Poll: Random: Fave candy? Vote Now!
Author has written 25 stories for House, M.D., Shugo Chara!, Kuroshitsuji, Sanctuary, Pandora Hearts, Hawaii Five-0, Suits, and Supernatural.
I finally decided to update my profile! Hehe. Name is Dani and i'm married. I watch a lot of tv and movies. A LOT OF TV. I only write for certain shows. Shows that really get me to want to write about them :D Ask me any question and I will most likely answer them all because I love talking to other people! Send me requests for stuff you want me to write and I will most likely write the story. I'm a huge fan girl!
Update of my life:
College, husband joining the army, living with bestie, now have two dogs and three cats
I have a Tumblr: missdanibr.tumblr.com
I have a Twitter: @WSUmissdani
I have a AO3: (archiveofourown . org) MissDani360
I have a DeviantArt: DaniBD
Shows I currently write/had wrote about:
House M.D: House/Cuddy
Black Butler(manga/anime): Ciel/Sebastian SLASH
Shugo Chara: Amu/Ikuto
Pandora Hearts: Preferred Gilbert/Oz SLASH
Suits: Harvey/Mike SLASH
Supernatural: Dean/Castiel and Sam/Gabriel
I will answer questions so people know a little about myself :D
1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:30am
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Rock Of Ages
4. What is your favorite TV show? Suits
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Hawaii, Canada, Florida
6. What did you have for breakfast? eggs
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Asian.
8. What foods do you dislike? That's really hard because I like most foods.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Wendy's, Red Bento
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch, blue cheese
11a. What kind of vehicle do you drive on weekdays? Use to have a prius, and then a miata, and then now A '98 PONTIAC FIREBIRD WITH A CORVETTE ENGINE!
11b. What kind of vehicle do you drive on weekends? SAME
11c. What kind of vehicle do you keep in the garage? No garage
12. What are your favorite clothes? Something that shows off my tattoo and makes me look sexy bad ass.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Hawaii
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full. Guess I'm an optimist.
15. Where would you want to retire? I...I don't know. Hawaii?
16. Favorite time of day? Not school.
17. Where were you born? Miami, Florida.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? None! After the superbowl with the Seahawks, I sworn it off!
22. Bird watcher? Nope.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.
24. Do you have any pets? Dog named Lilith and Cat named Sasha
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Just turned 21!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Video game developer.
27. What is your best childhood memory? I don't really remember anything about my childhood.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both.
29. Are you married? Yes! For about 3 years.
30. Always wear your seat belt? yes! I would like to stay alive as long as I can while at the same time have fun.
31. Been in a car accident? Nope.
32. Any pet peeves? Grammar mistakes, motivation fluctuations, stupid people
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Cheese, sausage, chicken, ranch, bacon
34. Favorite Flower? Roses!
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate peanut butter
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None. Well, the writing I failed by one.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Fanfiction.net saying something about a new chapter.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Um, shit, I don't know.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Uh sex on the couch while playing a video game...
41. Like your job? Um sorta.
42. Broccoli? Yea.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Visiting my parents and friends.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband.
45. What are you listening to right now? electricity flow through my friend's apartment.
46. What is your favorite color? Purple, pink, red, blue, anything that makes me look really good.
47. How many tattoos do you have? One huge one. Eyebrow piercing too.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? Updated 11:56am
50. Coffee Drinker? Yeah!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (once a key actually fell off!)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Short stories of the many|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|