Poll: Is my profile too long and/or convoluted? Lol Be honest. Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Teen Titans, Stargate: SG-1, American Dragon: Jake Long, Meet the Robinsons, Legion of Super Heroes, Pokémon, and Malcolm in the Middle.
(Last major overhaul on January 9, 2014)
Note: If you see this OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO anywhere, it's a divider. The stupid line thingies stopped working. Very frustrating. (November 9, 2009)
Note: The bolding thing randomly stopped happening. I am confused. :? (February 19, 2010)
Summary of Me
I am an overweight, bisexual, non-religious cis male who lives vicariously through fanfiction. I am strongly opinionated and very open-minded--almost too open-minded. Very few taboos faze me; in fact, the only two I can think of are cannibalism and necrophilia. Aside from being 100 lbs overweight, I also have a few other physical problems--for example, my digestive system hates me. (I named it George one day, so that when I say, "George is hatin' on me," people know exactly what I mean.) Because of the way my mind works, my writing schedule is never constant. I will often write in spurts, and then when my "creative juices" fizzle out, I'll stop and not be able to write for months at a time. I love Oklahoma and its erratic weather and flatness, but I hate its politics. I like President Obama and think that people who don't are still pissed about the election and need to get over themselves. I like skinny guys that are shorter than me, and big bodacious women. (Think Frankie Muniz vs. Queen Latifah vs. Shia Lebeouf vs. Amber Riley.) More often than not, the guys are white and the girls are black. (I have no idea how this works...) I believe that love is love, no matter who it's between.
Do not message me saying that homosexuality and/or incest are wrong, because you are wasting your time. Homosexuality is as natural as blinking, and incest is a stupid taboo. (If you don't want to mack on your mom or the guy/girl next to you, then DON'T. It's that simple, and is the reason why I don't. Think logically, people.)
Anyway, that's the summary of me. If it hasn't deterred you, then read on and enjoy. :D
Note: Please take anything you read here with a grain of salt. This profile has been a work in progress for something close to nine years, and some of the things you see may no longer be entirely true. I have tried to keep this up to date as my life and personality change, but sometimes I miss things, or things have just been here for so long that I don't want to delete them. I, like everyone else, am not static in character, and what you see here does not reflect 100% of me.
Gender: Male. Yup, I'm a guy.
Birthday: August 23
Grade: College Junior at Rogers State! Woo! (I think I'm still a junior? Idk, I'm close to calling myself a super senior.)
Religious Views: None. Call me atheist if you want.
Political Affiliation: Registered Democrat
Location: Oklahoma, USA, North American Continent, Earth (Sol 3), Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, the Universe.
Current Major Obsession: Wild Kratts. Am I the only kid-in-adult's-clothing that didn't discover this show till last week? I mean, seriously? How could I not have known PBS was showing this amazing kids' show? Firstly, I get to learn stuff about animals. Did y'all know my major is Environmental Conservation? As in, protecting animals? Secondly, Martin and Chris? Amazing and funny characters based on two awesome-sauce real-life people? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS EXISTED? ...okay, enough of that. I love this show. It's a bit silly, but I can understand that since it's a kids' show. And I have some reservations about Martin and Chris traveling 2,000 miles and sleeping for four months without a single thing to eat, but, again, kids' show; I know, I know, I know. XD And, for the big question: Do I ship them? YES. YES I DO. XD I used to have reservations about it, but then I joined Tumblr, and, well... Let's just say I no longer have those reservations. I ship them like there's no tomorrow.
