Poll: What should my next one shot be about? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
HEY SOOOO I KINDA STOPPED WRITING.. sorry bout that.. love yall. (8/8/19)
Disclaimer: I own nothing. So please don't sue me. Thanks. I appreciate it.
Now some info on me. . .
1) Gender? Female.
2) Age? 17
3) Name? Julie, my nickname is Jules, you can call me by whichever.
4) A little about me? I love listening to music and reading. I get really sarcastic when hyper or pissed off and I'm extremely shy around those I don't know- I'm not even kidding. At school, if I can't find my friends for some reason, I have my emergency book (The Distance Between Lost and Found) and I curl up against a wall and read.
5) Favorites? My favorite colors are Blue and Black. My favorite number is 10. Favorite word is phenomenal.
6) Extra info? I'm not a great writer, but I believe I'll improve over time... hopefully.
7) Genre(s)? I love reading anything related to Harry Potter, the genres I prefer differ depending on my current mood.
8) Hogwarts house? On Pottermore I've been sorted as Slytherin :)
9) Other things I like? I love musicals, especially Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, Finding Neverland, Spring Awakening, Les Mis, Rent, ect. ect.. xD I also really enjoy drawing/sketching, although I don't have much time to do much of anything.
10) Music? I LOVE music. (LISTEN TO MATCHBOX 20) I could rant about how amazing music is all day long. My taste in music goes everywhere, some days I'll listen to stuff from musicals, other days my "regular" music, and then there will be the random Disney music days as well. xD
11) Books? Like music, I LOVE books! I seriously don't thinking gone a week without reading at least one book. xD My favorite books are Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Silence by Nastashta Preston, and the entire Harry Potter series (duh).
So yeah, all in all I'm a giant nerd. xD
Its Better In The Dark: So now this is my darkest fic. It has depression, self harm, abuse and thoughts that might be considered suicidal. When you look at the deeper meanings, and underlying tones of the fic, it has the potential to be something more than just some stupid angst story. This fic 's definitely not for everyone, it's only a three shot, but it's still relatively long. Summary: THREE-SHOT! When Harry returns to Privet Drive he is not the same person. Still mourning his godfathers death, Harry tries to survive the summer in tact. Based off challenge from Potions and Snitches. (Rated M for adult themed language, depression, self harm and abuse from the Dursleys.) Severus Snape. Harry Potter. Dudley Dursley. Remus Lupin.
Turned: This one-shot is my personal favorite, although, nobody seems to agree. xD This fic only took me one night to write, and then I posted it. There are multiple mistakes and typos that I'm working in fixing when I see them. This is my least angsty fic. If I get 100 Reviews, Ill turn it into a full length fic, with 15-30ish chapters, depending on length. xD Summary: ONE SHOT! When Harry leaves his Aunt and Uncle's home after blowing up his Aunt Marge he is alone, and anything could happen. When Harry's curiosity gets the better of him, what dangers does he face? NO slash. Summer before Third Year. Rated T for mild language. 7,295 words. Complete! Sirius Black. Harry Potter.
Don't Leave Me: So this in progress fic is one of my favorites. Anyways, the idea came to me after I started reading Drarry, there are many stories that have the veela Draco and him an Harry, but I wanted to change it up. It is a slow moving romance fic, and they won't jump on one another the second they see one another. It's currently my most popular fic, and I'm pretty happy about that. :) Summary: 'Why the bloody, sodding hell do I have scales! SCALES' Harry Potter is no longer your average wizard, he is so much more. He finds out he has inherited one of the Potter family's ancient blood. He is something that is supposed to be extinct... And worse... He has a mate. HP/DM, rated T for language, slow moving romance fic. [Harry Potter. Draco Malfoy.] Severus Snape. Remus Lupin.
