Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, 21 Jump Street, and Criminal Minds.
So, my wonderful, gorgeous lovers,
thanks for taking time to actually read this. It won't be too interesting so feel free press the lil button that takes you back to your previous page. I'll give you a moment, i promise i'm not watching so i wont be offended...
anyone stick with me? well if your have: CONGRADULATIONS!! You win my undying love and friendship! WOOT! anyway, back to what we're here for, to read about me! you poor poor soul.
the name, although i do regret it, is DaPimp, so tempted to change it but people have added me to their favourite authors and story alerts and i'd really hate to incovience people, so for now i guess im DaPimp. Please dont shoot me for the bad name. i chose it when it was cool to be a pimp, not so much these days. i was also young and foolish (well more than i am now...)
I'm sorry if i take a bit longer to update than I probably should, but I'm studying Journalism so that tends to kill my urge to write for enjoyment. While I am a Harry Potter nerd I also like 21 Jump Street. I was born in the wrong generation, my parents got to watch Jump Street the first time it came around.
FanFiction is my passion, but unfortinately I am not being paid to write it so every so often it has to take a backseat to university work. Ah well, we shall all carry on I'm sure.
I am SO sorry!
I have to apologise to anyone who has been waiting for me to update either of my unfinished stories!
To my fellow Harry Potter nerds who mayb be waiting for Quidditch Days it is on its way, I know where it's going but I'm just waiting for the motivation to type it all out, its there... just give me a a little bit more time... please? Oh and sorry to those people waiting for the epilogue chapter for Decietful Eyes, I have decided to leave the story where it is. The story has had a 'complete' status for a long time now but the idea has been floating around my brain but I think the best thing to do is to walk away from that.
21 Jump Street readers: Waking to a Nightmare, I have the next chapter written in my journalism notebook, so its there and ready. It's just a matter of being happy enough with it to actually let people read it, at the moment it isnt there...
Once again, just incase anyone cares, I am so sorry. If you think I need a kick in the rear you are probably right, feel free to have a whirl, I'll get the target ready :)
ok, so now that i have time and an idea about what to write in this...
ok, so Things I Dislike in FanFiction
1. People who have a blatant disregard for basic spelling and grammer. It's not hard people. Sure, i understand the odd slip up, but when you have a whole thing written in internet slang like "lily muttered 2 herself 'wat tha?' " ARRGHH!
2. Mary-Sues!! Enough said in my opinion.
3. OCs that come in and become the focus of the story and they were miraculosly best friends with Harry, Ron and Hermione, BUT what a conicedence, they were highly intelligent Ravenclaw's who happened to have friends in their own house so thats why they were never in the books. (Sorry if that sounds familiar to anyone, I'm not picking on you, I'm just making an example.)
4. People who hold their stories ransom for reviews, no story is worth a forced review.
5. Stories where someone moves to another country and the story takes place there. Maybe for the next generation (Teddy, Rose, James etc.) but not the Trio and the Marauders.
6. J.K. for making George marry Angelina!! Wouldn't George just always feel like he's a replacement for Fred? OH AND Charlie never marrys or has any children :( poor Charlie.
7. Twincest, but hey, whatever floats your boat I suppose.
8. Sentences that run on and on, but I can't really complain, I do it myself.
9. Poorly written Songfics, like
'She said "I feel stranded,
and I can't tell anymore
if I'm coming or I'm going."
Hermione sobbed quietly "I feel stranded, and I can't tell anymore if I'm coming or I'm going."
Yeah, we got that...
Things I Like on FanFiction
1. Katie/Oliver. Or pretty much anyone and Oliver, except Flint, his teeth are eww.
2. My list of Favourite Stories, I favourited them for a reason. Very good.
3. Lily/James, what love should be. Awww...
4. Ron as a Dad fics, I LOVE fics about Ron being a good dad!
5. 'Things You Don't Know About...' fics, so awesome.
6. Next Generation fics, i LOVE Teddy. Also, there's a bit more space because the characters aren't really developed.
Quotes I Like, can be any reason, cause they make me laugh or because they make you think
"Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original you will have to ram it down their throats" - Howard Aiken
"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed by only small children and large nations." - David Friedman
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on" - Robert Bloch
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
"I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was 'You'll never find anyone like me again!' I'm thinking, 'I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would i want someone like you?' "
"Cokie, I can't see the screen, my boobies are to big..." My very good friend Ashe as we laid in the MPA watching a movie in science class.
"The tree is cheeping..." Once again, I give you Ashe.
"I am a tree..." my great friend Regina in our drama play when she couldn't remember her lines. To make matters worse before anyone could dive in to fix it she said "I am a tree." again and started to sway...
"How can you ever be the Supreme Ruler of the Universe if you don't have a convincing poker face?" my catchphrase during my World Domination phase.
"If your brain was a paddock your sheep would starve." my charming friend after i mixed up what i was saying three times.
"Whoever said 'Nothing is impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door."
"I put the 'Stud' in 'Study' " funny tshirt
"I like work. It fascinates me, I could watch it for hours"
"I'm pretty sure there's more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is." Zoolander
"Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that." Hansel from Zoolander
My Fave Pick-Up Line Ever!
It was said by a guy in my year at our year 12 formal "You look great! Haven't you noticed no guys stand up when you're around?" Our formal (prom) started with a sit down dinner.
Worst Pick-Up Lines I have had the Misfortune of Hearing
"Hi I'm Mr Right. Someone said you were looking for me." such a tacky pick up line
"Are your legs tired, cause you've been running through my mind all day."
"Hey baby, you've got something on your butt: my eyes" Wow, thats charming, why oh why dont i marry you right now!
"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"
"Are you accepting applications for your fan club?" I actually liked that one... flattery gets you everywhere
"Do you have a bandaid? Cause I just grazed my knee falling for you."
"I've lost my phone number, can I have yours?"
A guy asked for the time, so i pulled out my phone and told him and he said "Great, so" and then he rattled off the time, date and year and said "Awesome, I just wanted to remember the exact details of when i met you. You know, when we tell the Grandkids" i had a good laugh at that one
"Can I flirt with you?" Points of being straight to the point I suppose...
Sad thing is all these can be found on the net. Guys, think of something original please! Best pick up line of all "Hi, my name is _.How are you?" Dont you agree girls?