Past Major Obsessions (In ascending order, from the time I first discovered the site): Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Stargate, Kingdom Hearts (again), Teen Titans, South Park, Animorphs, One Piece, teh RonxJake, American Dragon: Jake Long, South Park (again), High School Musical, Meet the Robinsons, High School Musical (again), Animorphs AND Legion of Superheroes (at the same time), Palletshipping, South Park (again), Transformers 2007/RotF/DotM, Malcolm in the Middle, Glee, Malcolm in the Middle (again), Kingdom Keepers, Animorphs
Hmm... Lemme see... Oh, I know! FanArt! Yesh! I think it's so cool how some people do FanArt for fanfics they really like. So I'm here to tell you that if you like one of my stories well enough to do some FanArt, go right ahead! It'd be awesome, really. ...Just, y'know, let me know about it. XD
Explanation of a Major Obsession: Every once in a while I'll read something, watch something on TV, or play a game I just can't get enough of. And sometimes, just sometimes, I wonder if there's a section for it here on FF. And by then I'll already have a pairing in mind, so if I find both the correct section, and then a fic with the right pairing, I become totally hooked. I'll blaze through that section reading every fic with my favorite pairing in it, and when I've read them all (or am exhausted from searching), I'll usually try to write my own. This will normally last a month, IF NOT MORE. And that's how I explain what a major obsession is to me. (I like to curb it a little by only defining an obsession as major if I've tried to write something for it--otherwise every little short-winded, two-day obsession I have would have to go up on that list. XD)
I DO NOT TAKE KINDLY TO FLAMES. Unless your flame is well thought out and actually has a point, you are only being immature and annoying. In fact, if it's well thought out at all it's not even a flame, it's a critique. Seriously though, if you flame one of my stories, or one of a friend's stories, YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME. I am deadly serious on this.
Seriously though, do flamers have nothing better to do with their lives than to go around this site and find things they don't like so they can rant about it to the author? It's called fanFICTION for a reason, people! GET. A. LIFE.
In regards to MitM: I am totally and undeniably DONE with this fandom. I can hardly stand to think about these characters, let alone watch or write them. It isn't that I no longer like the fandom or my favored pairing--no, it's the characters themselves. They all annoy the utter hell out of me now. Even Reese, my favorite character, I want to slap across the face. MitM has become my largest written-for fandom, and I will always love how it got me to write SO FRICKIN' MUCH, but I'm done. I thank and appreciate all the people that read and reviewed--you all are awesome.
TV, reading, computer games, Sci-Fi, friends, dogs (dachshunds, great danes, corgies, black labs, bit pulls... so many more), storms (gah, tornadoes!), writing (when inspiration hits me), video games, eating (totally a fat kid), science, different languages (although I'm probably not going to be a linguist), music (a little bit of about everything, but not rap or christian), Barack Obama, Ellen DeGeneres, Rachel Maddow, and last, but certainly not least: ROMANCE!
Yesh, I love teh romance. I've taken several personality tests that've told me I'm a helpless romantic. I will not write anything that doesn't include some form of romance. And more than likely humor, too; but that's different, the humor just kinda pops outta nowhere.
I don't know where my obsession with romance came from; probably from reading fanfics, but I don't really know. And I only really like slash. That's just how it is.
I don't like straight romance. I've said it before and I'll say it again: straight romance is boring! It's always the same on TV and in books: Guy meets girl, the two fall in love, get married, and have kids. Pathetic. I want something more interesting! (I really hate the romance section of books in Wal-Mart. XD) So in comes teh slash.
EDIT: Recently, I've actually started finding het pairings that I like. However, those are few and far between. Slashy goodness still reigns supreme. XD
Anyway, back to the lists.
Conservatism (yup, I said it, I hate it. With a passion.), Bush (very much hate), homophobes like Fred Phelps and John Hagey, homophobia in general, religion (just most, not all), racism, sexism, rap, gospel music (with the exception of hymns--I've heard them since I was born--they're ingrained into my brain...), christian romance (I can't believe this is actually a real genre...), the majority of the freshmen at my high school (which have now graduated, and were called one of the worst classes EVER--seriously. XD), flames/flamers, 7th Heaven, John and Kate Plus 8, Little People Big World, the Dugger family, TBN, Baptists, math, Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Kansas, which is teh evil.
I've removed the "Interesting Stuff About Me" section to write another that actually has some bearing on FanFic. XD
1. I come up will story ideas ALL THE TIME. Seriously. Although sometimes the ideas I come up with are overdone (srsly...), a lot of the time I'm convinced my ideas are unique.
