Author has written 5 stories for A-Team.
I can see that my last profile was from back in 2008 (right around the time the last dinosaur died out, go figure), and seeing as how none of the original bio is here and I don't even remember what it was, I guess it's time for a new rambling about me! Oh goodie!
I'm a college graduate who majored in a lot of different things, none of which are actually hiring at the moment. So I spend my time working two jobs and doing what I actually want to be doing on the weekend: screenwriting. I have too many cats, and am destined to be the crazy cat lady (I have the action figure to prove it), I hate cottage cheese (Satan's food, I swear!), and someday I want to have garden gnomes re-enacting the Star Wars battle of the Death Star in my front yard. Or actually be around when that Google Earth street-view van comes around.
Naturally, as a film person, I watch a ton of movies and TV, and don't particularly have a favorite in either category, but do have ones I strongly prefer. My tastes are a bit eclectic at times, however, and I love love love older television series.
TV: The A-Team, Batman (Adam West, 1960s), Babylon 5, Whose Line is it Anyway?, The IT Crowd, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Spongebob Squarepants, Pushing Daisies, House, Futurama
Ok, a brief bit about my writing:
1. I post mostly (ok, well, so far) non-slash fiction here. If you're interested in the slash stuff, wander over to my LJ account: here.
2. Updates are wiggy. I tend to get busy with jobs or my own actual writing, so if I don't update, give me a poke or an e-mail or a review. I'll do my best, especially as I hate abandoned stories too! Reviews help me get off my butt.
3. If I write AU, I will let you know it is so. I'm pretty good about acknowledging when my fanfic turns into crack.
4. If you see something you like or don't like, let me know! Or if you just want to chat, I like to do that too. My e-mail is unlocked, I think. I'm still trying to learn all these new features...
5. I tend to write/read stories that feature my favorite characters, and half the time they get hurt or pushed to a breaking point. It happens. A lot. So please take heed of the categories and ratings on my story - I promise I write happy stuff too!
That's really all there is to know about me without grabbing a cup of coffee and reading a too long essay that tends to go off on irrelevant tangents. Most people don't read this, so if you did, thanks! I'm glad I could help you procrastinate from whatever you're supposed to be doing. ;)