Author has written 5 stories for Robotech/Macross.
There were many anime series that influenced me when I was growing up. I think the biggest reason why I started writing was because I was always dissatisfied with the ending of each weekly show. I always felt there should have been more, so I started dreaming about what happened "outside the cameras". That led me to writing AU fics even before I knew there was a fanfiction.
1. My biggest love was always Robotech or really the story of Rick and Lisa. It's the reason why I started with their story first (even if it was very AU). A Spacefold Away is my attempt to rubbing in Rick's face that he can be really happy with Lisa. It all started with the premise of a coversation between both Ricks in which Rick (Admiral Hunter) told his younger counterpart that "He didn't know what he was missing" with a rather lewd expression in his face. - completed this story
2. Lisa's Transformation is a short supporting piece to A Spacefold Away. You don't need to read one to understand the other. Just basically trying to answer the reasons why Lisa would want to change her appearance. This one is completed.
3. The Battle for Earth is very dear to me. It is another Rick and Lisa story but I decided to bring in the characters from all the other series that I watched when I was growing up. At least the ones that had similar characters to Macross. I always dreamed of putting them together and letting them bash their heads against each other. Hopefully some hilarity will ensue.
Summary: Crossover Story. AU. What happens if the Macross citizens were not the only survivors from Earth? What if the Zentraedi are not the only aliens threatening Humanity? A few of the Macross crew are selected to fight with other Earth defenders to create an elite crew. AU/ Roy is alive in the story. This will take place before Operation Star Saver.
After Dolza was defeated and his army crippled, he decides to ally himself with other alien beings that are also attacking Earth for their own purposes. He will seek help form the desperate race called the Izzari who need a home as their home planet is about to blow up. The Madokters have been on Earth since the age of the Egyptians, maybe even earlier than that and they are trying to get their hands on a very special material that is hidden under a town called Victor Town. Their purpose will be made evident in the story. Together they are a very strong force, as they have the brawn of the Zentraedi, the advanced technology of the Izzari and the power/knowledge from the Madokters.
In light of this the RDF will have to look for their own allies and who better but those that have already been battling those groups? In theory it sounds perfect but getting the different groups to work together was not a piece of cake. Lisa will have to deal with the completely undisciplined and rowdy group of warriors in her first mission as a leader. Aside from that, there are all the personalities of the people from the other forces to contend with. There is something to be said about putting a completely clueless Rick Hunter, a moody Takeru (Gakeen), the reckless Daigo (Gordian) , the arrogant and insuburdinate Kogo (Starzinger) and the pervert but still lovable Kouji Kabuto (Mazinger Z) and then pairing them with the jilted!stressed out Lisa, the incredibly flirty Mai (Gakeen), fiery tempered Peachy, the insanely jealous Sayaka (mazinger Z), and deceptively quiet Aurora (Starzinger). Lisa will get fed up with Rick and she will try to forget him just when Rick realizes how much he cares for her. He will, in true Rick Hunter fashion, feel really jealous without realizing that he loves her. In the meantime, Lisa will have given up on Rick and is now determined to forget him even though he is a better friend now than he ever was in Macross. A comedy of errors with a lot of misunderstandings from all the lovers.
4. The Benefits of Friendship is my latest story. It plays with the premise of Rick and Lisa being such good friends that Rick gets the idea that they could cross over to have a "Friendship with Benefits" and still go back to their routine life. Will Rick realize that his "friendship" and attraction was an indication of something else? Or will he ruin their relationship forever?
5. Drabbles and One Shots - This is a collection of short outtakes or short scenes that involve Lisa and Rick in different situations. These are short and do not fit in any other format so I decided to place them here.
6. I am planning on an AU story involving Rick and Lisa and the Macross universe. I will not be posting that one until I finish writing it in full. Just so you know, the story is called Road to Redemption. As soon as it is ready to post, I will update this.
Aside from that I am co-writing a Harry Potter story. The story is found under the combined names: Sinful_Adena for Sinful Wolf and Adena McGee. The name of the story is Resarcio Diligo.
I am still alive! I am currently working on finishing Battle for Earth. This is the most complete story that I have currently on the works.
Also since that story has artwork that I created for it, I posted it in Ao3. So if you are interested in reading it there, it is under my same profile name of Adena022.
Amelia Him (2)
Carla Fox (14)
Charley Trout (2)
Charlie Quill (9)
Iulia Linnea (0)
Kryalla Orchid (49)
Lady Julie Snape (1)
Misa Hayase (4)
Miss Teinge (1)
Ms. Padfoot (7)
Natasha Vloyski (17)
Sentimental Star (76)
Shinto Red (7)
Sinful Wolf (3)
The Velvet Ghost (7)
Unspoken Tragedy (40)
Yami Yuugi (24)