2. Although I utterly despise bragging, I like to think that my grammar is above par. I may sometimes write ungrammatically, but normally that's on purpose. I also LOVE contractions. You have no idea. I'm especially fond of double contractions like "shouldn't've" or "couldn't've."
3. I like to think that my stories flow smoothly, and don't follow a "he did this, then he did that" pattern. Course, I could be utterly wrong. XD
4. Apparently I can chuck out drabbles like none other. I didn't know this.
1. Although I think of story ideas ALL THE TIME, I rarely write them down. This is due to a very short attention span when writing, and development into other interest when writing. If I can't get something finished in one setting, it normally won't get finished at all. This is why I have only fifteen fics up; why my 'Stories' folder is full of "In Progress" fics; and why I generally only write oneshots. All of the fics I have posted I've written in one sitting. Which is probably the reason I think most of them are crappy.
2. I am EXTREMELY forgetful. This is another reason why I don't finish fics as often as I do. Couple that with the fact that I get hung up really easily, and it's disaster-spelling. For example, the main symptom of this is that I'll forget a word or how I wanted to phrase a sentence. IN ONLY A MATTER OF SECONDS. Seriously, I'll forget while I'm typing, and then I get hung up with trying to remember. I CANNOT CONTINUE until I've remembered. I don't know why exactly, but it probably has something to do with being anal retentive (which was in the "Interesting Stuff About Me" section I've removed). Another symptom of this is that if I try to come back to a fic I started a long time ago, I won't be able to remember how I wanted it to be, and, being afraid to completely ruin the whole thing, I won't even attempt to finish it. There are several of these in my "In Progress" folder.
3. I am TERRIBLE at keeping characters IC. It may not seem like it when reading some of my fics, but I am. Truly. Characters that are the exact opposite of myself will come across with characteristics of mine, and tend to act the way I want them to. I hate this. You seriously have no idea. This is a reason why a lot of my ideas never come to fruition: I'm terrified of not doing the characters justice.
4. I am also absolutely terrible with emotional fluff and padding that many authors (such as Atlantia and Brat-Child3) are amazingly great at. I feel like I can't adequately explain why the characters I write feel the way they do, and end up seeming two-dimensional. Either that, or the situation seems cliche or unbelievable.
5. I am not immune to Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu Syndrome. I have started a few fics that have original characters in them that have ended up seeming like Gary-Stues. None of which I will EVER post. So I am always reluctant to make up original characters, even if I think the fic idea I've come up with is spazztastically awesome.
6. For the longest time I've been accustomed to writing 'ok' as opposed to the proper 'okay.' This really annoys me, because I'm practically fanatical about spelling and grammar. So if you see 'ok' in some of my older works (or all of them... -le sigh-), I'm sorry about that.
7. I have recently discovered something about myself that I had only joked about before. It would seem that I really do run out of creativity after a certain while--as if it were all stored in a juice box and I've sucked it dry. (Yes, imagine that. Do eet.) What fills that box of creative juice (fruit punch flavored) up? Reading about the pairing I'm obsessing over. So you can imagine what happens when there's a lack of fic for said paring. It's very, very frustrating. Especially when I have all sorts of awesome fic ideas that I just CAN'T GET OUT. -sigh- Someone get me a juice box, please?
Fanfic Pet Peeves
1. British authors, I love you. The British are awesome people. But, for the love of the gods, American characters DON'T speak British English! Unless the character is, like, an immigrant or something. Still, American-born characters that speak American English should not be saying British phrases or using the word 'mum.' Now, reversely, American authors, British English-speaking characters should speak in British phrases and use the word 'mum.' Sorry, but that really does drive me up the wall.
2. Author's notes within a story. If you absolutely HAVE to say something about a particular part of your story, mark it with a number in parenthesis (starting with (1), and continuing down the list), and explain it at the at the bottom of the page inside your ending A/N. A/N's within a story pull the reader out of the flow of the story. It's annoying. And remember, Fanfic dislikes asterisks with a fiery passion, so you have to use numbers in their place.
