Author has written 2 stories for Pitch Black / Riddick.
My favorite quotes at this point in time:
I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center. - Kurt Vonnegut
The more you know about the Dungeons and Dragons, the more you'll see the thought process that went into the Chronicles of Riddick mythology. - Vin Diesel
I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it. - George Carlin
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing. - Emo Philips
How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself. - Anais Nin
Okay. These are just some questions that will most likely date me, but i thought it was pretty amusing. The questions in bold are yes,
while the others are obviously no..
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCH!"
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-Sitters Club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those lil Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom.
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock."
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars. I got grounded for cutting them off and tying them in my dogs fur.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales."
12. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
16. You made your Mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
17. You played the game "MASH" (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter Shack, House)
18. You wore a Jordache Jean jacket and you were proud of it.
19. L.A. Gear...
20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten. I wanted to be a member of KISS
21. You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade nothing" and all the Ramona books.
22. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF."
23. You wanted to be a Goonie. I still do
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing.
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.
26. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
27. You took lunch pails to school.
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence. NOT!
30. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
32. You thought She-Ra and He-Man should hook up. But... they were brother and sister... Why the hell didn't anyone tell us about this?
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
34. You ever owned a pair of jelly shoes.
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know what you are, but what am I?"
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up!"
37. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
38. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip'n'Slide.
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonald's.
41. You've gone through this list occasionally saying "totally awesome." (well, not exactly that phrase, but you know what I mean)
42. You remember Popples.
43. "Don't worry, be happy."
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.
45. You wore socks scrunched down. slouch socks!
46. "Miss MARY MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK"--She sold her brother brother brother..for fifty cents cents cents..to see the elephant elephant elephant..jump the fence fence fence..
47. You remember boom boxes vs. CD players.
48. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.
49. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!"
50. You remember watching Rainbow Brite and My Little Ponies.
51. You thought Doogie Howser was hot. (I didnt think he was hot but I watched the show -_- hey now it was kiddy ER!)
52. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
53. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool.
54. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell," the ORIGINAL class.
55. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME.
It's pathetic I knowshrugs, Made me remember some silly stuff as a kid. I if ya wanna chat - email me(it's listed).