Author has written 2 stories for Dark Angel, and House, M.D..
Hello all you wonderful people! Here's my profile!
Age: old enough.
Real name: You can call me Evey, if you like.
Favorite hobbies: Really?? I have to name them all? I love acting, singing, playing in the band... chillin... writing, editing... you know. geek stuff.
Color: green!! blue, black, silver...white...
Movie: oohhhh there are so many!!
Book: see above.
Music: see above.
Song: omg. SEE ABOVE.
Place to go: goodness. everywhere?
Actor/Actress: IDK... I like pretty much everyone in the Screen Actor's Guild.
Pahntom of the Opera- Christine/Raoul, Meg/Raoul... Let's face it. I just hate Raoul.
V for Vendetta- Evey/ Inspector Finch
Scrubs- J.D./Elliot (I don't know why, but it bugs me!!It's over!!)
House, M.D.- House/Stacy (unless the writer is AMAZING), Cameron/Chase, House/Cuddy
Harry Potter- Harry/ Hermione, Ron/Hermione, Harry/Cho
Dark Angel- LOGAN & ANYONE BUT MAX!! and vice versa.
Twilight- EDWARD & ANYONE BUT BELLA!! and vice versa. Break my heart, willya??
Phantom of the Opera- Erik/Christine
V for Vendetta- Evey/V (I wish I knew his real name!!)
Scrubs-Jordan/Cox... I guess. I don't have any favorite Scrubs pairings. I do like JD/Cox agnst. NOT SLASH!!
House, M.D.- House/Cameron, Wilson/Cuddy
Harry Potter- Hermoine/Snape, Hermoine/Draco
Dark Angel- Max/Logan. That's the only way it should be!!
Twilight- Edward/Bella. They're the only reason the Earth turns!
Parodies are great, and there aren't enough of them.
Random snippet -- ""Put the banana back in your pants, Richard!!""
I haven't written much on this website... I've been too busy reading all of the wonderful authors FFN has to offer!! Besides, Real Life makes me vulnerable to hiatus and things like that, and I hate it when authors leave their readers hanging.
When Everything Happens at Once: Oneshot. Logan can walk, not really before or after anything. Max has some problems and Hotboy Logan is there to help! Tee hee...
Porcelain Princess: Yes, the title is awful. The first sixish chapters are okay, I think. Some reviewers found it necessary to leave negative criticisms after reading the albeit bad title and initial summary. Read and enjoy.
I have a blog-- www.cheesemunchies.blogspot.com check it out, comment... do whatever.
I do beta work, I'm just not on the registration because I haven't published enough... (((tear)))... I'm pretty good, though, so PM me if you want my services. XD
Myspace: www.myspace.com/ladyofstature yeah-- whatev.
STOLEN FROM ‘Selenia Rosedark’, WHOSE PROFILE I JUST HAPPENED TO FIND THIS UNDER. TEEHEE.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"whither is was, I suspect, originally brought over by Sea by the Men..."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can... what do you find?
... My sister.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Will and Grace
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My cousin, speak-shouting, and a television or two.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
30 minutes ago. My baby brother was naked and wanted to play in the street!!
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My naked brother... he's so cute!!
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
like, 2 seconds ago when I read the answer to this question by the previous author. it was pretty funny!!
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing... it's making me crazy!!
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I just looked in the mirror, does that count?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
why am I taking it?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm an angry cynic who hates people.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics…
I'd make the Screen Actors Guild automatically let me in. And then I'd take Broadway by storm.
19. A quote that you love/live by:
"Texas State University. NOT IN SERVICE"
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome. Would you like some kielbasa?
25. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
26. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
28. Favorite planet?
They're all pretty interesting.
29. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
I haven't missed any calls. Yes, I am that good.
30. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I don't like any of them.
31. What shirt are you wearing?
one that says "Peace, Love, and Barbecue"
32. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
I don't like to wear shoes.
33. Bright or Dark Room?
34. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
According to her answers, I think I like her!
35. What were you doing at midnight last night?
36. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
"The Onion: OPINION: The Internet allows for a free exchange of unmitigated information."
37. Where is your mailbox?
38. What's a word that you say a lot?
39. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My little brother.
40. Last furry thing you touched?
41. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
42. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
43. Who was the last person you had a chance meeting with?
A friend at Schlitterbahn.
44. Favorite age you have been so far?
IDK... 14 was fun, I guess.
45. Your worst enemy?
46. What is your current desktop picture?
47. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Go show Mommy!" ...my brother was covered in mud.
48. If you had to choose between a million dollars or being able to fly, which would you take?
Flying. I could always earn the money.
Well, actually, I couldn't, but I'd rather fly anyway!
49. Do you like someone?
50. The last song you listened to?
When You're Good to Mama from Chicago
51. If the last person you spoke to was being shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
uhm... IDK. she's not that nice all the time.
52. If you could punch one person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
my stepfather. he deserves it.
53. IF YOU COULD BE DOING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Rehearsing something cool.
Thanks for visiting Connie's Cornucopia of Concubines.
If you enjoyed us, please visit The Best Little Whorehouse on the East Coast, where you'll encounter a very "real" experience.