3. Replacing the word 'have' with the word 'of' makes me foam at the mouth. The proper phrase is 'would have' ('should have,' etc), NOT 'would of.' I can understand why people write this: when many Americans (and possibly other English speaking peoples) say 'would have,' the 'have' gets truncated and sounds a lot like 'of.' HOWEVER, unless the phrase is being spoken, you should NEVER type 'of' in place of 'have.' It's extremely annoying. (Again though, since people do SPEAK this way, it is perfectly fine for a character to SAY 'would of' instead of 'would have.')
4. Begging for reviews, or refusing to post more chapters until a certain amount of reviews have been received. COME ON, PEOPLE! Do you really write fanfiction to get reviews? Or do you write it so people will read it? Reviews are certainly nice, but it's not like you're going to die or stop writing if you don't get any. And if you want to know if people are actually reading your fics, all you have to do is look at their hit counts. (Course, you might want to subtract a few, because getting a hit doesn't always mean the person read the whole fic.) So please, stop begging for reviews or holding your fics hostage. It's ridiculous and pathetic.
5. Badly written porn. Often this is fun to laugh at, but most of the time, just no.
6. Canon whores. You know those people who rage at the thought of a character not acting 'canon?' I don't necessarily mean characters being OOC, but, like, giving a character a non-canon kink, or "making a character gay." Or, heck, having a character not fall for the person he or she is "supposed" to fall for. I have a message for the canon whores: This is fanfiction. Nothing you read here is going to be entirely canon. The whole point of this site is to expand on the canon and explore new routes for the characters. So if you want pure canon, go read or watch the damned source material. Leave other authors alone, and stop telling people how you think the characters should act.
Slash Ships I Ship
(These are not in any particular order, just the order of which I thought of them. I've tried to explain some of them below, but some have so much evidence that I can't remember it all. So it'll probably look incomplete. I'll try to update it as my mind comes up with more evidence, but until then not every pairing will have an explanation, and most explanations will be rather sketchy.)
- = Ship is either canon, or might as well be (imo)
Jack/Daniel (Stargate SG-1)
McShep - Shepperd/McKay (Stargate Atlantis)
Riku/Sora (Kingdom Hearts) -
-All the proof you need is the scene in KH2 when Sora is reunited with Riku. He FALLS TO THE FLOOR, cries, and GRABS ONTO RIKU'S HAND. Some people have told me that I'd probably do the same thing if I'd suddenly found a long-lost friend, but I disagree. Look at what Sora did with Kairi--he only hugged her. And she's the one he's "supposed" to have romantic interest in. He CRIED for Riku. As for Riku, the only interest he's ever really shown in a girl was when he was teasing Sora about sharing a Papou fruit with Kairi. So you make the connections. ;D
NaruSasu - Naruto/Sasuke (Naruto) -
-In an interview (which you can probably easily find with a Google search), Kashimoto-sama commented that he liked the NaruSasu pairing. The creator of the manga endorses the pairing. C'mon! XD Other than that, there are many other little, subtle hints. I've read an actual essay written by an uber-fan about all of those hints, but I can't remember who wrote it, or much of the essay.
Harry/Draco (Harry Potter)
Harry/Ron (Harry Potter) (Has replaced the above pairing as my favorite for the fandom.)
Robin/Beast Boy (Teen Titans)
Style - Stan/Kyle (South Park) -
-"Super Best Friends." 'Nuff said.
Kenny/Butters (South Park) (I refuse to call this 'Bunny.' It makes me think of those damn pink bunny outfits from Super Jail, for some reason. Which, in turn, makes me think of Kenny getting ripped apart.)
Stan/Kyle/Kenny (South Park)
ZoLu - Zoro/Luffy (One Piece)
DragonFry - Jake/Spud (American Dragon)
Ron/Jake (Kim Possible and American Dragon, respectively.) (Pairing created by Serge Stiles. See mx55 on DevArt.)
