Author has written 20 stories for Wolf's Rain, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cartoon X-overs, Redwall, Misc. Anime/Manga, Silverwing, Twilight, and Animorphs.
Hey- I'm Back Baby! Expect updates soon!!
Stop for a minute and take a chuckle. Look below
Things to do in a Ministry of Magic Elevator
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they jinx you. Wait for the effects of the 'jinx' to wear off, smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but intentionally push the wrong ones.
4. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend. After a while let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
5. Drop a quill and wait until someone goes to pick it up and then scream, "That's mine!"
6. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
7. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on ask if they have an appointment.
8. Lay down a Muggle Twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
9. Randomly ask "Did you feel that?" When they look at you curiously, begin to explain your theory that a troll has made its way into the building, become more panicked by the minute.
10. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally. As they are getting off, tell them you "know of a potion that can cure that…"
11. When the doors close, announce to the others in a voice of forced calm, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
12. Swat at flying memos which don't exist.
13. Call out, "Group hug!" and then enforce it. Use Imperius if necessary.
14. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!" Then explain that the Legilimency lessons are working a little too well.
15. Crack open your briefcase or purse and peer inside periodically while whispering, "Got enough air in there?"
16. Stand silently and motionless in the corner facing the wall, without getting off. If someone approaches you, turn around and try to bite them.
17. Stare at another passenger for a while and then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
18. Charm one of your fingers to talk and use it to communicate with other passengers.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with your Extendable Ears.
20. Speak incantations when anyone presses a button. (Alohomora, for example)
21. Stare manically and grin at another passenger for an extended amount of time before announcing, "I have new socks on."
22. Draw a little square on the floor with your wand and announce to the other passengers in an unnecessarily loud voice, "This is MY personal space!"
23. If anyone questions any of your actions, claim to be under the influence of dark magic.
About the wonderful me!
Name: You can all call me Toboe
Grade: Second year of college
Sex: um... we just meet... just kidding. I'm a girl. Yeh!!
Where I'm from: I was born in Erlangen, Germany then moved to Macomb, Illinois and now I have lived in Texas for six years. That’s why I like to use so much German in my stories
Random Junk such as job, clubs... all that jazz: I'm in orchestra, in Literary Society, Art Club vis pres, and Writer's Club. I am taking Ap (which is college level classes) courses in school, I have already gotten a bunch of credits! I have a job at a horse park . The passion in my life... other then you guys... sure...
Me in general: I am just your average crazy person. almost 5.1 feet tall (DAMN you who ever made me this height) and I have really weird hair. It’s a red brown with gold highlights and I didn't dye it. Cool huh? My eyes are dark blue and I am not heavy but not a stick either. I'm one of those in between people. I tend to be the head in my group of friends and get really snappy when some one questions me. I don't trust strangers and in fact they terrify me. I hate showing weakness and if I am upset I'll get really pissed if you act like I am dieing but I do sometimes swallow my pride for friends. I am very proud in case you can't tell and love my dignity. I do have my good traits though. I am kind and am intensity loyal and innocence were it comes to things (In 10th grade my friend told me what a lolly is … 0.o) . If you are hurt I tend to hover to make sure no one takes advantage of you weakness and I have been know in get in a scuffle or two. :) Nothing really serious though, just with friends (mostly guy friends who think they are stronger then me. Stupid guys). I am stubborn and the kind of person who teases you if I love you and lives on sarcasm and jokes. I am good in a large group of people as long as I know them but often prefer to be alone. As of such my friends would always relate me to a wolf and that is how I got my name cause I love Wolf's Rain. (I just love his sweet innocence).
Pets: A half pied half gray cockatiel named George! He is my sun and moon! A yellow pied cockatiel hen named Lemonhead, a beta named Sapphire, a ex-racehorse name Psycho who kicks butt, no I really mean it she does; and two dogs, Rosie and Java.
Favorite things: Reading books, listening to book autos, horseback riding, drawing, talking to friends, writing, playing computer, and swimming with my dog, walking, rollerblading, cold weather.
Favorite Animals: Wolves, birds, horses, big cats (snow leopards) and Wild Dogs.
Favorite Anime: (1)Wolf’s Rain, Death Note, Gundam Seed , Rurouni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop,
Favorite Manga: (1) Wolf’s Rain, Death Note, Full Moon, Fruits Basket, Dramacon, +Anima, Gundam Seed…
Favorite Book/ Author: Brain Jacques, His Majesty’s Dragon, Harry Potter, The Sight, The Dreston Files, Bloody Jack, Gracling/Fire, Animorphs and soooo many more
Favorite Bands: Okay I love Three Days Grace, Maroon 5, Panic! At the Dico (old works), 30 seconds to mars, AFI, My Chemical Romance, the Killers, Fall Out Boy, Evenessance, Wolf's Rain Cd's and numerous random songs... basicly anything i can get my grubby little paws on!
My friends on fanfic
Mika1999, My friend who actally got me to start writing and now I'm addicted!
Kirri, One of the funnest people to give candy to, and a really good writer and editor but she dosen't review enought!
D.C talk, D.C and me are writing a story togeter called Wolf meets Fullmetal. D.C writes really cool stuff so go to her site.
Kisa-Dreams Love and Flying, Kisie is one of my close freinds who got hooked on fanfic through me. We wrote Turnip tales together -sights- unfortunatly
Rakuen Seeker He is in one of my stories and is brilliant! BRILLIANT I SAY! -huf huf- Okay better. He comes up with the best ideas for stories and sends the neatest reviews!
bluesub911 A new writer (go read his stuff. NOW!). He has great ideas and guess what… We are kindred souls! We both can't spell. It's nice to meet someone who has the same... condition that i do. (I married my spell check) Expecting great things for him!
Mizu Miyamoto She is an interesting person to get on a sugar high with...
Animorphs - Incomplete
The Evolution - Story
Wolf's Rain - Completed Works
Slaves- Story - OMG!! IT"S DONE!!
Twins - Story
My Broken Promise - Poem
It wasn't for Paradise - Poem
Who Will Stand by Me? - Poem
A Wolf Doesn't Fear Death - Poem
Come With Us - Poem
Wolf's Rain - Incomplete Works
Can You See The Darkest Side of Me? - Story - Slaves sequel . -happy dance-
Story- Story - I need some time to think about it so sorry folks.
Labratory of Demons - Story - Twins sequel
Under A Full Moon - Story
Full Metal Achemist - Completed
The Sparkle Alchemist- Short story- help... me...
How could you? - short story
Redwall - Complete
Martian's Godbye - short story- Martins ending in life and his joy of seeing all his freinds again Redwall
In a place called Haven - story
Twilight or other books by Stephine Meyer - Complete
Her Scarlet Blood - short story- A New Moon fanfic
Silverwing or other Books by Kenneth Opal - complete
Griffin's Feathers- short story - A challenge between friends- a Sunwing fanfic
X-Overs - Incomplete
Violent Girls - Story- Yeh? -sweatdrop- You have to be really bored to enjoy this fully... or on a sugar high
Wolf Meets Fullmetal -Wolf's Rain and Fullmetal alchimist story- Written with D.C Talk. Go check her out at. Now...
A few very very old original works like Maggie, Winged warrior and others can be found on http://www.fictionpress.com/~toboe
last profile update: Jan, 17. 11
Last story update: The Evolution
P.S Sorry about any spelling mistakes!!
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Wolf's Rain|