Author has written 14 stories for Labyrinth, Harry Potter, and Once Upon a Time.
Who am I? Well, I'm in my mid 30's, married, mother, Renaissance Festival staged combat fighter, working the normal grind. I've attended many Harry Potter conventions and plan to branch out due to my fandom obsessions. I've co-written and co-directed 2 Live Performance Shows for Harry Potter (Infinitus 2010 - Live Wizard Chessmatch & Ascendio 2012 - Live Alumni House Tournament) and I'm always in the works planning another staged show to present to another Florida convention.
My "List" (ala Friends, this would be my laminated list of men that I *love* and would probably do unsaid things with...who am I kidding? This is my slutty "To Do" list that everyone, though they might not admit it, has.)
1. DAVID BOWIE - I fell in love with Labyrinth, then his music, saw him live and well, he's my first love. When the news of his passing came to me at 4:00 A.M., I was beyond devastated. He was such a part of my life, I felt that a family member or a piece of my heart had died. He meant something different to so many people and for that, I'm grateful to have existed at the same time as he did. I will forever remember his devilishly handsome charm and seeing him perform live 34 times on both sides of the pond.
2. GARY OLDMAN - One of the greatest actors of all time that's hardly recognized in Hollywood. He does, of course, bring my favorite HP Character to life in the series (Sirius Black)
3. ROBERT CARLYLE - He's new to my list, but moved up the ranking quickly. I first saw him ages ago in The Full Monty, but he didn't "do" anything for me, however I did notice him. I thought to myself, he has great potential of being something good. Enter, Rumpelstiltskin. O. M. G. He is so sexy as the Dark One, that he is rocking my world like the others before him.
4. David Duchovney - Sexy Mulder. Smoldering Mulder... I watched the entire season of XFiles on Netflix again and well, we had a "thing" when I was pregnant (late nights of not sleeping, resulted in my scowering Netflix, rekindling this love)
5. Daniel Radcliffe - Hello, he's Harry Potter!
The ships I sail:
The Goblin King, Jareth/Sarah - Labyrinth
Sirius Black/Hermione Granger - Harry Potter
Rumplestiltskin,Mr. Gold/Belle - Once Upon a Time(tv)
My First Fandom Love - Labyrinth. As a lover of all things David Bowie, Labyrinth threw me into the fantasy world and I've never looked back since. I've seen Bowie in concert 34 times and have written bad fanfiction about Jareth and Sarah since I was 19. Since having children, I find myself scouring the internet for fresh good reads on the pair, relieved that their fandom hasn't died.
Second Fandom Love - Harry Potter. As mentioned above, I'm a very avid cosplayer for Bellatrix and have an amazing circle of friends that do more than just pose for pictures. We bring life to our favorite characters and look forward to the next nearby convention to express our inner imaginations. I'm an avid writer/reader of Sirius/Hermione fanfiction.
In the Harry Potter fandom as Serade Black and write many stories about Sirius Black/Hermione Granger.
You can read "unedited" Harry Potter stories on my old LJ, however I'm currently in the process of updating my fanfiction here, as printing NC stuff isn't as taboo as it used to be. But, until it's cleared, here are some links:
Everything is original author's stuff - no PG edits ;)
You can see banners for the Harry Potter stories I've written:
To view Trailers for my stories:
"Perchance to Dream" Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UINNLJxmU7M
All trailers and banners as artwork were made by me, Serade Black, but I take no credit otherwise for the actors or pictures.
I dove into the HP fandom, unfortunately leaving A Sad Love behind. I've NOT abandoning it, as I do intend on finishing it one day. I've got the story (and sequel) in my mind...it's just a matter of putting the time and dedication into it that I do my Sirius/Hermione ship.
Sirius and Hermione are my ship of choice and I love the two of them together. It's a known fact that Gary Oldman is and will always be my Sirius. I'm a strong fan of the ever-changing actor and well, he just wets my lips...you know ;) Thank you to those that have stuck with me, I feed off the encouragement, comments and ideas in your reviews. It reminds me that people actually read these stories I think up!
|Community:||Belle & Rumple/Gold - "Beauty loves the Beast"|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|