When Your Feet Don't Touch the Ground: This was my first songfic and I was really proud of it! Then some a*face decided to leave a review! I'm sure that a you other writers know that little sense of happiness when you get a nice long review right before you read it, right? So I was really happy and everything then I read some shit about songfics not being allowed on . So, if you'd like to read this, let me know and ill PM it to you, or maybe I'll just "fix" it up later and repost it. ;)
Mistaken: This was my first ever fic! I had all 15 or so chapters posted with about 60 or so reviews. I am not very proud of this fic, it was written rather horribly and I had no sense of factual information. There were so many errors and I eventually got fed up and deleted it. -_- Sorry to anyone who might have read it.
If you ever need someone to talk to, I'll message with you. I don't care who you are, or where you're from. If you have problems, or you're feeling depressed, or anything, it's fine to send me a message, and I'll try to help out. Even if it's just an, 'Im bored, I want to talk to an actual human being,' type of conversation, that's fine too. Feel free to take me up on my offer anytime. :)
Okay everyone, I saw this idea on someone else profile and other thought it was pretty cool and it definitely helped me. So below I will list fics, and their strengths - like what the author is really skilled at writing. Without further ado...
-EMOTION : Masquerade by amakasu toko
-DIALOGUE : When You Give a Gryffindor a Slytherin by wowbadideas
-WHAT IFS/AUs : Zanna Tinuviel (aka amazballs author)
-ANGST : look up The Lonely God With a Box (fucking amazing fics. I love them)
-HUMOR : Triwizard Tales by Clell65619 and Fighting Back by Miarix
-"UPLIFTING" : A Certain Kind of Memory by Jaime2109 (read it, it's so "uplifting." :'[ *sobs*)
-ANGSTY/GOOD SERIES : Series: Not all heroes wear capes, by 1967HogwartsGoddess, including Harry Potter and the Scars of the Past, and Harry Potter and the Power of the Present
-HERITAGE-NESS : Series: Heritage Series, by Jayan Phoenix, including Harry Potter and the Return of Heritage and Harry Potter and the Peverell Legacy
-SIRIUS THROUGH THE VEIL: Mirror, Mirror by FredNeverDied
Go check out megp10! She has two really great fics!! :)
Harry Potter survey
Favorite Male Character(s)
Sirius Black and Remus Lupin
Favorite female character(s)
Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley
Fred and George! (They count as one, right? Sort of?)
Remus Lupin. (He is AMAZING!)
The patronus charm OR Levicorpus!
Favorite Quidditch Position
Beater. (Seeker is a close second though)
Chocolate Frogs! (What else??)
Favorite place in Hogwarts
Room of Requirement.
Favorite Place other than Hogwarts
Forest of Dean.
Ollivanders Wand Shop.
Least Favorite character
Peter Pettigrew (I hate him, litterly despise him)
Least favorite Female character
Umbridge, without a doubt.
Least favorite place
No. 4 privet drive
Least favorite spell
Cruciatus curse (Avada Kedavra is a close second)
SLYTHERIN!!! (Gryffindor is a close second)
Favorite Quidditch Ball
Favorite racing broom
Firebolt. (Or my favourite future broom is the Lightningbolt which was named in Harry's honor.)
Favorite Harry Potter Quotes :)
- "We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." (Sirius Black)
- "Tell them whatever you like. But make it quick, Remus. I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for..." (Sirius Black)
- "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light. "(Albus Dumbledore)
- "Percy wouldn't recognise a joke if it danced naked in front of him, wearing Dobby's tea cosy." (Ron Weasley)
- "The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them...in here." (Sirius Black)
- "Sometimes we must choose between what is right, and what is easy." (Albus Dumbledore)
- "I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." (Harry Potter)
- "For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean, or glide over the highest cloud." (Albus Dumbledore)
- "When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together!" (Hermione Granger)
- "Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it." (Albus Dumbledore)
- "Well...I don't know how to break this to you, but I think they might have noticed we broke into Gringotts." (Ron Weasley)
- " It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends." (Albus Dumbledore)
- "Stay with me?" "We're with you, whatever happens." (Harry Potter; Apparations of Lily, James, Sirius and Remus)
- "So after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating—" "Jordan!" growled professor McGonagall. "I mean, after that open and revolting foul—"
- "Pity you can't attach an extra arm to yours Malfoy, then it could catch the snitch for you." (Harry Potter)
- "You could claim that anything's real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody's ever proved it doesn't exist."
