Author has written 8 stories for Resident Evil.
About Xaori, the woman
Indecisive, food lover, procrastinator, influenceable, very influenceable, sarcastic and solitary are probably the best words to describe me. With this extremely annoying personality, I've been perverting myself and the world around me since 1988.
About Xaori, the name
Xaori is the name of a character I created when I was a teenager, as a part of what was supposed to become my most important work ever. A work not only left unfinished, but unstarted.
I freely took her name as an alias for my appearances all over the Internet.
About Xaori, the reader
I read a fucking lot. I read in the morning, at lunchtime, in the afternoon. I read when I'm home and I read when I'm not. I read in my coffee break and I read in the bathroom. I even read at night. I can't tell you much about my criteria and why I would choose one work over another. If it's well written, I'm able to read anything, even long chapters and stories, though I usually prefer shorter works due to lack of time.
I've been crawling through different fandoms here on FF, like One Piece or The Legend of Zelda, but my favorite is Resident Evil, where I've come across many incredible writers whose work inspires me a lot.
Thebigticket21: Every Valenfielder, or simply fans of good action who understand Spanish should have a look at her Trilogy Todo o Nada, Lucha a Muerte and Caos Europeo because she really knows how to make our hearts beat faster. Action-packed adventures with very hot smut.
My sis Sofistinha doesn't consider herself a writer, but writes very creative and dirty smut starring Claire Redfield (Just have a look at her Wesklaire fic The Real Thing). Also, she has awesome taste in fiction (and I'm not saying that because some of my own works are on her favorite list. Not at all xD) You should really check it out.
I have a weakness for strong female characters *-* My absolutely favorite RE character is the awesome Claire Redfield, followed by Jill Valentine.
About Xaori, the writer
1. I write because it makes me happy.
2. I turn everything I touch into Cleon. No shit. Everything. I ship Cleon more than I ship myself with my husband. If you find something I write that doesn't turn into a Cleon, it's because the background story isn't over yet.
My sis Sofistinha usually helps me with the character shaping and stops me from making them too OOC.
Here's a list of the works I've been publishing since I started:
My Valenfield/Cleon trilogy:
1) Hands and Tools: [finished] Valenfield. A crazy little story about Jill's return from Africa and rehab and how Claire helps her get over a PTSD. It's full of stereotypes, bad grammar and typos, for sure, but it was fun to write and became the start of a wonderful story. It was written with heart, effort and help from Sofistinha, but never corrected by anyone.
2) Just Friends: [finished] This story has my heart and soul. It's a spin-off of Hands and Tools, about a wonderful, close, sexless friendship between Claire and Leon. At least in the first thirteen chapters LOL. It has been written with Sofistinha's help and was corrected by Lastdragonborn274, a young author who is currently running over to a more crowded fandom.
3) Inside, Outside: [ongoing - currently on hiatus] Born out of the need to write something darker after the unicorns I attracted with Just Friends had emptied my fridge. After Just Friends' happy ending, dark times await our heroes. A child that will someday kill its mother, the mind of a terrorist stuck in the body of a teenager and an evil guy fanboying around. My inspiration for this comes from Thebigticket21; the helping hand from Sofistinha and recently Corpasite and the correction is made by Adonna2424.
Become Her: My very first work here and the one story that had me meet Sofistinha. It's Chris Redfield struggling with the loss of Jill after the Spencer Estate. It's full of heart, guilt and sadness mixed with a litte attempt of smut. It could fit perfectly into my Valenfield/Cleon trilogy, but it was never meant to.
Untitled (Fisherfield): A quick and clumsy in and out on the backseat of a car. Claire Redfield, Neil Fisher and champagne. I'm not proud of it... hell, yeah! I am!
What If - Christmas Edition - [SPANISH] A wonderful little story about how an unreal past could mess with Chris' Christmas dinner. It was fun to write and I'll probably translate it someday.
Too much, never enough: [finished] It was born as a one shot, but I split it into three chapters full of regret, love and hatred. The needed talk between Claire Redfield and Ada Wong.
Reclamaciones: [SPANISH] A mistake. Should have been a one-shot, but it was messed up by the author (me). Capcom's characters are tired of being mistreated and send their creators complaint letters. I'd erase it, but I don't erase anything.
That's all. I hope you enjoy.