Sam/Bumblebee (Transformers 2007)
Chyan - Chad/Ryan (High School Musical)
-The "I Don't Dance" baseball scene. You can practically feel the sexual tension flowing off the two of them. I've also read a few character essays on the two of them, in which the author made some very relevant points about Chad's sexuality. Can't remember any of it though. XD As for Ryan, it's kinda obvious. (And seriously people, if you STILL refuse to believe he's gay, you are so far in denial that you're drowning.)
Timecest - Lewis/Wilbur (Meet the Robinsons)
Wilbur/Matt (Meet the Robinsons) (Matt is an OC created by amazonaviator on LJ.)
Lazlo/Edward (Camp Lazlo)
Brainy/Superman (Legion of Superheroes)
Palletshipping - Ash/Gary AKA Satoshi/Shigeru (Pokemon) -
-I've read an essay on this pairing, too. Basically, Misty is a scapegoat, and always has been. Gary is the sole reason Ash pushes himself more and more, and every time they're around each other Ash is flustered and easily angered. Gary can get more emotion out of him than Misty can any day.
MasterChief/Arbiter (Halo) (I'm actually rather flexible on this one--I don't really see it ever happening, but it's fun nonetheless.)
Stanley/Zero (Holes) - (One day I will write something for this pairing. The poor fandom is too choked on stupid and cliche "girl goes to CGL" fics, and running WAY low on wonderful SxZ slash--which, I might add, is practically canon. Guess I need to go watch that movie...)
Ardeth/Jonathan (The Mummy)
Eddy/Edd (Ed, Edd, n Eddy) -
Wilkercest - Reese/Malcolm (Malcolm in the Middle)
-My official stance on this pairing is that is IS possible. There are several episodes you can watch that hint that Reese may have a crush on Malcolm, and I think that if Malcolm thought long and hard about it, he might feel the same. I also believe that a relationship would be good for the both of them. Reese understands Malcolm for the most part, and that is something Malcolm needs. Reese needs unconditional love, and I think Malcolm could provide that. I do not care that they are brothers. Love is love, and it shouldn't matter if they're related or not. If you want episode references, ask and I'll look some up.
Update: It's official, Reese/Malcolm has surpassed Sora/Riku as my OTP. So did not see that coming... (Update: ...meh.)
Otto/Twister (Rocket Power)
Puckurt - Puck/Kurt (Glee)
Santana/Brittany (Glee) - (First female pairing on the list? YES. I adore Brittany, and it's already been hinted that they have a thing. Alls I have to say is that Santana better be good to her. OR ELSE.)
-"Sex isn't dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating."
Update: Pairing confirmed and canon. Am I good or am I good?
Pike/Henry (Big Eden) -
Zukka - Zuko/Sokka (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Zukaang - Zuko/Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender) (I.. did not mean to get into this pairing. I had been reading Zukka fics, and decided to give Zukaang a try. And, okay, it's kind of adorable. I refuse to read anything involving sex between these two due to my perception of Aang's innocence and the age difference, but my gods, if it isn't cute.)
Crowley/Aziraphale (Good Omens) -
Brian/Wensleydale (Good Omens) (Actually, I haven't really decided on a favored pairing for the Them. I've read Adam/Brian, Adam/Wensley, and Brian/Wensley, and I like all three. So I'm sorta thinking of putting all three together, and telling Pepper to shove off. Course, I don't think Adam would like that very much... Anyway, go read Good Omens if you haven't already. :P)
Aidan/Josh (Being Human) -
-Even Danny, a guy they DID NOT KNOW, thought they were a couple. I'm seriously expecting Sally to start playing matchmaker in upcoming episodes. Plus, if you think about it, they're perfect for each other. What can handle a transformed werewolf better than a vampire? Plus, vampires--so it would seem--have no urge to drink werewolf blood. Any mortal that Josh could get with he could potentially hurt, and any mortal Aidan could get with he could... err, did kill.
