Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Hello everyone. First of all I would like to thank you for visiting my profile. I'm more of a bibliophile than a writer so you won't see many stories, but I am trying to get into the habit of writing. I'm a writer of poetry and an artist.
Name: My name is Kari.
Favorite color: Purple
Things I like: Reading, learning, Thinking, playing video games; watching movies, TV shows, and Anime.
Current Story: Three Lives To Live
Summary - Sirius' death tears at Harry's heart and his hatred for Bellatrix Lestrange is only secondary to the feeling of wanting to become someone who is able to protect instead of being protected. What will Harry do when given the chance to live a new life?
This story is for some fun during the summer. It is a collaboration with my friend in California, Wawert. We each take turns writing a few paragraphs and then send it to the other. It's been a joy to write, and I hope you will like it.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Unsafe External Link