Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, and Vampire Academy.
I did have some ideas about "Boarding School in Siberia" and "The Pain Inside" and I'm bringing them to paper right now. But please, be patient, I will update them as soon as they are finished and beta-ed!
Also I'm working on my books series for which ideas are just spilling our of my finger tips. If you are interested in reading my fiction, just give me a short notice.
Due to the lates developments regarding M-rated fictions etc., I have opened my new account on AdultFanFiction.net to publish my stories there in case they will suddenly disappear from this side. My nick still is the same, so as soon as you miss anything, let me know or check out AFF.net to read my stories!
Fun things to do in an elevator when you're bored...
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the houlder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.