Author has written 11 stories for Tales of Symphonia, Teen Titans, Inuyasha, Star Ocean, .hack/SIGN, Godzilla, Metroid, and Elfen Lied.
Nicknames: Chaos, Phantom Demon of Razgriz, Phantom Chaos, Kyuubi no Kitsune, Oracion, Riven
Description: Male. 6' 2, dark brown hair, blue/green/brown/gray/yellow eyes. Tend to change with the day or mood.
Live in California.
About me: What's there to say. Im a night owl. Most of my stories sprung from some stray thought some dark night some time ago. I have an extremly 'powerfull' imagination, or so people say. I love to think up new storys, then all the bad things that would happen. I'm a pyromaniac. Fire is so fun to play with, but I cant do that now. Too responsable. I enjoy causing a little chaos whereever and whenever possable. I love thunderstorms. So much power behind them. I love the wind too. Hate the heat, love the cold, can deal with warmth to a point.
Things I hate: people who try to act 'cool' when their really acting stupid, people acting stupid on purpose, squishy stories with no real purpose execpt to creep me out, bright color's, people who want me to be more like them, (I really really really hate that) lame animation, low budget movies, E-rated games and movies, most rap, bad music, cheesy one-liners, any type of purly happy thing's, dancing, school, country music.
Thing's im good at: writing, holding grudges, taking care of animal's, being the wizard at gaming, basketball, soccor, drawing dragons, shifting my mood depending on the person or occasion, racing through three things at once and get them done almost perfectly, being dark, onyx dark. Working my job to the best of my ability. Keeping up with my responsablitys.
Thing's im bad at: Math, spelling, speechs or presontation's infront of a large group of people, giving my family a day's rest from my unique personality. Other then that, I'm pretty much good with everything. So that make's me the closest thing to perfection this world has ever seen. Take that human world.
Friends iv made so far: Draco Blade: The first friend I made on FFnet, who helps me with my Tales of Symphonia story. Holyknightsteve: He's my mentor in the art of story telling Enkaiame Katana: She has been writing an amazing story that seem's to be telling my life story. Night Ghost: My sister, who is obsessed with anything having to do with romance.
Top seven favorite games: (In order from top to bottom) Tales of Symphonia, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, Metroid Prime: Echo's, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Hack Series, Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War, The Legend of Dragoon
Favorite gaming RPG's: Hack: Infection, Hack: Mutation, Hack: Outbreak, Hack: Quarantine, Zone of the Enders, Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner, Drakengard 1-2
Weapon's of choice: Twin sword's, rocket launcher, shot-gun, flame thrower, elemental and dark magic, control over the soul's of the dead (would really love to bring back Adam and Eve and give them a piece of my mind)
Inuyasha: Inuyasha/Sango Bankotsu/Kikyou
Teen Titans: Robin/Raven Starfire/Speedy-Aqualad Beast Boy/Terra Cyborg/Bumble Bee
Tales of Symphonia: Lloyd/Sheena Raine/Kratos-Regal Presea/Genis Colette/Zelos
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time: Fayt/Nel
Full Metal Alchemist: Ed/Rose Ed/Riza Ed/Whinry Roy/Lust Alphonse/Whinry
Legend of Dragoon: Dart/Rose
Wolfs Rain: Kiba/Cheza, Blue/Hege, Blue/Tsume
Gundam Seed: Kira/Cagalli
Bleach: Ichigo/Rukia Ichigo/Nel
Quote: 1) Darkness brings the light, likewise light brings the darkness. Seperated, these two cannot exist, but together, they have the power to control destiny.
2) You hate me for being differnt, I hate you for being the same.
3) "Oblisk the Tormentor, fist of fury. Slypher the Sky Dragon,Thunder Force Attack, Winged Dragon of Ra, ignite your mighty blaze cannon..." (Yu-Gi-OhWaking the Dragons: Rise of the Great Beast Part One)
4) Im a fighter, not a lover.
5) "...From this day forth, we shall be known as the Farthing Anti-Invid League!" "So we're going to be called F.A.I.L!" "...Dude, dont ruin the moment." ( RoboTech: Invasion)
6) Alchemy is the method of deconstructing and recreating matter by understanding its inherent lawsand its place in nature. The power to freely transform matter may appear as a miracle to those unfamiliar with the practice...But even the seemingly almighty power of alchemy must abide by one absoulute law. That law is "Equivalent Exchange." In order to gain something, an equivalent price must be paid.
7) "If your going to kill someone, kill them. Dont just stand around talking about it." (Vanhelsing)
8) "It look's like the god's favor me tonight, Arkadian." (Scorpian King)
9) There is nothing to fear exept fear itself.
10) "Learning gives knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, crime doesn't pay. In other word's, learning just makes you go broke! (Got this one from Maxmagnus20019, who has no idea where he got it from)
11) "So long friends, judgment awaits you." (Nel, Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time)
12) Every hero needs a mission, every geek need's a puzzle, and every ancient alien needs to be bitch slapped.
13) All hell's about to break loose.
14) Evil's stronger. It takes two-four heros to beat one villian.
15) 'Evil' is just a term man uses to justify murder. When a 'bad' guy kills somebody, they are held as a murderer. When a 'good' guy kills somebody, they're held as a hero.
16) A "good" friend would bail you out of jail. But a true friend would be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!" (Shadow Storm of Eternal Destruction)
17) Reletives say that they will be with you through thick and thin. When you get rich, they're all over you with love and devortion. When you lose it all, they are nowhere in sight.
18) You cant kill me. Im already dead inside.
19) The worst thing you can do to your enemy is forgive them.
20) People say keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Why? So that you can get a good spot to stab them in the back.
21) Your "normal" if you follow everybody else's trends. Your called a "freak" if you dont. But did they stop to think that there trends originated from a "freak?" So basicly, everybody normal today are "freaks", while us"freaks" are actually normal.
22) Its better for people to hate me for who I am, then for people to love me for who I am not.
23) Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when somebody annoy's you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, BUT, it only takes four muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that mother fucker upside the head.
Favorite Anime Series: Elfen Lied, Inuyasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Wolf's Rain, Gunslinger Girl, Spiral, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gundam Seed, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Ghost in the Shell: The 2nd GiG, Naruto, Bleach, D.Gray-Man
Favorite Shows and Movies: Rave Master, Teen Titans, Star Trek: Voyager, Dragon Heart, Dungon's and Dragons, Godzilla (1998 American version) Pitch Black, The Chronicals of Riddick, Naruto, Avatar: The Last Airbender
Current works in progress
Metroid Prime: Hunter's Soul
Tales of Symphonia: Eternal Power (On hold, pending deletion)
Birds of a Feather: Visions (Complete)
Touched by a Demon (People seem to be taking this story rather well.)
Destruction, 'halo be thy name (Storys coming along well, though the going is slow)
Hack: Memory of the Twilight Sea and Star's (Complete
Demon's Last Flight (Complete)
Shattered Heart (Complete)
Godzilla 2: Annihilation's Vengence (Pending)
Tales of Symphonia: Rebirth
Stories still in the thought process.
Prince of Persia: Everlasting
Bird's of a Feather: Ghost
Hack: The World's End