Author has written 39 stories for Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, and Mystic Messenger.
This is my first time using FF, I used to do FP but now I'm on here, so let's get to know each other! :D (This isn't my picture btw lol.)
~Facts about Me~
1. I live in Florida, the sunshine state. (It's hot almost everyday, I cry every time.)
2. I live in a house with all females. And while that might seem great, trust me...it's really not. (Well that has changed since the move.)
3. Even though my username USED to have penguin in it, that's not my favorite animal. My favorite animals are bunnies, dogs, gazelles, and koalas~ :3
4. I have a big fear of heights. While I do love the classic roller-coasters and things like that, if I can see and feel myself high in the air, I will be so terrified. If my friends make me go on a ride that goes extremely high in the air, I start crying before I'm even off.
5. I want a tattoo and another piercing. But, I'm a bit scared of needles. And guns. And pain. BUT I did get a new piercing. Still working to convince the warden to let me have the tattoo...
6. I have 1 best friend that I've had since elementary school. We went to all of the same schools since then. (Except college.)
7. I have graduated high school and currently a college sophomore!
8. When I get really excited, I squeal really, really loud and cover my mouth while doing so.
9. I hate oranges and mangoes. Which is ironic because Florida is known for oranges.
10. I have only been to 3 states in the US: Georgia, New York, and Washington D.C.
11. Even when I love a song, I will skip it if I don't feel like listening to it.
12. I am hard-working...or really lazy, depending on the task.
13. When I'm upset, I will not say a single word for the whole day. And when I'm upset, I will not leave my room until I'm calm.
14. I have a job...which can suck sometimes, but I gotta pay for things somehow.
15. My favorite movie of all time is Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor, written and directed by Tyler Perry. (Yes, that is the title and yes, it also has Kim K in it...who I also hate.)
16. I despise Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey, if I hear anyone even sing their songs, I will scream and whine.
17. Even though I can't cook, I love to watching cooking and baking shows. (That's a lie now because now I can cook pasta, eggs, quesadillas, and burgers.)
18. I am 5'6, an inch taller than my sister. Muhehehe...
19. Out of everyone in the family, I tend to be the one in charge of everything.
20. I really,really hate washing dishes. It's just so boring!
21. If someone bothers me to do something over and over again, then I just won't do it. Simple as that. I do not like to be bothered to do things, like moving something or doing the dishes. I like to do things in my own time.
22. I hate, hate, HATE math. It should be a crime to take math!
23. My best subject is English.
24. Even though my best subject is English, my favorite is Art.
25. I love fashion, but it's something I wouldn't pursue because I suck at drawing.
26. I have an unhealthy obsession with Miraculous Ladybug. If you PM me about Miraculous Ladybug, I will love you forever.
27. Speaking of Miraculous Ladybug, my favorite character is Marinette!~
28. I have watched every ML episode in English. And French. And Spanish. Seriously guys, I need help.
29. Speaking of languages, I speak French, English and Creole :3
30. I learned French in 10th grade and I learned Creole when I was at least 8.
31. Even though I speak all of these languages, I cannot, for the life of me, pronounce correctly in French, nor can I write in Creole. The sad downfalls of my life.
32. I never wear socks to my bed.
33. I love Law and Order: Special Victims, but once again, I don't want to pursue law.
34. I don't like to try new foods, because I am very picky about my food.
35. And speaking of food, I don't like my food to touch. EVER.
36. I adore Melanie Martinez. She's one of my favorite singers ever!
37. My favorite food is pasta salad. It's so delicious :D
38. My favorite song from Melanie Martinez is a tie between Training Wheels and Tag You're it.
39. My favorite band is The Cab and my favorite song from them is Endlessly.
40. I have a twin sister...who also has an account on this site. Can you guess who it is? :D
41. My favorite color is blue and my least favorite is pink.
42. I hate toes. Don't ask why, but I just don't like toes. If someone even TOUCHES me with their feet, I get so mad.
43. I hate PDA. And no, I've never done it before. I'm a good child :D (Not that people who do PDA aren't good people.)
44. My favorite candy bar is a 3 Musketeers!
45. My favorite Disney princess is Belle and of course, my favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast.
46. My favorite comedian is Kevin Hart. He's hilarious!
47. I have never had a broken bone, which is really surprising because I'm really clumsy.
48. I love going to amusement parks because of the food and the atmosphere. How relaxing is it to be holding a funnel cake and some stuffed animals? :3 Trust me, it's really relaxing. I mean, the rides are cool too and all, BUT THE FOOD THOUGH.
