Poll: If Pokémon were real, which job would you most like to have? (Co-ordinator added, coz I'm an idiot) Vote Now!
Author has written 46 stories for Fairly OddParents, Pokémon, Teen Titans, Naruto, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, Tokyo Mew Mew, Ranma, Harvest Moon, Card Captor Sakura, My Little Pony, Mario, Super Smash Brothers, Fire Emblem, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Previous pennames: Jentastic, Origami Flower and Passion Fruit Fever
Been on Fanfiction since: I was 16
Residence: Manchester, England
C2 I'm the manager of: 'Lagomorphs In Love'
Reason for current penname: At first, it was because Raven of Teen Titans was my favourite cartoon character. Then it was because I'd realised that I'd had a lot of things in common with her. Strangely, though, I'm not very much like her at all anymore. Heck, my personality somehow drifted more towards Akane Tendo of Ranma 1/2. I'm working on that, though, 'cause it's not really healthy. Haha.
Some random facts about me
1) I have a tomboy-ish personality (mainly 'cause I hate shopping... and make-up, jewellery and handbags don't interest me).
2) I love soft toys so much that my room's overloaded with them.
3) My favourite music consists of pop (bubblegum, Japanese and regular), dance, country and rock (classic, hard, punk, gothic and heavy metal)
4) I don't like rap, R&B, jazz and death rock... and I hate ballads and opera.
5) With people I don't know very well, I tend to be silent and cold... with friends, I'm chatty and friendly... but on the online mic, I can get a bit loony...
6) I get hyper on root beer... though don't dare take it off me when that happens, 'cause I turn kinda psycho...
7) I'm very lazy.
8) I have an unhealthy addiction to the computer and video games.
9) My brain works in hyperdrive during the night, so I always end up with restlessness and really random dreams.
10) I need to wear glasses for long distances, television and the computer.
11) I've experienced all the joys and pains of falling in love... but I've gotten over the guy now. His loss.
12) My absolute favourite animes are Ranma 1/2 and Hetalia. They never fail to make me laugh and/or smile.
13) I will never love any pairing more than Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary. I ship it like no other.
14) That very same pairing got me a boyfriend. Therefore, it is the ultimate lifeform.
15) My favourite video game character is Link (from Legend Of Zelda). I adore almost all games with him in them. Especially Twilight Princess.
Favourite quotes from television adverts:-
(An advert for Pokemon Battle Dimension)
Narrator: In the world of Pokemon: Battle Dimension, there are good guys and bad guys... but who's who?
James: Maybe some interpretive dance moves will give you a clue!
Narrator: The bad guys wear dark glasses... look mean... and recite lyrics from famous songs.
Jessie: We'll climb every mountain! Forge every stream!
Jessie, James and Meowth: We're hoping! And wishing! And dreaming!
Narrator: The good guys... it's all in the moves.
((-cracks up laughing- "It's all in the moves!" God, that's so corny. XD And he says this while Ash is doing his spinning and pointing pose. Kuchaw! Fear my moves, bad guys! XD))
Favourite quotes from Harvest Moon: A New Beginning:-
(Dunhill) "For honey don't just care of the world, the bees you put in the box is important."
((Worst English translation EVER. XD If anyone can figure out what the heck he's saying, I'll be rather impressed.))
Favourite quotes from my actual life:-
My mum: (angry) Aw, why've you gone and turned the computer off?
Me: I never touched it. Dad turned it off again.
My mum: Well, why's he gone and done that? (turns computer back on)
Me: He thought you were done with it!
My mum: Yeah... well... you know what thought did.
Me: (thinking I mustn't have heard right) What?
My mum: You know what thought did.
Me: (curious) What?
My mum: Killed the cat.
((XD Oh, my God. That's definitely the stupidest thing she's ever said. I think you'll find that curiosity killed the cat, Mother... not thought. XD))
My mum: Who turned the computer off?
Me: I did.
My mum: Well, what'd you do that for? (turns computer back on)
Me: I thought you were done with it!
My mum: Well, you know what thought did.
Me: ... ((She's not seriously gonna say it again, is she?)) What?
My mum: Killed the cat.
Me: ... (cracks up laughing)
((Not once, but twice! Twice! XD When is that woman gonna learn that thought does not kill cats?))
(Talking about tastes in food)
Me: Your tastes are incredibly British.
My mum: ... I shall ignore that comment. (Pauses) I shall treat that comment with the contempt it deserves.
((Haha. XD Seriously, my mum couldn't get more British if she tried.))
Lecturer: How many of you prefer to read books on an electronic screen?
Lecturer: Good on you. You all get a first!
((Wow. XD That has to be the single most awesome thing a university teacher can say.))
Student 1: Phil? When are we getting back our essays?
Lecturer: When I've marked them.
Student 1: ... Good answer!
(a short while later)
Student 2: I wonder when Alan Wall will give us back our essays?
Student 1: (laughs) The myth of the essays... "Follow me down into Hades, Alan, so that we can search for those missing essays. You can even ask Hercules, while you're there."
Student 3: "And have some pomegranates."
Student 4: "And a taste of asphodel."
((XD Can you read into the jokes here? They're all about Ancient Greek myths, which was something that Alan was fond of talking to us about.))
Fic I'm least proud of:
'Through Rain and Snow?'
Because it was the first fic I ever wrote. It has a terrible plotline (which was structured around a load of songs by Girls Aloud and Shania Twain) and terrible characterisation. However, it's a milestone, so it's going to stay up as a reminder of how much my writing's improved over the years.
Other places you can find me:
- DeviantArt -
- YouTube -
- FictionPress - with original, non-fanfiction, fics! - here
- Formspring - ask me anything you like! -
Pictures of scenes from my Pikachu/Buneary fics:
In Times of Danger -
From The Heart -
Pictures of scenes from my Link/Marth fics:
Double-edged Sword -and
All-Star Academy -
3DS Friend Code - 2122-5487-4595
I welcome anyone who wants to be my friend! Simply PM me your friend code
My moral in fanfiction:
Write the story around the characters, not the characters around the story.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Lagomorphs In Love|