Poll: How do you like the writing style in A Fowl Case? Vote Now!
Author has written 28 stories for Supernatural, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, and Sherlock.
Profile v 3.0
hello hello I am the writer of the early early morning
I am girl. I don't know why that's important but I feel like it is anyway. Sometimes I write while hiding under the covers. I write on airplanes surprisingly often.
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK AND FEEL INSPIRED ENOUGH TO CREATE A COVER PICTURE
THAT WOULD BE SUPER FREAKING AWESOME
I WILL GIVE CREDIT OF COURSE
LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS
Story Fun Facts
recently I've been branching out into fandoms other than Supernatural. I've been with Harry Potter since 2006 but only now started to write. Sherlock Holmes is lovely for throwing him into situations and see if he survives, and Supernatural (and Cas! And Destiel) will always be my baby. Good Omens is a work of art.
Sometimes I write a story by really wanting to include a phrase and making a story around it. In Lie, look for "When humans want something really bad, they lie... I lied." In Flirt, look for "Hello, Angel." In The Devil In You, look for "...she picked the only one who hasn't had the devil in them."
Sometimes I write because of stuff happening in my own life. The resulting story can be based on my own life... see For Tradition, which has a little story behind it involving going to dances with friends. My story is not really the same, but there are elements. The resulting story can also be the opposite... Music Boy was written when I was really upset about an obsessive 'friend,' wanted to write, but refused to write anything that could be interpreted as a pairing because I would want to break them up. I actually did end up writing the story behind my being upset: see It's Just Too Much, and if you're looking for the real-life story, imagine all the genders swapped. Pie Filling and Thievery is a cute little one based on me and my family.
Fake IDs and Stood Up are both off of internet prompts, as well as the first two chapters of The Angel Chronicles (yeah, that one got away from me).
Speaking of The Angel Chronicles, all the facts about the animals are true! (Except, you know, the creation of them.)
Sometimes I read stories and the whole time I'm thinking about how I would write it. The Shock Would Have Killed Him, A Month of Mandrake, Mirror, Mirror, The Sound of a Lightbulb, Cats Cats Cats, and Surprise, Sam Winchester are all those results.
If you're looking for a quick laugh, The Devil In You, Fweindship, A Month of Mandrake, Pie Filling and Thievery, and A Heated Moment are all short, funny, and pairing free (if you wish it to be that way).
My sad stories are Fighting Angel, Quiet Graveyard, Music Boy, and It's Just Too Much.
Unavoidably Destiel: Cats Cats Cats, For Tradition, Lie, Mirror Mirror, Sam and the Angel, Stood Up, Surprise, Sam Winchester, The Perks of Being a Writer, and We're People Anyway.
You might want to know:
1) T ratings are usually for cursing. I can write neither violence or sexy stuff. You're welcome.
2) I named myself the one a.m. writer for a reason, and not all of the stories are quite... lucid... for the last paragraph.
3) I can promise near perfect grammatical correctness! Yay!
4) You can read anything I write with Destiel-tinted glasses on.
5) I don't ship JohnLock. I don't. Do not argue with me on this. I am still very upset with Mary's "I know what you could be" line because I predict that the shippers are going to use it as fuel for their raging inferno of wrong.
6) Girl, isn't that a little harsh on the Johnlock shippers? No. Because I can't find a single flipping show or book or anything where the main character doesn't have a love interest. LGBTQ representation, where're my ace characters?
7) PM me whenever, I don't care. About anything.
8) Wondering if you should review a really old story or not? (Do you guys do this? I do this. I'm weird.) Review. Thanks.
9) If you like long, continuous chapter stories, these are not the droids you're looking for.
10) What's that thing? The Angel Chronicles? It's many chapters long... That's a short story collection.
11) Why are you following my stories that are done for? Why? I'm not complaining, just baffled.
That's about it. See ya! Read all my stories!