49. I hate coconut. You cannot get me to eat coconut, or even drink the water.
50. I like peanut butter, but I don't like Reese's, peanut butter ice cream, or peanut butter crackers.
51. I like strawberries, but I don't like strawberry ice cream, or Neapolitan ice cream, or strawberry drinks.
52. My favorite toppings on pizza are pineapple, ham, bacon, veggies, chicken, and sausage. But not together of course, because that'd be a REALLY weird pizza xD
53. I'm not a party person. If you do see me at a party, I'll most likely be the one standing around in the corner looking lost.
54. I also don't like clubs. The loud music gives me a headache after a while and plus I don't like people crowded in a small area.
55. If I even see a spider near me, you will not see me in the same room ever again.
56. My second favorite movie is Edward Scissorhands.
57. I hate milk. Don't ask why, but I just HATE milk. Even if I have cereal, I don't even drink the milk.
58. I also hate Alfredo sauce. I just don't like it.
59. My favorite book is Cinder, part of the Lunar Chronicles series! I've only read the first 3 though, and I only own the second book, Scarlet. I need to get the rest though...
60. My favorite ice cream right now is S'mores ice cream! Yum!
61. I am a Taurus and my birthstone is an emerald!
62. Out of all of the chores I do, I hate washing dishes the most. It's so boring!
63. I have a bad habit of going shopping and buying like 5 shirts every time, but I never buy any pants. Slowing trying to break this habit because I have WAYYY too many shirts...and not enough pants.
64. My second favorite Disney movie is The Hunchback of Notre Dame. AND QUASIMODO WAS NEVER UGLY, OKAY FROLLO?! THE PEOPLE ACCEPTED HIM AS HIS BEAUTIFUL SELF.
~My Favorite OTP Pairings~
They are not in any specific order c: (FYI: If one of these is an anime, I know there's a manga series for them but I haven't read them, so my knowledge comes from the animes :D)
Natsu and Lucy(NaLu) from Fairy Tail: This is one of my favorites because Natsu is always protecting Lucy and Lucy would do the same for him. Even thought Lucy gets a little upset with him, she never leaves him when he's being an idiot.
Sonic and Amy (SonAmy) from Sonic Boom: I know in the past Amy has been a little bit crazy over Sonic, but in the Sonic Boom series, Amy has matured and she doesn't really obsess over him as much as she did in the past, and she's shown to have a crush on him, and Sonic may have a crush on her too :D
Kenta and Karin (Idk what their ship name is) from Karin: I find this one so adorable because Karin is so sweet and shy around Kenta, and they get to know each other because of Karin's secret. Kenta would protect her no matter what, and their relationship is just so cute :D
Nick and Judy (Also don't know the ship name XD) from Zootopia: Nick originally didn't like Judy, but he ended up tagging along with her in their adventure and I love how he shared his past with her and how she fought for him and stood up for him when no one else did. (The comics about them are also to die for.) She encouraged him to do something he thought he could never do. Plus, he affectionately calls her Carrots and loves to tease her :D
Adrien and Marinette (Adrienette) from Miraculous Ladybug: I put this one over all of the other ships between them because in this ship, you can see their true selves interacting with each other and see how their relationship develops little by little. We all know Marinette loves Adrien, but we're not sure if Adrien likes Marinette in that way. I think he does xD Plus, THE UMBRELLA SCENE IS THE MOST ADORABLE SCENE IN THE SHOW.
Namani and Tomoe (Don't know the name) from Kamisama Kiss: I love this one because Namani falls for Tomoe even though he's sometimes mean to her. Tomoe rejects her because he doesn't believe that the love between them can exist, but he still ends up falling for her. The moments between them are hilarious and adorable. Even though Tomoe is mean to Namani, he still cares about her and protects her. Namami would do anything for Tomoe even though he hasn't expressed his feelings for her yet.