- "In fact, being - forgive me - rather cleverer than most men, my mistakes tend to be correspondingly huger."(Dumbledore)
- "Stop moving! I know what this is- it's Devil's Snare!" (Hermione)
"Oh, I'm so glad we know what it's called, that's a great help!" Ron snarled.
"Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare...it likes the dark and damp..." (Hermione)
"So light a fire!" (Harry)
"But there's no wood!" (Hermione)
"HAVE YOU GONE MAD?" Ron bellowed. "ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?"
"Oh, right!" (Hermione)
- "Well -- it's just that you seem to be laboring under the delusion that I am going to -- what is the phrase? -- come quietly. I am afraid I am not going to come quietly at all, Cornelius. I have absolutely no intention of being sent to Azkaban. I could break out, of course -- but what a waste of time, and frankly, I can think of a whole host of things I would rather be doing." (Albus Dumbledore)
Found this on LunaParvulus's profile! (Sorry for taking this, but it's interesting ;)
00.) Randomly list twelve of your favorite Harry Potter characters:
01.) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
02.)Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
03.)What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
04.) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Can you recommend any?
05.) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
06.) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
07.) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
08.) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic.
When Remus wakes up suddenly one night he knows he has finally found it. His mate! The wolf inside grins and Remus knows he has to find her. Moony take a the reins as Remus tracks down his mysterious mate, but will she accept him?
09.)Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff fanfic?
10.) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
11.) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
12.) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
13.) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
14.) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
15.) Would anyone you know write Two/Four/Five?
16.) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
17.) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
18.) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?Harry/Lily/Neville? Incest warning. That pairing is so gross!
19.) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
20.) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
21.) What is Six's super-secret kink?
22.) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
23.) If Three and Seven got together, who would top?
24.) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three." What title would you give this fic?
Found this in LunaParvulus profile. I love filling these out!!
Hair colour: Light Brown
Where is your favourite place to shop for clothes?: I don't really have a preference o.O
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Whatever my mom buys me. XD umm.. usually some coconut based stuff along with head and shoulders.
Food: too many to name xD
HAVE YOU EVER—
Given anyone a bath?: Nope
Clothes: What clothes? I like? T-shirts, dark jeans, black hoodies, leather jackets
You touched: My sister.
Understanding: I try my best to be.
WHO DO YOU WANT TO
Kill: Ants xD (nobody I want to kill)
In the morning I: never want to get out of bed and get ready for school. I just wanna sleep in.
WHICH IS BETTER
Coke or Pepsi: Root beer.
Makes you laugh the most: My friends. They are fucking phenomenal.
DO YOU EVER
Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: Yes! When it's that time of month. Eh. Grossness.
Of times I've had my heart broken: Zero times.
Name ten of your favourite Harry Potter characters in any order
What would you say or do if…
Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Number 2 asked you to go out with him?
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Number 4 announced she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
It's your birthday. What will number 3 give you?
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does number 4 do? Transfigure something into a shelter.
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will number 5 do?
You're about to marry number 10. What's number 6's reaction?
You're angry about it afterwards, how does number 8 calm you down?
You can't stop laughing. What will number 10 do?
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
You had a haircut and number 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Number 8 thinks she'll never get a boyfriend. What will you tell her?
OH MY GOSH GUYS I GOT A BETA!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? AHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!! Megp10 you are phenomenal!!!
Wow. I hope you didn't spend your time reading all of that... whew.. That's all for now. I don't know what else to put. :) Thanks for reading, if you did.
Jayan phoenix (6)