Author has written 5 stories for Wicked, and Sonic the Hedgehog.
And so, out of the woodwork comes an old friend.
It's been forever since I've been on this site. I was asked by "Tucker's Mayflower" to get back here and do more writing, though. I'll try my best to actually be a bit more active, but I can't guarantee I'll be on here everyday.
I'm terribly sorry for the uber-long hiatus, but life really took me over the past few years - I'm in college now, but I have the whole summer to work on things. :) I want to make up to my probably now nonexistent fan-base, so here are some goals I want to accomplish here.
- Well, frankly, I think it would be kinda cool to be a beta-reader. I'm an old fart here, so I think I can put up with helping the younger crowd write properly.
- I wouldn't mind posting up some fanfics again, but I just don't know exactly what to put up. I'm not into Sonic or Wicked as much anymore, but maybe with some coaxing I could touch up on my older stories.
- Maybe some Hetalia, Black Butler, and a few other series could spring up here as fanfics. It's just a matter of getting ideas and typing them out.
- A Love Affair Gone Wrong has...well, stopped. I don't know what exactly to do with it, but I'll discuss that with Tucker's Mayflower on what could be done. I'd hate to see such a hilarious concept go to waste.
- I'd love, love, love, to redo The Wicked Boy(Maybe give it a new title, too - that title is so bad. XDDD). There's such a nice storyline with that, I can't just put it aside. I want to make it better, and I might just do that.
Alongside this, I am also getting a FictionPress, which that account might be more active due to me and Tucker's Mayflower's storylines. Keep a lookout for updates here on stories from that account.
It's 2011, and this is only the beginning.