Philbeck - Philby/Maybeck (Kingdom Keepers) (I think I created this pairing name. Haven't seen it on FF yet, but I have no idea about the rest of the internet, so I can't say for sure. The other idea I had was Mayby. XDD)
-Y'know in the second book when Willa and Philby seem to have some sort of "special connection" (which is never mentioned again) and Maybeck gets all pissy? I like to pretend he was jealous of Willa because he likes Philby. XD Although I know it's really that he likes Willa, because, come on, it's Disney. There are no out and proud Disney characters. Otherwise, though, there's no proof for this pairing. Really, I just took two characters and paired them up. And eventually I started really liking the idea. XD
[While I'm on the subject, a note on Philby: I had high hopes for him being gay after I read the first book. Ridley went out of his way to express Philby's disinterest in girls in the first book; saying he didn't have time for them and pretty much didn't care in general. I had hoped this might be Ridley hinting at something. Unfortunately, Ridley is not an expert in continuity (or is forced to not be by his editors), and jammed Philby with Willa in book two. And, of course, after reading book two, I was like, 'Duh, Jordan. It's Disney.']
Chris/Gordie (Stand by Me) -
-This pairing is just too easy. I'm always seeing people bitch and complain about how other people slash them together when they're just friends, but seriously, what movie have you been watching? How, exactly, do people miss all of the meaningful looks that Chris gives Gordie? It's almost as if Gordie is the center of Chris' life. Now, that being said, it's obvious from the movie that Gordie isn't gay; he does have a kid at the end, after all. Chris, however, is a different matter. I could totally see him being gay. And before anyone points out that it's 1959, yes, gays did exist in the 50's. Just that coming out would be a pretty bad idea. And to me that seems most likely what Chris did--stayed in the closet. Gordie though... Gordie is tougher to place. I could see him being bisexual, possibly. Or maybe this pairing is really better off being one-sided. I'm not entirely sure yet.
Toothcup - Hiccup/Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon) (Don't ask... I wouldn't know how to answer.)
Hijack - Hiccup/Jack Frost (HTTYD and RotG, respectively)
Lucas/Mark (Empire Records) (There needs to be more of this. Not even kidding.)
Sid/Andy (Toy Story) (snooter over on LJ has written some pretty frickin amazing stuff for this pairing. Her/His (?) fics are basically fanon for me with this pairing. Seriously, I can't see them being any other way than she/he portrays them. It's scary that it's so good.)
Chris/Martin (Wild Kratts)
-Okay, so... obviously this is a kids' show, and obviously Chris and Martin are brothers. Therefore hints for this pairing do not exist. At all. Ever. That being said, the animators and writers do give me plenty of wonderful scenes to watch in which Martin and Chris end up on top of each other, or, in a few instances, in which Martin jumps into Chris' arms. So while hints don't exist, I still enjoy the occasional Kratt-pile.
Martin/Jimmy (Wild Kratts)
Fraser/Ray K (Due South)
Abe/Mihashi (Big Windup) -
Abe/Tajima/Mihashi (Big Windup) (Needs to be more of this. I have no idea why I love it so, but I do, and I want MORE.)
Suyama/Sakaeguchi (Big Windup)
Het Pairings I Like
Adama/Roslin (Battlestar Galactica) (You've no idea how hard it was for me not yell out "Kiss her already!" every time they were on screen together.)
John Smith/Joan (Doctor Who) (Note that John Smith and the Doctor are two different people.)
Picard/Crusher (Star Trek: TNG) (Please note that that's Beverly Crusher. I don't like to think of Captain Picard as a pedophile. XD)
Lois/Hal (Malcolm in the Middle) (My gods, the obvious love these two have for each other is ADORABLE. Not to mention that I simply adore Jane Kaczmarek.)
Martina - Martin/Donita (Wild Kratts) (I have an odd affinity for this ship, and idk why)
Momoe/Shiga (Big Windup)
Pairing Theme Songs
Because I associate MANY things with music, here are several songs I associate with some of the above pairings:
Jack/Daniel - "Best Thing" by Boom Crash Opera; also "Fix You" by Coldplay
Riku/Sora - "Simple and Clean" by Utada Hikaru (GO FIGURE XD)
Kenny/Butters - "Check Yes Juliet" by We the Kings
Ron/Jake - "Every Time We Touch" by Cascada
Sam/Bumblebee - "Sweet Little Bumblebee" by Bambee (Don't ask... Seriously, don't.); also "Rainy Monday" by the Shiny Toy Guns (there was a fic idea behind this, I'm sure...)
