven't been updating lately, I got a Nintendo Wii and have been playing with it like mad! And then I realized that I neglected my PS3, so I had to play that too... And then my computer crashed, so I installed Vista and have yet to have a word processor not to mention I lost my half-done works for Souls in Motion, Black Lagoon: A New Era, Xenosaga and IPI... GAY
Link Update 04/04/07: Here's a finished picture showing the general look of Cerbeross Railgun
Link Update 25/03/07: Here's a link to an UNFINISHED picture of Taka's new guns: Angelica and Devilica. I'm currently drawing Angelica, and Devilica will follow with color changes.
Here's one of Ebony and Ivory, I just took a pic of my DMC3 collector's set: Ebony and Ivory
General Update 23/03/07: I've branched out into different kinds of stories now, such as Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, and anime. Figured I can't stay with Harry Potter forever lol. My current focus is my Black Lagoon fic, Brothers and I'll probably be working on that as much as I can daily since I have free time. 2-3 chapters a day sure is a lot of muse to work out. I can end it pretty much anytime, but I'd like to think that I can whip up some ultra badass epic final battle against... someone at the end.
"In my first Potions class, I got the impression that Professor Snape needed a hug. I was wrong."
- Luna Lovegood, on her first year at Hogwarts
Fics I like:
- Anything Harry/Hermione despite Jo's (sniff) opinions...
- Harry/Ginny, but only if Ginny's a firecracker who doesn't put up with crap and isn't a clingly she-whore
- Harry/Tonks, unlikely, but some authors have really pulled this ship off well.
- Harry/multi, because, well, sometimes we just need smut.
- Harry/Fem Blaise, since I really think that Jo could have done well with that plot.
- Super Harry fics, bordering omnipotent but well written and explained.
- Martial Arts Harry. That just owns.
- Azkaban Harry, who then gets proven innocent and either takes revenge or saves the world and leaves. Must be well-written though, like "Fixing Broken Glass", "Those Betrayed Emerald Eyes" or "Betrayed" (There are 2 Betrayed fics).
- Harry runs away from the Dursleys. My all-time favorite in this catagory is "Shake Me" by RoxieSnape. It's a damn shame that she never went onto the sequel. I also enjoy "Ninja Wizard" as it's Japanese, Harry/Hermione and a delightful read.
- TIME TRAVEL HARRY! Such as "Fate's Debt", anything by SilverAegis or S'Tarken and a few others. They just can't go wrong.
- ANY Story written by Rorschach's Blot. That man is an utter GENIUS!
Fics I DISlike:
- I hate stories where Harry is portrayed as a whiny, selfish little bitch who can't fight his way out of a paper bag without help from the Order, Ministry and his friends.
- I also hate fics where the entire time Harry's completely depressed because of Sirius. No offense to Sirius fans, I love the guy too but come on, he and Harry have had a total of 6 complete conversations and all of the mail from eachother was usually about life-death situations. I could count the total weeks Harry has actually spent with Sirius on one hand, and that was during Christmas in OotP. Stop making Harry such a windbag!
- Arrogant omnipotent Harry. I absolutely hate Harry when he gains super powers and thinks himself a god above men, like in HP and the Secret Santuary... I mean come on, he's as arrogant and all-mighty as the Malfoys, and last time I checked he hated them...
- Harry/older women. Well, with the exception of some well-written Bellatrix/Narcissa/Tonks fics like Earl of the North. Other ones just suck.
- Non-descriptive and totally unbelievable stories, ie, "Harry dissapears for the summer, comes back having shot up from 5'5" to 6'2" and learned nearly every type of combat magic in the world after going to Gringotts to inherit the Black and Potter fortune and experiencing magical puberty/magical inheritance with absolutely no explanation". I rest my case. How the hell can you grow nearly a full foot in one summer, regardless of "magical maturation" and whatnot!
- Drawn-out fics. I'm not a fan of a fic where it goes day by day in a totally boring manner, describing classes, homework, angst and so on EVERY DAMN CHAPTER. Seriously, I could care less about Harry's History of Magic essay grade!
- Slash. I don't mind gays or lesbians since one of my close friends Brent is gay, and two of my girl friends are dating eachother but I'd rather not READ about Harry/Draco or ESPECIALLY Harry/Snape. I've even seen some damn Harry/Sirius for God's sake! Just, no, no!
- Lastly, Ron. Ron with Hermione. People who know me know why I hate the red headed idiot.
