Author has written 9 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Harry Potter, Gundam Wing/AC, X-overs, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
So! Me! ...What do you want me to say?
Hmmm... Probably something about myself. (claps hands) Right, then!
Nationality: American, all the way!
Age: ...And why do you want to know? (glares suspiciously)
Eyes: Blue gray.
B-day: August 8. (pouts) All my friends are away on vacation!
Obsessions: Manga, not-so-much-anime, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, dragons, foxes, Youko Kurama... I don't think I'm forgetting any.
If I've forgotten anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.
BTW, we need help with Spirit Gate and Know Your Place. We have no idea where Spirit Gate is going, and we need help on pairings for Wufei and Harry in KNP who aren't each other. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Mind you, they have to work and we have to be able to write it.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
Homophobia is WRONG!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it and you don't have to be gay to do so. I'm not, but I will stand up against anyone who has a problem with homosexuality.
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Repost this if you are one of the 8 percent who would be laughing your ass off.
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If you hate child abuse, post this on your profile!!
Copy the bunny to your presentation to help him achieve world domination,
SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! If you are really random put this on your profile
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Unsafe External Link