Poll: In your opinion which one of these fictional badboys would you consider most charming? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter.
Um my name is Lee, I'm 18 and uhhh I dont know what to do w/ myself half the time, so just make sure to read my stories and review!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VISIT MY BLOG: openthechapter.blogspot.com
I really hope you guys ehoy it!
All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.
The pen is the tongue of the mind.
I don't pretend we have all the answers. But the questions are certainly worth thinking about.
The spirit of creation is the spirit of contradiction. It is the breakthrough of appearances toward an unknown reality.
Now Here I will post things about my stories in Progress or the ones I have written since about since 12/24/07
I Have a few plans for stories that I will hopefully be working on and finishing in the next three years. I know its a long time but I have to take things one at a time. First off,
The (Parenthesis) Series- These are a lot of stories (Dramione as always) and they will be coming in between others I am writing. All of these are seperate stories with hopefully nothing in common. I haven't decided yet if one of them might be a sequel to another. Probably not though. I hope you all enjoy...
1. The Girl Next Door (Whom I happen to Hate): FINISHED! DONE! FINITO! This is dedicated to my best friend Erika and is also the first addition to the (Parenthis Series) I hope you all enjoy it.
2. The Little Boy Who Loves Me (Totally Accidently of Course): This one came to me in a dream...I already started planning this and it may be up by next year. (2009)
3. All the Right Reasons (To Love for the Wrong Ones): I'm not yet able to supply enough information about when this fic will be out but keep watching for news.
4. Against All Odds (Getting Even): I'm actually very excited about this fanfic, I think it'll be one of my favortie to write. Of course I've already been brain storming. I can't believe lately I've gotten so many ideas for fanfictions.
5. Describing Love (When Word's Weren't Enough): This Fanfiction is dedicated to my younger and oh-so-hilarious brother Brian...I had plans for this fanfiction to be the next one up, now however I'm not so sure. I've kind of had writer's block for this one. I will have it up ASAP though.
6. Betrayed Dreams (For Loyal Reasons): Hermione is broken, Draco wants to make her feel better. He shows her a new way of life, one she can't get enough of. But this new addicting bewildering world is more dangerous then she ever believed. Now with darkness chasing after them, betrayals, and their grasp on hope slowly fading. Hermione and Draco must fight with everything they've got to stay together. Not even dreams can save them from this brute reality. How far would you go, to be together? Fanfic Poster:
7. Dare to Dream (Beware of Reality): This one will be dedicated to my sister Beatriz. I hope you all enjoy this one. Again I think I will probably enjoy this one a lot. This fanfic will be strictly romantic and mushy. You have been warned.
8. The Nanny (My Kids and I): This one is another I will be enjoy a great deal. The title says all. Hermione will become a nanny for Draco's eleven kids (SOME ARE ADOPTED) and will probably will end up being his Nanny too.
Normal Fanfictions I'm planning to write:
In Someone Else's Shoes- Hermione recites an ancient spell just as Draco walks through the door, a bright light flashes and now they are in each other's bodies?
Suck It up- Hermione is tired of Draco's whining. So she's going to make him suck it up.
The Greek Love Series: Another Series I'm planning on working on.
Alpha- This is only the beginning
Omega- The End has come
Be advised that if you have an idea for a fanfic and would like me to write it, it would be my pleasure, also title names for my series are welcomed along with ideas. Just PM me :)
Until next time or something of the sort...
Unsafe External Link