General DISlikes (Don't worry, there'll be a lot!):
- HBP. Words shan't be needed but if you need clarification then: three relationships pulled out of her ass, including Harry's sudden freak attraction to Ginny when he's basically ignored her existance for 4 years, Remus/Tonks, although I can forgive it since it's a sidestory and the oh-so-subtle-but-it's-not sexual tension between Ron/Hermione. Also, why the HELL is Harry still a whiny bitch, and I still think Jo could have at least given us the privilidge of Harry actually mourning a LITTLE bit over Sirius, there were like 3 sentences with the man's name in them! And the inheritance? What inheritance, Dumbledore just told Harry what he got! I've read fanfiction better than HBP and I hope to god that Jo pulls a rabbit out of her incredibly wealthy ass and makes book 7 something worth reading or else it'll be like most fanfiction I've read: Started off good then went real sour real fast.
- American motorcycles, such as Harley. They are loud, brash and moving "Disturbing the Peace" tickets that are a pain to drive (my dad had a Harley) and totally lack aerodynamics. I'll keep my '06 YZF-R1 1100cc thanks.
- While I'm bashing American products, American CARS! Chevy, Pontiac and their affiliates can kiss my ass. I do like some of the posher brands like Cadillac but all else may burn in American hell. My friend Jordan had a '97 Sunfire that had its engine blow up without warning, and then a 2000 Cavalier that smoked oil literally 20 minutes off of the dealership lot and then a bloody '05 Aveo that had its suspension snap because of a tight turn. Honestly, it took the idiot 6 years and $30,000 before he bought an '05 Honda Civic.
!Top 20 Favorite Fanfictions!
1. The Refiner's Fire - A GOD amoung fanfiction, Abraxan writes damn long stories that totally hand out an ass-kicking to HBP. His stories are incredibly detailed, nearly day to day and have far more emotional range than Jo's 'teaspoon' amount. Highly recommended story, but I know you've all read it. This story is completed.
2. Shake Me- Another amazing fic, one that I judge all Independent!Harry stories by. It's a Harry/Hermione, then Harry/OCFemVamp. It's a bloody shame that RoxieSnape never continued the sequel, although a few chapters were posted for a while before she took them off. I'd have preferred she left them on, that way I could mourn appropriately. This story is completed.
3. Let's Do the Time Warp Again!- Do I even have to say anything about this? Harry/Harem! Come on! Rorschach's Blot is a demi-god! This story is a Work-In-Progress.
4. Harry Potter and Fate's Debt-A great Harry/Ginny story that has Harry receiving a letter from his future self. Lots of detail, great fluff scenes and battles. Also has high detail to character's emotions. Sadly, Intromet has discontinued updating on FF dot net (no doubt due to their less than satisfactory maintenance) and I had to join his Yahoo group to get updates, but they're slow. This is a Work-In-Progress
5. The Time of Destiny- The sequel to The Refiner's Fire. Still great, picks up right after RF and has all the elements of its predecessor. Although Harry does get his ass kicked a lot in this fic and RF, I think a total of like, 10 chapters involved our hero in the hospital wing, but you can't blame Abraxan for being realistic :P. This story is Complete.
6. Shades of Grey - Written by CreativeQuill, a wonderful Harry/Ginny story with tons of surprises, fights, secrets and is perhaps the only story that can pull off obvious cliche's easily. This story is Complete.
7. Chasing Rainbows - The Sequel to Shades of Grey, equally as good and still Harry/Ginny. This story is Complete. I didn't put Two Kinds of Light on this list because, well, it wasn't as good as its first two in the series. Not quite a dissapointment, but a let down in my opinion.
8. The Times Are ChangingThe Path Aheadand Secrets of the Shadowsby TheGreatFox2000. I don't think words are necessary for these three stories, considering that they all take up one slot on this list! It's Harry/Hermione, well written and is far more than capable of keeping my attention, which is something to say at the least.
9. Rising Phoenix - A brand spanking new Post-HBP fic that swings towards my liking. It's Harry/Hermione and is a total twist from your average Azkaban!Harry story. Read it, you'll be pleasantly surprised and HermanTumbleweed and I trade messages a lot since I REALLY like it. Lots of LEMONS for you smut lovers too. This is a Work-In-Progress. FAST updates.
10. Ninja Wizard - A great AU fic by David4, it features Ninja!Harry that's actually believable for once. Lots of action, twists and enough detail to bugger your uncle. Harry/Hermione as well. This is a Work-In-Progress. Slow updates, but he makes up for it with huge chapters.
11. Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny - Written by Wheezy1, this is a great Independent!Harry with Manipulative!Dumbledore. The pairings are Harry/Hermione and Neville/Luna. Lots of fun stuff in this story, Ron and Ginny and a crapload of other people are controlled by Dumbledore but Harry fixes that up eventually. A fun read! This story is Complete.
12. Harry Potter and the Girl-Who-Lived - A totally kickass story written by SilverAegis. Pretty slow on the update and I hope he doesn't abandon it like his other great stories. Features Time-Travel!AU!Post-War!Harry who falls in love with his alternate younger female self and plans to help her save her world, foil Dumbledore and Snape and basically get revenge on everyone, but on a serious note. Harry/Lily. This story is a Work-In-Progress.
13. Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Future's Past - A great Time-Travel!Harry story where he travels back in time after the war and tries to prevent all the bad crap from happening while trying to avoid Dumbledore and a really aggravating Snape. Not sure of how the pairings turn out, but will probably be Harry/Ginny. This is a Work-In-Progress.
14. Harry Potter and the Power of Time- A very incredible and lengthy work by RossWrock, who has just returned from the Navy! Welcome back Ross!If you read the latest reviews you'll see many pissed off readers who threaten and even wish death upon him. Slight Harry/Ginny. This story has been PICKED UP AGAIN!
15. Earl of the North - Written by Lord Silvere, a guy who likes to speak about himself in third person. Odd, but who cares. This is a totally badass Harry/Bellatrix Black story that just sets the bar for any other story of this pairing. I find that anything other story just pales in comparison with the same pairing. In this story Harry is betrayed, sent to Azkaban and escapes with Bella, only to find out that they, oops, married eachother in the process. Harry and his new hot wife then find out he's this super mega ultra lord and work hard to claim his innocence. This story is seemingly Abandoned. Very slow updates, well, last time I checked and nothing new for several months.
16. Tom and Harry - Written by old-crow, who is my one of my favorite Harry/Hermione shippers. His other stories have been somewhat monotonous and repetitive (oh great, Harry shot Voldie with a Barrett M95 .50cal sniper rifle yet AGAIN) but this one is fresh, new and has a twist. It STARTS off with Harry/Ginny but then she gets her soul sucked out and it turns Harry/Hermione. Cruel, but it worked for me. Also, since I hate Ron, he 'accidently' blows a hole in the new Minister of Magic's chest and gets his memory wiped and lived as a muggle. Totally wicked. This story is Complete.
17. Lord of Caer Azkaban - A story that even has its own spinoff, this is an absurdly original story by none other than Rorschach's Blot. Harry goes to get his inheritence and finds out that he's the owner of Azkaban! Not only that, but he's outside of the MoM's jurisdiction! Mayhem ensues! His personal assistant is a rather sexy young girl who would jump into his bed naked if only he asked. I'm still waiting for him to ask. Not only that, but she's the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and quite vindictive to Harry's enemies. But wait! There's more! Not only does Harry have this she-slave at his every beck and whim, but Hermione comes to join in later! Can you say menage, or what? This story has been abandoned on this site, but updated on his Yahoo group.
18. Harry Potter & The New Life- By SilverAegis. Another story of his I love (alright, I love them all) that involves a different Time-Travel!AU!Harry. This time, Harry is sent back into his 11 year old body and he finds out his family is alive, well, and slightly Japanese if his sister Sakura and friends Yuna have anything to prove to it. Features a young Harry, but with budding relationships with Hermione, Ginny, Yuna, and about 15254373 other young girls, including Fudge's pretty daughter. Such a stud. This story is on Hold.
19. Shadow Mage- A badass Dark!ButNotEvil!Harry story that has him pair off with quite a few girls. Plenty of OC's and is it just me or is every girl in Hogwarts minus Millicent Bulstrode ass-F'n hot? This story is written by the ever-surly Thor Nairda and holds way too much action humanly possible and Harry gets some wicked powers. I think this will end up Harry/FemBlaise, and I'd like it that way. This story is a Work-In-Progress. Very slow updates however, usually 3-4 months in-between.
20. Identity - This is another great Independent!Harry story which has him travel the world, shag a bunch of girls including: A hot FemVamp, an Elf, Fleur Delacour, Fleur Delacour's MOM, Hermione and Ginny. He also reluctantly makes Fleur, Hermione and Ginny his concubines, so you can't argue with that logic. Tons of battles, new powers that actually make sense as to how he got them and total Dumbledore!Bashing. This story is a Work-In-Progress. Has decent update speed, and no signs of abandonment.
As you can all see, these are just the tip of the iceberg of the stories I love. If you want a bigger list, just check the Favorites in my profile. There's plenty, but I've still got to add more since I just favorite stories in my Internet Explorer folder, not on FF. There are about 200 fics that I have favorited so it will take a while.
Ceara Ivory (108)
Cleric of Nayru (13)
crystal h (5)
Daphne Li (15)
Devil Boss (4)
DJ Rodriguez (79)
Flyin Eagle (2)
gabriel blessing (20)
Geovanni Luciano (3)
Greater Avenger (4)
Krystal Lily Potter (22)
Lukan Marvolo (4)
Maestro Hazard (11)
Master Slytherin (3)
Obsidian Pheonix (1)
padawan lynne (9)
Raphael Fitchburne (13)
Rorschach's Blot (41)
S. S. IDGET (4)
Silver pup (44)
Takeda Lee (7)
The White Lily (16)
Thor Nairda (1)
Uchiha ninja (2)
Useful Oxymoron (31)
Writer Nightpen (48)