Poll: Can you guess what Marie is? Or Dyson? or Dyne? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Gundam Wing/AC, and Harry Potter.
Hi! My name is Nozomu!! (Not really. But you get the point! ;P) I just turning 21. Booyaa!! And yes, I'm a girl. American born and breed. The pic is of my puppy Nyx (pronounced like lynx but with a n, so nynx) when she was just over a month old. She's 3 years old now. Just thought you'd want to know!X3
Re-post this to help stop racism:
Black and White:
A black man was talking to a white man and said: "I'm black. When I was born I was black. When I grew up I was black. When I'm sick I'm black. When I go in the sun I'm black. When I'm cold I'm black. When I die I'll still be black. But you: When you were born you were pink. When you grew up you were white. When you're sick you're green. When you go in the sun you're red. When you're cold you're blue. When you die you'll be purple. And you have the nerve to call me colored. "
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
If you have ever crashed into a wall while you were sugarhigh, copy onto profile.
Silence is Golden, duct-tape is Silver
"I'm not Crazy. I'm psycotic. There's a difference."
"when you're blue, a good friend will ask what's wrong. A true friend will try to dislodge what's chocking you."
"When you get thrown in jail, a good friend will come bail you out. A true friend will be in there with you going "Damn, we f--d up."
"A good friend will help you up when you fall. A true friend will laugh at you and then trip you again."
"A good friend will keep you secrets when you ask them too. A true friend will keep their mouths shut without you asking them."
"There's nothing that can't be fixed with: duct tape, chocolate, or by running it over."
"My attention span is just short enough to annoy you and ignore you all at the same time."
I'm awesome. Agree or die.
"You know you're crazy when you know the Men in white by name."
"An essay is an attempt to explain something that could have been said in two sentences"
"Life isn't passing me by. It's trying to run me over."
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
You know your an idiot when:
1. You accidentally enter your password into the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually look to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Repost if you fell for it. You know you did
Unsafe External Link