Arnold and Helga (Did they ever have a ship name?) from Hey Arnold!: First of all, I have to say that I think that Helga is one of the best characters ever created on Hey Arnold! To the Hey Arnold world, Helga is a mean, cynical, and demanding bully who doesn't tolerate anyone (except Phoebe) and she's cranky and aggressive. But to us, she is a hopeless romantic that is head over heels for Arnold and express her love through beautiful poetry. We get to see a side that barely anyone sees and we get to see her be passionate and able to feel other emotions. And her relationship with Arnold is one of the most interesting relationships to watch. Their personalities are an odd match, but it's still cool to see them interact. Even though they never got together, I bet that they had football headed babies anyways :D
Danny and Sam (Idk their ship name) from Danny Phantom: First off, Danny Phantom is badass. I really hope this show comes back because it was awesome. Anyways. Danny is an awkward 14 year old who gets ghost powers with the help of Sam, his best friend. Danny and Sam are always there for each other, even during the weirdest times. Danny is always willing to save her and Sam would do the same, with or without ghost powers. And this relationship was played around FOR THE WHOLE TIME. But it was worth it :D And I realized that Kim and Ron's relationship is basically the same, but I like Danny and Sam's relationship better. :D Plus, HOW CUTE WOULD THEIR KIDS BE?! I rewatched the show and now I have to agree with the masses: Phantom Planet is HORRIBLE.
Gajeel and Levy (GaLe) from Fairy Tail: I've been reading a lot of fanfiction about these two, and honestly, I'm not that in Fairy Tail to know much about them, but they're so cute! Even though Gajeel doesn't normally share his feelings, we all know he has a special place in his heart for the shrimp. Even though he won't admit it.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile.
The words I love you in different languages.
English: I love you
Dutch: Ik hou van je
French: Je t'aime
German: Ich liebe dich
Latin: Amo te
Danish: Jeg elsker dig
Turkish: Seni seviyorum
Italian: Ti amo
Spanish: Te quiero
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. ~Mignon McLaughlin
My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me. ~Winston Churchill
Every moment I spend with you like a beautiful dream come true.
You (yes you.) need to stop being so adorable.
Boy: Babe, close your eyes and tell me what you see...
Boy: You killed it -.-
Girl: What was I supposed to say?
Boy: Nothing and then I was gonna say that's my life without you -.-
Girl: I never win.
Boy: I let you win sometimes.
Girl: Name one time.
Boy: You won my heart?
I don't care if you're sick.
I'll kiss you because you're worth catching a cold over.
Girl: Dude! So I just hugged Jack in the hallway!
And my heart is beating like 300 beats per second.
Boy: I beat you. Mine's beating 400
Boy: Look at who you're texting c:
If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. ~Winnie The Pooh
Guy comes to school with crutches.
Girl: WHAT HAPPENED?!
Guy: Oh nothing...
Girl: Tell me!
Girl: Fine then...
Guy: Okay, I was skateboarding and mt friends said your name and I got distracted.
Today I will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case I will eat a cookie.
To infinity and beyond.
If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney
Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever. ~Walt Disney
If you want to PM me, this is my warning. If you message me on like the 15th, and I don't answer until like a week later, then I am truly deeply super super sorry. I have a job, I'm going to be starting college, and I have appointments every month for my braces. So please don't feel hurt if I don't answer, it's my fault, not yours. I tend to get so busy that I don't even check my PMs sometimes. And I get the email notification for it on my email, so when I check my email, it's sitting there staring at me in the face. But we can talk about anything! Some of my fans even vent and suggest things to me, so I love talking to you guys!~
I do read reviews when I get them, and I take heart every single one, even the criticism. I rarely ever review someone's story, and if I do, then...I don't know. BUT I'M WORKING ON IT SO THAT I CAN MAKE YOU GUYS SMILE.
Syrena Iris Foster
Superhero name: Gazelle
Skin color: Caramel
Eye color and eyebrows: Dark topaz for the eyes, and black skinny arched eyebrows.
Face shape: Diamond
Nose: She has a small button nose with a little bit of freckles.
Lip color: She likes to wear a light red lipstick and has plump lips.
Height: 5'2, and a lean and toned build.
Age: 17 years old
Background: Syrena was born on May 17, 2000 in Florida with her twin sister, Angela. Her parents, Nora Foster and Steven Foster, were happily married until they got divorced when she was 3. Since then, Syrena has lived with her mother, grandmother, and sister and Syrena chooses to not have a relationship with her father. Syrena loves her big family, even without a father figure. Nora, a nurse, is very protective of her children and as both mom and dad.
Appearance: Syrena has thick and wavy blue hair that goes to her back. Her hair is usually loose. Syrena wears a plaid red shirt that is tied and covers her belly button slightly, with the shirt unbuttoned. Underneath, she wears a grey spaghetti strap top. She also wears a black short pleated skirt and knee length grey boots, with black long socks peeking out the top of the boots.
