Author has written 4 stories for Hannah Montana, Camp Rock, House, M.D., and Pitch Perfect.
I'm Roosie, I'm 23.
I'm a (soon to be!) AuD student that wastes time writing and reading fanfiction - 'cause it's so addicting, isn't it!?
I like to write but I'm sure I make tons of grammatical mistakes! Seriously, I'd be a sucky English student so that's why I'm studying to be an audiologist...you see the logic there?
So I hope you enjoy what I've written! I sure enjoy creating them! :)
FUN RANDOM FACTS:
1) I'm a lefty, so I also waste time looking at #lefties on tumblr ... if you are too, I'd check it out because it's hilarious!
2) I went to school to become a baker and then I went back to school to become a nutritionist and somehow ended up doing audiology - it makes for interesting dinner party stories! Most people forget which one I'm pursuing now because I've switched so many times!
3) I finally learned the "cups" song from Pitch Perfect today, Oct 13 2013... it's been a very exciting day, obviously (FYI, I'm supposed to be studying for an exam!)
4) I'm a TA for the elementary sign language class at my university. Learning sign language has been a lifelong dream for me and I finally got the opportunity two years ago! It's so weird to see all the beginners now and know that I was once in their place; they all look so scared all the time!!
5) My latest ambition is to get into Gallaudet University for grad school with my best friend from undergrad (I convinced her to apply, so we're very excited!)! I'm applying this year so all fingers crossed please!
6) My ASL professor gets a kick out of the fact that I sign "R" strangely. She finds many a moment to bring it up, and I'm still the only one - test it: if you don't know already, the ASL "R" is made like you're crossing your fingers for good luck. Most people, at least the ones I've encountered, cross their middle finger over their index. I, however, cross my index finger over my middle and therefore it is deemed strange
(If you do it the same way that I do, let me know...! I would find it so entertaining to tell my professor that I'm not the only weirdo in sign language!!!)
7) I taught myself how to play the piano by starting with Ludovico Einaudi's "Fly" and "I Giorni"... my family thinks I'm crazy and they're sufficiently annoyed by the amount of time I spend in front of my piano. My piano has also been moved around the house several times in an attempt to prevent them from hearing me play the same song over and over again, 24/7.
8) I recently decided to learn all of the countries as well because I refuse to be another American stereotype. This also doesn't help my family's opinion of me
9) I can name and tell you where all of the countries in Africa are in under a minute - and I'm apparently enough of a dork to know that I'm able to do that :) (P.S. there are some strangely named countries out there - am I the only one that's noticed?!)
10) My family has probably seen the movie Love Actually over 100 times because we cannot get enough of it...and we never get sick of the story lines! It's an amazing movie ... if you haven't seen it, go watch it. Now!
11) ɑ͡ɪ æ̃m lɝ̃nɪ̃ŋ fo͡ʊnɛtɪks ɪ̃n skul rɑ͡ɪt nɑ͡ʊ æ̃nd ɪts so͡ʊ mʌt͡ʃ fʌ̃n!
Unsafe External Link