Author has written 10 stories for Warriors Orochi, Sengoku Basara/戦国BASARA, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, X-Men: The Movie, and My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア.
deviantArt, instagram and tumblr: blamedorange
tumblr sideblog: toshinorange
Hi. This is Red Okra.
This account was actually first meant for giving reviews and keeping in track with my favorite stories and authors. But then times have changed and I decided to do my own writing. Updates may come slow, unfortunately, because the muses come at an indefinite time and I'm such a sluggish writer.
So uhh, I'm not sure how you ended up here or why you're possibly reading this, although I have this hunch that you're probably waiting for the next chapter and happened to click on my author profile. I do have to apologize in advance if updates come slow because I'm only able to write during my free hours in a week. That's roughly five hours during my work days, not including any time allotment for my self-care and other work-related assignments yet, hehe. Sadly, I don't get to write always during those free hours because (1) I may be finding it hard to form a certain sentence/word in my head (2) I may be unmotivated or (3) my "drawing spirit" is getting the creative juices flowing and I find it hard to switch back to writing entirely. The third reason is something I recently discovered about myself since I noticed a pattern in my activity in ff dot net vs. tumblr (where I post my drawings). I could only be 'active' to one platform at a time, if that makes sense, so oftentimes when I want to complete a chapter first BUT suddenly a drawing idea comes to mind, I really, really have to stop my impulse to draw to get the chapter complete because if I domstart to draw again, it would usually take a LOT of time before I could switch back to writing. Dunno if that's odd but that's how I am, currently.
Anyway, if you do want to reach me or message me about something, please feel free to do so via private messaging! Or you could also reach me at tumblr since I'm usually more active there, lurking or reblogging stuff. Also that's where you could monitor whether I'm still alive or if the drawing spirit has taken over. So if by any chance you see me flooding the blog with drawings, that's possibly a reason why I haven't updated... Hahahaha...
All my Fairy Tail stories are under hiatus since I'm not that inspired to write anymore... Who knows though, I might update again one day!
(1) Stalwart Affinity (indefinite hiatus)
- I'm not really sure when the next update will be. But since the issue with Ultear has already been resolved, expect more action emotionally-stronger Meredy plot-related Portico Dusk things for the rest of the chapters!
- To be honest I'm not sure why I wrote this story. Guess I was looking for someone to ship Meredy with and I ended up with Lyon... And then the more I wrote this (plus drew them together), the more I realized how deep the hole I dug and I'm stuck here in my crack ship heaven hell hole.
- BTW, I am extremely happy for their official moment in the Alvarez arc... Dreams do come true LOL thanks Mashima
(2) Third Wheels (indefinite hiatus)
- This story is definitely shorter and more light-hearted than my first Lyredy story. My rough estimate is that it will have at most 10 chapters.
- I started writing this because I wanted to take a break from the serious Stalwart Affinity. Plus, I wanted to insert some Gruvia along with some family moments of Meredy with the new Crime Sorciere (anyway I assume that Oracion Seis would be joining her and Jellal after this arc). I also wanted to expound more on some of my headcanons on how Meredy and Lyon would meet (via Gray and Juvia, of course!)
- I also wanted to create a back story of one of my comic strips in tumblr which is why I wrote this !
(3) Life Anew (indefinite hiatus)
- Based from a doodle, where Meredy becomes pregnant from an undercover mission. She along with her new family, Crime Sorciere, have to deal with it, but along the way, they learned that it would make them establish closer relations with each other.
- Initially I wanted to introduce the father, but I decided to keep in family-centric instead. If fate permits, there is a sequel story where we learn of the identity of the father and it will be more centric on him!
(4) Spring (indefinite hiatus)
- Inspired to do this one after reading the GX manga. I wanted to explore on the possibilities of Manjoume x Asuka especially considering how different Manjoume is with his anime counterpart. Set after the ending of the manga, and focusing on their lives after graduating from the Academy.
(5) Celestials (Complete)
- This story was made after watching the XM:A interviews and promotions that featured Evan P. and Sophie T. I loved their off-screen chemistry lol and it made me think of the possible interactions between their respective characters, Peter and Jean. Not to mention, they're my favorites in the movie and I have this certain penchant of thinking of interactions between my favs, haha. Thus the story was born!
(6) The Bakugou Effect (ongoing)
- I actually love both Bakugo and Yaoyorozu so like the usual fangirl I am, I tried to imagine scenes of them together. I kinda like the idea that they sorta balance each other in a way, like what Bakugo lacked in tact and politeness, Yaoyorozu lacked in self-confidence and assertiveness, LOL. I guess they may be able to teach each other something, which is what I'd like to explore in this story.
- Also a comic strip based from what happened in Chapter 4!
I'd like to also take this space to thank everyone who's reviewed, followed, and favorited so far. They all mean very much to me. Much love!