Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
Hey there, I’m FloatingIntoDarkness, and you must be a little board to have come onto my profile...unless you wanted to read my other stories and such...
Well now…a little about me then.
A few of my favorite things...
1. Harry Potter- books, fanfictions ect.
2. My evil, sarcastic, random group of friends.
3. My groupies; Sarah, Bridget, and Katie. XD Love you guys.
4. Vamp movies.
5. Hayao Miyazaki films.
6. Everything Tim Burton. (That man is a genius.)
7. Mountain Dew.
9. Diet Coke.
10. The font I’m using to type this. I think it’s called, “apple mono”...I don’t think it’ll show though.
11. I love sarcasm. Well, at least when people use it correctly. I hate it when people go, “Were you being sarcastic?” (Me, “No! I was being the bloody EASTER BUNNY!)
12. Monty Python.
13. Ducks. I’m in love with duck. Actually, I am a duck.
14. Actors; Alan Rickman (Geez,I didn’t know he was so tall…), Jason Isaacs, Gary Oldman, Johnny Depp, Tom Felton, Christian Coulson ect.
15. Silk, velvet and leather.
16. “Family Guy”.
19. Typing for fanfiction.
21. Swimming, and soccer.
22. Princess! I could never forget you. Hahaha...I need to get you a crown...
23. Science, if that counts for anything.
24. Daydreaming; my number one pastime.
A few things that I loathe, and absolutely cannot stand...
1. People that are really happy go lucky, all the time! It drives me insane!
3. People who label others. (Goths, punk, preps, emo, ect.)
4. People who are constantly worried about how they look, and fiddle with their hair every other two seconds.
6. People who do nothing but criticize, even though their work is horrid.
7. The number six. It’s just so...even.
8. Ronald Weasley. (No offense to the actor, of course.) But in the books, he just...ugh.
9. That one guy.
Well...that all I have...oh, my name! My first name is Megan. I am a duck, and I live in my own little world, high above stupid English teachers who think they can teach, but in all reality, their lessons are pointless.
Oh, and to my dear friend Spencer: I do too have a car, and I’m not that tall either! Only 5ft 7inch...8inch? I can’t remember. It’s not like I measure my height for fun each day...
Anyway...I had fun with this profile. XP Please go on and read my stories. I appreciate nice honest reviews, flames are okay, but don’t if in all reality, there is nothing to complain about. K, thanks.