Author has written 1 story for Young Justice.
Name: Chocolatelover1. But I'm thinking of changing it... Maybe. Not sure anymore.
Lives: California, US
Warning to all!! I read SLASH. So if you're searching for any stories through my favorites, just be aware that most will be slash. (Not all of course. I do love a good Gen that focuses more on the plot than the pairings but surprisingly, those are hard for me to find?) Although I do have Het, I do lean more towards Slash pairings.
Favorite Books: Harry Potter!, Hunger Games (All except Mockingbird! Not happy...),The Mortal Instruments, Uglies Trilogy, Sister of My Heart, Just Listen...
Favorite TV Shows: Vampire Diaries, Sherlock, Criminal Minds, Kyle XY (canceled! -_-), Merlin, Teen Wolf, Hawaii Five-0, Supernatural...
Favorite Movies: Avengers, Iron Man Trilogy, Batman Trilogy, Inception, How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2, Iron Man Trilogy, Pacific Rim, Lord of The Rings, Unstoppable, Rise of The Guardians, Star Trek: 2009 and Into Darkness, Toy Story Trilogy, X-Men, Transformers, Prince of Persia...
Favorite Anime/Manga/Cartoon: Naruto, Eyeshield 21, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Code Geass, Young Justice, Yugioh!, Avatar: The Last Airbender...
If you support gay marriage and want to show it, paste this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
25 Reasons Why I Owe My Mother
1. My mother taught me: TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE .
2. My mother taught me: RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me: TIME TRAVEL .
4. My mother taught me: LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me: MORE LOGIC .
6. My mother taught me: FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me: IRONY
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
9. My mother taught me:CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me: WEATHER
12. My mother taught me:HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me: THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me: ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING .
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me: ESP.
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT .
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots.
24. My Mother taught me: Wisdom
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about Justice
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.
There is a great need for sarcasm font.
I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle, then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.
As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.
Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I’d bet my a everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Evening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
My mind works like lightning...one flash and then it's gone.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
There's a ME in AWESOME but there's also a WE.
One out of four people are insane. Look at three of your friends. If it's not them, it's you.
Give a person a fish, you feed them for a day; Teach a person to use the Internet, they won't bother you for weeks.
If we go to school to learn, and learning is knowledge, and knowledge is power, and power is corruption, and corruption is crime, and crime isn't wanted in school, then why the heck do we go to school?
Some of my Favorite Quotes
“Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.” -Drew Carey
When life gives you lemons, squirt life in the eye and run like hell- Anonymous
"I believe in dragons, unicorns, good men and other mythical creatures."-Anonymous
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
"The greatest feats are accomplished by people who are too stupid to know that they're impossible."-Anonymous
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then they beat you with experience."--Unknown
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I think you crossed it a few miles back"- Unknown
"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them."
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
"So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?"
"In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice."
Joey: “Are we going or what?”
Tea: (to Joey, Tristan, and Duke) Don't you guys ever get tired of being tired?
Kaiba: Any duelist late for registration will be disqualified. Mokuba, make sure Wheeler's late. (he turns and walks away)
Kaiba: Don’t you have someone else to annoy?
As I was lying on my bed and looking at the stars and the moon, I wondered, 'Hey! Where the hell's my ceiling?'? - (Don't know...)
"Marriage is about love, not gender."-Icon
"A word to the wise ain't necessary. it's the stupid ones that need the advice."-Bill Cosby
Azula: I never expected this from you. (Pause) The thing I don't understand is why. Why did you do it? You know the consequences!
Katherine: The three of us together just like old times. The brother who loved me too much, and the brother that didn't love me enough.
They say, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people". Well I think the guns helps. If you stood there and said BANG, I don't think you'd kill many people!!- Unknown
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that mother f upside the head. - Unknown
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends, is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it. - Unknown
"Human kind can not gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days . . . we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth." -Alphonse Elric (FMA)
Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot. - Unknown
"Oh, please. I don't TURN heads. I fucking BREAK NECKS!" - Who knows
I can forgive you but I can never forget and I hope you know that you lost my respect.
Oh, and here I'm planning to add a list of MUST READ stories; Cuz I know that there are the good stories, and then the really great ones, and THEN there are the oh-so awesome ones that readers MUST READ for every Fandom! Of course, I don't know every Fandom and I doubt anyone does really, but for the ones I know... I will begin listing them HERE:...
Now, first off:
How To Train Your Dragon
Hitchups by The Antic Repartee. The Best for this Fandom!! Seriously. GO READ IT!!
Marvels: The Avengers
Drown by Ordis. For Loki fans out there, a twist to the redemption theme going on. Very good! Love it! Always anticipating an update!!
And We Fall, And We Rise by Lady Charity. I seriously don't know why this doesn't have more reviews... Its sooo good!! And its already complete, so go read and enjoy!
Invictus by Maddeningly Mad. This story isn't done, barely started really... but its on its way to being a favorite of mine.
Star Trek: 2009
5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't by Angel Baby1. Love this story, so good! Sad at certain parts but funny as well! The last one had me cracking up.
Getting to Know You by Lanaea. This one-shot, is perfect. Just, only word to describe it. Go read it. You will not regret it. Oh, and on that note, this author is just bomb in general. Check out her (his?) profile.
By Any Other Name by moogsthewriter. Another awesome one-shot! Seriously, Star Trek writers are some of the best!! She(he) also has some other really good stories so go look through their profile too!
Gravity by faithunbreakable. A collection of stories non related (unless specified at the top) to each other. Some of these are just soo... good. They like hit you, you know? And I always think of Joanna (McCoy's daughter) when I see this story cuz her chapter is soo cute it stuck with me!!
Wire Monkeys by Kizmet. Same as above. So cute in a random way. Read it!!
The Art of Warm fuzzies by Zeraphie. THIS!!! Hasn't been updated in a while, which worries me... but its great!!! Dick and Wally pairing so warning there.
Picking up the Pieces by Kazyre. OMG. Possibly the best Dick/Wally story so far!! It's adorable, and actually has a good plot that keeps the story Gen and focused on hurt/comfort for most of the fic, but I just loooove how this story keeps you updated not just on these two, but everyone else involved too! Fantastic!
The New Students by White Angel Chan. I was sooo disappointed when she stopped posting... But it's still a very good story!!!
More to come soon!