Wilbur/Lewis - "Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas (Again, go figure... XP)
Ash/Gary - "Everything You Want" by Vertical Horizon
Stanley/Zero - "If Only" by Fiction Plane (Seeing a pattern here?)
Reese/Malcolm - "Belle of the Boulevard" by Dashboard Confessional (With Reese being the "belle." ...Oh gods, Reese the hooker. XD); also "Stuck in the Middle" by Mika; and, upon further reflection, I think "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga would work well for them, too. Hell, I have a whole CD full of songs I associate with this pairing. Go figure.
Puck/Kurt - "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond (as sung by Mark Salling)
Chris/Gordie - "Housewife" by Jay Brannan (At first I imagined the song being from Gordie's POV, but then I switched it to Chris' and liked it SO MUCH BETTER. Listen to the song and see for yourself. Although I can't reconcile the very end of the song with the pairing just yet. Working on it.)
Jake/Tobias - "Paradise" by Royal Wood (This song was basically the inspiration for the Animorphs fic I may or may not write. From Tobias' POV.)
Will Grayson - "Iridescent" by Linkin Park (Not a pairing--simply Will Grayson. The second one, that is--not OWG. Just seems like this should be his theme song at the end of the book. In fact, I listened to this song directly after finishing the audio book, and it almost felt like it belonged in the audio book. Gave me chills.)
Sid/Andy - "Sunshine" by The All-American Rejects (This being from Andy's point of view of Sid.); "I Wanna" by The All-American Rejects (Conversely, Sid's point of view of Andy.) [And, remember, snooter's fanon here. Was totally thinking of the first fic she/he wrote for this pairing when I decided on these songs.]
Chris/Martin - So far I have a trio of songs for this pairing, all by Imagine Dragons: "Demons," "Round and Round," and "On Top of the World." In that order. It's supposed to be a progression from Chris realizing he has "unnatural" feelings for his brother and being naturally angsty about it; to Martin finding out, getting freaked out, and then coming back to tell Chris he supports him (without them necessarily getting together); and then finally to everything being (mostly) hunky-dory and (somewhat) back to normal. Go ahead and listen to them in that order and see if it makes sense. :)
Jordan Asks for Help Section
Lol, yes, this is a new section I'm creating in which I use my name and not my penname. Why? Because I like my name, and because it's after one in the morning and I feel silly. XD Anyway, this new section is one in which I ask you, the readers, to help me find fanfics that I have lost. Because I was too stupid at the time to fave the fic
Okay, so, guys. GUYS. This one is a Stargate Atlantis fic. It's AU, and McShep. I maaaaay be thinking of two different fics. Possibly. I think it's the same one, though. It's driving me insane. ANYWAY, I believe the premise is that Rodney gets a new job at a college somewhere, and hates it because his students are stupid. (Go figure) The only thing that makes his day is visiting this quaint little diner every morning. And... I think John works in the diner. Or he owns it. Or he will own it. Either way, they sort of start this thing. Rodney enjoys his breakfast every morning, as well as seeing John. And then something happens. I can't remember what. There's drama. And somewhere in there John moves in with Rodney (or the other way around?) and they have a Super Bowl party. Rodney is confused about football. More drama happens. I remember that some of Rodney's more intelligent students (the ones he likes), set up a study session in the diner. I think...
Anyway, I'ma keep looking because I'm putting off my homework again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D
General Disclaimer: In case I've forgotten/I forget to put a disclaimer in a fic: Any character that I have not created myself, or that I do not explicitly say that I created myself, belongs to his or her respective owner. Any setting that I do not own belongs to its owner. Any song lyric that may or may not appear in one of my fics belongs to its respective artist. Any plot, character, or setting that I create belongs to me.
I usually try to give credit where its due in my fanfics, but my memory is terrible, so sometimes I forget. Sorry about that.
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||TV Shows Malcolm in the Middle|