Author has written 2 stories for Shakespeare, and Lord of the Rings.
Hmm. Hi. As I now feel compelled to add more to my profile, I'll say a bit about myself.
I've accomplished much in my short life:
1. I've traveled across over 1/10 of the US and lived in many cities and have yet to meet someone to truly hold my interest after I leave. (Wait, I do have a few friends I talk to occasionally, but that's about it).
2. I have managed to find priceless pieces of art in fanfiction and lose several of them forever (Except the few that I do manage to track down)
3. I've managed to firmly establish myself as King of RPG's amoung anyone who knows me
4. I've read more terrible stories then anyone else I know (Of course, I generally only comment on the good ones, seeing as I generally leave before finishing said horrible stories).
5. I've invented several reletively successful card games
6. I've written (and shortly after deleted) several stories people said were good.
7. I've owned more accounts then probably anyone else on this site (I tend to forget the passwords and usernames after a while of inactivity).
So yah, you can't say that I've wasted the good years of my life. Of course, I've got like 3 years before the free ride of youth ends, so I've gotta make it count. As I read more then I write (Um...publish), you won't see many stories of mine unless I gain my confidence back. Until then, my first two stories stink and my third is getting my first good reviews in years. That's about all I can say about me, other then vital stats...well:
Name: I am who I am. What do you care?
Age: 17 (At the moment, I might forget to update this)
Location: I am where I am. I never fix my location after we started moving at least once every 3 years
Likes: Good books, good games, good fanfiction, nicely-written fanfiction (not saying I can do it, I just like it. Grammar and spelling are big annoyances for me), animals
Dislikes: HENTAI ARTISTS AND EROTIC FICTION AUTHORS! (Dang traitors of fandom!), annoying people, bad stories, movies based on games (What's the last good game movie you saw. Now, there are some good movie games, but that's a small number), my sister, people who are rude without reason, fanfiction that does not even try for good grammar and spelling
Anyway, that's all the personal information you're getting out of me. This will self-destruct in 3...2...1...dang.