Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Hi! I'm Lady Halaia, welcome to my profile page!
Does anyone have any ideas for a fanfiction I could write?
From Nika Dawson's profile:
Top Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real American's always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3)Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans
Please repost this if you are for gay marriage.
New recc: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6720959/1/#
Oh My GOD! So sweet, so sad... It's an amazing story. If you're reading this, stop wasting your time and go read REDSHIRTS by Mijan. Just have some tissues handy when you do.
Amaya Natsuya's series, AU, two currently posted, Pyrotechnics followed by Incandescence. Choc full of well-written, non self-insert, non- marysue/garystu OC's who not only add to the plot, but are well formed, believable and fun to read about! It is slash, with a Harry/OMC character, but it is BRILLIANT! I enjoyed reading it just as much as the canon books, and I wait for her next chapter.
Amaya's Profile, to reach her stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/609436/
the-dreamer4 and her story the Awakening of a Magus. it is super!Harry, but it is so well written, and Harry has weaknesses! He isn't a gary stu! Well, as much as he can't be, but all main characters have an element of mary sue-ishness, at least in fantasy stories! Long, well written, original, and one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Highly recommended.
Dreamer's Profile to reach her stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/301335/
Illeanah's stories. Love it. Love it, love it, love it. Can't say much else about her, but love her stories.
Illeanah's Profile, to reach her stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/846887/
Anything by loralee1. Her stories are well written and quickly updated, though many of them are one-shots. Her NaNoWriMo story for 2006 is currently being posted, and it is brilliant. I think it is already finished and she is just editing it and posting it on ff.net. In the top three of all authors I have ever read.
loralee1's profile, to reach her stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/154268/
A story I've been meaning to recc for a while is Emma Lipardi's An Aunt's Love. Long, well written, fairly regular updates, original and a very very good read. I like all of her stories, but An Aunt's Love is the best one.
Emma Lipardi's profile, to reach her stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/688643/Emma_Lipardi
Link to An Aunt's Love: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2196609/1/An_Aunts_Love
I KNEW I was missing a story/Author!! Asuka Kureru, author of the fic that made me a NaruSasuSaku fan!
Teamwork and sequel(s): http://www.fanfiction.net/u/109181/Asuka_Kureru
If you only ever read one Naruto fic, read that one!
Connections, a Harry Potter/Naruto crossover, set in the Narutoverse after the first few chapters. One of my top three stories!
Another New Fic:
Oh God not Again!, a Harry Potter redo fic, comedy/humour not drama, very fun and easy ro read. Very, very funny! Also has relatively regular updates.
MY TOP THREE FICS!
Teamwork, by Asuka Kureru
Connections, by Sophie3
An Aunt's Love, by Emma Lipardi
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile
98 of teens would be dead if Twilight said breathing wasn't cool. Post this if you are apart of the 2 laughing.
Lady Halaia 10/9/09