Author has written 4 stories for Warriors Orochi, Sengoku Basara/戦国BASARA, and Fairy Tail.
Hi. This is Red Okra.
This account was actually first meant for giving reviews and keeping in track with my favorite stories and authors. I didn't really intend to make fanfics since I honestly don't think that I'm much of a writer... While I do have ideas for certain anime/manga/game, I'd prefer to express it by drawing instead of writing. I guess that's partly because the former is actually a hobby of mine, and I'm really slow when it comes to the latter (so I apologize for really slow updates!).
Currently into the Fairy Tail fandom! Other fandoms I'm in are Naruto, Bleach, Sengoku BASARA, Bakuman, and many others.
Also, I like crack ships. HECK YES.
To end this, I would like to thank everyone who left a review in my stories, as well as the story followers and favers, from the bottom of my heart! I may not reply directly always, but I do read all of them and appreciate them. I love you guys! :3
(1) Stalwart Affinity (ongoing/indefinite hiatus)
- Just recently updated this, and again, I'm not sure when the next update will be. But since the issue with Ultear has already been resolved, expect more action emotionally-stronger Meredy plot-related Portico Dusk things for the rest of the chapters!
- To be honest I'm not sure why I wrote this story. Guess I was looking for someone to ship Meredy with and I ended up with Lyon... And then the more I wrote this (plus drew them together), the more I realized how deep the hole I dug and I'm stuck here in my crack ship heaven hell hole.
(2) Third Wheels (ongoing)
- This story is definitely shorter and more light-hearted than my first Lyredy story. My rough estimate is that it will have at most 10 chapters.
- I started writing this because I wanted to take a break from the serious Stalwart Affinity. Plus, I wanted to insert some Gruvia along with some family moments of Meredy with the new Crime Sorciere (anyway I assume that Oracion Seis would be joining her and Jellal after this arc). I also wanted to expound more on some of my headcanons on how Meredy and Lyon would meet (via Gray and Juvia, of course!)
- I also wanted to create a back story of one of my comic strips in tumblr which is why I wrote this !