Poll: What did you think of the new TMNT movie on 8-8-14? Vote Now!
Author has written 44 stories for Power Rangers, Charmed, Hannah Montana, Dadnapped, Cyberbully, Ninja Turtles, Batman, and Young Justice.
UPDATE 6-19-16: I have changed my username from Turtlefanforlife1982 to SuperHeroFan82. So for any of you who are following me I wanted to let you know about the change.
UPDATE 12-17-16: I have found several errors in my story 'Mission of Brothers' a major one was the time of year. I wasn't thinking much about it until I went to write chapter 16 and almost wrote the wrong month. I am going back through and fixing all errors in the timeline of the story. Guess what guys, you will get a Christmas chapter just in time for the holidays!
Updated 1-28-17: I am off hiatus for TMNT I will be writing and then updating shortly. I have also become the Administrator again for my TMNT fanfiction group called TMNT Fanfiction. Feel free to join. Also I have a group called Batman Writers Unite. I am not abandoning any of my Batman or Young Justice storis for anyone who may be concerned about that.
you can call me: AJ
Work: Nursing Home as a certified nursing assistant
favorite TMNT character: Donatello
Favorite food: Spaghetti and Pizza
favorite music: country and old time rock n roll
I am a: female
a little about me: I am a nice person, easy to get along with, easy to talk too. my husband says that I am over emotional at times but hey I am tender hearted!
I love to read and write, I got started in writing when I was 8 but the internet had just been introduced to the public so I wasn't allowed on just yet. joined Fanfiction the first time back in 1999 but lost my email address so I lost that account. even though I didn't have an account I still read stories on this site. rejoined Fanfiction back in 2005 and I am still going strong even today.
It's hard to believe I have been writing for 25 years, longer then most people have been alive that are on this site! So I wish people would learn to respect the older writers and stop being rude and disrespectful to them. The older generation knows what they are talking about.
#1 favorite Fanfiction stories:
Feelings of guilt
Only to Protect him
A father's love: not my story but a different one...
The Perfect Student
and pretty much all of Sleeping Seeker's stories.
5 Rules for Reviewing:
1. Be respectful- if something is wrong PM the person and nicely tell them what you think is wrong.
2. Read- make sure you read the entire document before reviewing if something seems off then ask what the writer's intentions were.
3. Research- make sure you have your facts straight before contacting the author, what they write could be different then what you know.
4. Spelling- Not everyone is a school teacher on the site, we are HUMAN we make mistakes! we come from all walks of life so be understanding of how someone spells something. They may be from another country and can not type in English format very well. or it could be a disability that keeps them from spelling correctly, or no one will Beta for them when they ask for help.
5. Old saying- if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!