Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, CSI, Four Brothers, Die Hard, Blade, and Glee.
Hey all! It's been awhile. I have quite a few new stories in the works and few new crossovers. Check out the "Upcoming Stories" section of my profile!
Please see my favorite Author page, there are several authors in there that are worth a read: Branwen777, Copper Vixen, Dark Cyan Star... just to name a few.
And if I have to have a favorite Het pairing: Harry/Hermione (Harry/Ginny is all wrong!) and Draco/Ginny
Fast and Furious
Brian/Dom all the way!
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
"The Rogue Prince" An AU Harry/ Draco. My baby. This story is in the process of being written and updated.
"Deja Vu" A BIG AU Harry/ Draco. This short Oneshot is complete for the moment, but may be updated if something else comes to mind.
"Into the Shadows" Crossover! HP/Underworld. This story is in the process of being written and updated.
"Rival Powers, Vying Worlds" HP/The Covenant crossover. This story is going to be taken down and rewritten. See "Upcoming Stories" for th new story summary.
"Through the Years" An AU Harry/Draco. Set 20 years into the future. UP FOR ADOPTION! Please message me if you are interested.
"Lines of Love and Hate" A series of Harry/Draco drabbles. Completed for now.
"Leggo My Greggo" A series of Greg/Nick drabbles. Completed for now.
"Except for When He Did" A completed Harry/Severus Drabble based on the Spongebob Squarepants epsisode "Just One Bite". The idea came from the very specific, very smug look Spongebob gave Squidward at the end. The video is ten minutes and if you view it, you'll see exactly what I mean about the Mannerisms!
"A Series" Four Brothers. A series of five Oneshots from the POV of five different people. Slash! Completed.
"Contrapossto" Italian for 'Unbalanced balance' Live Free or Die Hard. A series of drabbles of the John/ Matt slash persuasion. Completed for now.
"UnRivaled Rule" --Blade Trinity. Drake/King Slash. The war with the vampires had ended that night. Blade hadn't been killed, but he had been captured. And Drake had found a reason to stay and help the incompetent species the vampires had turned into-- a hunter by the name of King, Hannibal King.
"Out of Time" --Crossover! HP/Fast and Furious. Set after The Fast and The Furious, Dom gets caught and thrown in prison, Brian finds a way to get him a shorter sentence and he takes it. Tanner's worried, so he trades in a debt owed to him by a wizard. Slash! Brian/Harry, Implied Brian/Dom, eventual Brian/Harry/Dom.
"Eidetic Memories" --Criminal Minds. Aaron Hotchner/Spencer Reid Slash! What if Reid wasn't in the BAU, but on the streets? How did Hotch meet him? What happened after? A series of corresponding AU Oneshots.
"Predict My Future" --LV/HP slash. The world at its finest is dark, powerful, and ready to pull you under and keep you there with its seductive thrall... Tom Riddle would always be a part of that world and Harry Potter would always be the one to catch his attention... A series of AU Oneshots.
"Expediting Powers, Vindicated Worlds" --HP/The Covenant crossover & The darker version of "Rival Powers, Vying Worlds"-- The war was in its prime. The Dark Lord had unveiled his new heir, a Lord Hadrian Black. Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, esteemed Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, was looking into the Legend of the Ipswich colonies. Afterall, with four teenagers with an unsurmounted power at their disposal and Harry Potter, how could he not win? It was an answer that neither the Light nor the Dark could have ever predicted. HP/LV slash.
"Adjudication"-- HP/Supernatural crossover. Harry/Dean Slash with possible Dean/Harry/Sam. Hunted by those he once considered friends and allies, Hadrian Evans had alot to hide and very little to live for, until he went to Stanford. Four years later, Hadrian is drawn into a world he sweared he would never enter again in fear of being found. But the more attached he finds himself to the Winchesters, the more he finds himself needing to be needed, and the more he yearns to help the brothers. When his secret becomes exposed, will he once again be condemned for it or will Hadrian Evans, once know as Harry Potter, finally be accepted for what he's become?
"Veritas"-- HP/LV slash. Harry Potter disappeared from his Aunt and Uncle's house in Surrey when he was five. Twelve years later, Hadrian Black, bastard son of the thought-to-be-dead Regulus Black, entered the Wizarding World. Pursued by both sides, only he was would the deciding factor in the war.
With Well Wishes,