Personality: Syrena is a sweet and fun-loving girl who loves to have fun and go on adventures. She loves to travel and visit her family whenever she can. She likes to give advice to people, except love advice because she's never been in love before. She loves food, her favorite being pizza with ham and pineapple on it. She loves to stay in bed and read books, her favorite genre being romance and drama. Syrena is shy only when meeting new people. Syrena doesn't care about what other people think but doubts herself when it comes to her appearance and beauty. Syrena can get emotional easily, and tends to start crying when she is. It doesn't take a lot to get her angry, only certain things. Cute and comfy is her favorite style.
Likes: Syrena loves the spring, it's her favorite time of the year, when the flowers bloom. Syrena loves to read, and her favorite color is aqua. Syrena likes to hang out with her friends and she loves amusement parks. Her favorite amusement park is Universal Studios. Syrena likes to gift people, but she doesn't like it if someone goes too overboard with a present for herself. Syrena is a sweet freak and her favorite sweet is cupcakes and also red velvet cake. Syrena likes to bake.
Dislikes: Syrena hates to argue with people, she feels it's a waste of time. Syrena doesn't like when people kiss and guys hold their girlfriend's ass in public. Syrena doesn't like heights, even though she loves amusement parks. Syrena doesn't fear spiders, but she dislikes them and seeing them near her. Syrena gets bored easily and doesn't like to be bored. Syrena also hates being alone.
Passion: Syrena wants to be a vet when she grows up.
Skills: Syrena likes to be creative and do DIY projects, except sewing. Syrena can also cook, but not a ton of recipes.
Kwami (Yes I finally have a kwami after so much consideration of what animal to use.)
Appearance: She looks like a mini gazelle with purple eyes.
Personality: Ambrosia is smart, quirky, and fun-loving. She helps teach Syrena how to be herself around new people and how to look herself in the mirror and say, "I'm beautiful and I don't care if anyone else thinks I'm not." Ambrosia is always ready to help Syrena out and for the next adventure. She's more active when she's outside. Her favorite food is red velvet cake. Ambrosia also likes art, drawings are her preferred kind of art.
Miraculous: Syrena's miraculous is a charm bracelet that has the charms of a book, a chef hat, a donut, and an emerald gem when Ambrosia's not in it. The emerald gem has vines on the side with red rose petals in the middle. After Syrena uses her power, the rose petals fall of the bottom of the gem. Syrena shouts out, "Ambrosia, antlers out!" to transform.
Costume: Syrena's suit is skintight sandy brown with two large black lines going down to her feet. The front of the suit is white and fuzzy at the stomach. It has a black collar and a short fuzzy tail with black stripes on it that moves. Her eyes change to a light brown and she has antelope horns on top of her head which is fawn colored. Her hair stays down and she wears a sandy brown mask with a black stripe that goes down the middle and a dark patch on the sides of her mask. The mask is outlined with white.
Weapon: Syrena's main weapon is her horns, which she can remove from her head and they change into swords. She also depends on her running.
Abilities: Gazelle can run up to 60 mph and can zigzag to throw off her opponents. She also has a bounding leap, know as stotting to startle her enemies. She is also able to make scent-marking territories, which can throw off her enemies. Gazelle can alert others of danger. When she senses danger, she flicks her tail rapidly and jumps high in the air. (Note: All of these were combined with different gazelles, none of them have all of the same abilities.)
Super Power: Gazelle can summon other gazelles with her ring. Once all of the gazelles disappear, she only has 10 minutes before she changes back.
Hello to whoever is reading this. If you have noticed, I have changed all of my stories to completed. That's because I've decided to quit Fanfiction. I have been thinking about this for a while, and at the end of the day, I can't continue to keep going the way I am now. It's not because of anyone, or because anyone is forcing me to. I am honestly not in a good place, and I haven't been in a while. This negative headspace has caused a lot of writer's block, and I can't focus on Fanfiction in this negative headspace. You guys deserve a writer who is consistent, is confident in their selves and believes in their own self. But I don't believe in myself anymore to write and I'm not confident. I will be leaving my account up so that you can go back and read my stories if you wish. But I will not be posting anymore. Thank you to everyone who has liked my stories, left reviews, favorited my stories, favorited me, constantly reading my stories, even considering me a good writer, and believed in me. I can't thank you enough. Goodbye to my chibis.