Author has written 1 story for Young Justice.
Lives: California, US
If you support gay marriage and want to show it, paste this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
25 Reasons Why I Owe My Mother
1. My mother taught me: TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE .
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me: RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me: TIME TRAVEL .
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me: LOGIC.
" Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me: MORE LOGIC .
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me: FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident ."
7. My mother taught me: IRONY
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me:CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me: WEATHER
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me:HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me: THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me: ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING .
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me: ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT .
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
"I swear you're just like your father."
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My Mother taught me: Wisdom
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about Justice
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you"
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.
There is a great need for sarcasm font.
I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle, then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.
As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.
Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I’d bet my a everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...
Evening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
Give a person a fish, you feed them for a day; Teach a person to use the Internet, they won't bother you for weeks.
If we go to school to learn, and learning is knowledge, and knowledge is power, and power is corruption, and corruption is crime, and crime isn't wanted in school, then why the heck do we go to school?
Some of my Favorite Quotes
“Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.” -Drew Carey
"I believe in dragons, unicorns, good men and other mythical creatures."-Anonymous
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
"The greatest feats are accomplished by people who are too stupid to know that they're impossible."-Anonymous
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then they beat you with experience."--Unknown
"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it." -Bernard Bailey
"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them." -Walter Kerr
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
"So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?" -Ayn Rand
"In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice." -Richard Bach
Azula: I never expected this from you. (Pause) The thing I don't understand is why. Why did you do it? You know the consequences!
Katherine: The three of us together just like old times. The brother who loved me too much, and the brother that didn't love me enough.
"Human kind can not gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days . . . we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth." -Alphonse Elric (FMA)
Most people learn by observation, a few who learn by experimentation, and then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot. - Unknown
I can forgive you but I can never forget and I hope you know that you lost my respect.
MUST READ for my Fandoms!...
Now, first off:
How To Train Your Dragon
Hitchups by The Antic Repartee. The Best for this Fandom!! Seriously. GO READ IT!!
Marvels: The Avengers
Drown by Ordis. For Loki fans out there, a twist to the redemption theme going on. Very good! Love it! Always anticipating an update!!
And We Fall, And We Rise by Lady Charity. I seriously don't know why this doesn't have more reviews... Its sooo good!! And its already complete, so go read and enjoy!
Invictus by Maddeningly Mad. This story isn't done, barely started really... but its on its way to being a favorite of mine.
Star Trek: 2009
5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't by Angel Baby1. Love this story, so good! Sad at certain parts but funny as well! The last one had me cracking up.
Getting to Know You by Lanaea. This one-shot, is perfect. Just, only word to describe it. Go read it. You will not regret it. Oh, and on that note, this author is just bomb in general. Check out her (his?) profile.
By Any Other Name by moogsthewriter. Another awesome one-shot! Seriously, Star Trek writers are some of the best!! She(he) also has some other really good stories so go look through their profile too!
Gravity by faithunbreakable. A collection of stories non related (unless specified at the top) to each other. Some of these are just soo... good. They like hit you, you know? And I always think of Joanna (McCoy's daughter) when I see this story cuz her chapter is soo cute it stuck with me!!
Wire Monkeys by Kizmet. Same as above. So cute in a random way. Read it!!
The Art of Warm fuzzies by Zeraphie. THIS!!! Hasn't been updated in a while, which worries me... but its great!!! Dick and Wally pairing so warning there.
Picking up the Pieces by Kazyre. OMG. Possibly the best Dick/Wally story so far!! It's adorable, and actually has a good plot that keeps the story Gen and focused on hurt/comfort for most of the fic, but I just loooove how this story keeps you updated not just on these two, but everyone else involved too! Fantastic!
The New Students by White Angel Chan. I was sooo disappointed when she stopped posting... But it's still a very good story!!!
More to come soon!