Author has written 50 stories for Ninja Turtles.
OMG! There's a person here! HI!
Hola, como estas! My name is TMNT Loving Leo. I decided to just put a 2 to change the name. My other account wouldn't let me upload stories, so I made a new one called TMNT Loving Leo The Second. If you wanna see my favorite stories, look on my other account; here's the link: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7699257/
I got a new DeviantArt account! It's called TMNTLovingLeo. Check it out! And I have a Tumblr account! :D tmntlovingleo. tumblr. com(remove the spaces XD)
Name: That is my business, not yours!
Address: My house, duh!
I write 2k3, 2k7 (maybe), 2k12, and maybe occasional 1987 fics. I will NEVER use T-Cest, though. EVER. No offense to people who ship it, but I just think it's wrong...
I will complete all of my stories. Not gonna name any names--Actually, pretty much every TMNT author has left at least ONE incomplete story in their archive. :/
As you can tell, my favorite turtle is Leo, so here are some quotes from him:
Rise of the Turtles 1: Splinter's instructions were very clear; we need to stay away from people-- and bathrooms.
Rise of the Turtles 1: Gentlemen, I have a bold and daring plan. There's no time for hesitation. My orders must be carried out without question... Guys? Guys, wait up!"
The Gauntlet 2k12: (to Donnie) They're aliens from another dimension! What did you expect?! A big round ball with a lit fuse that says 'bomb'?!
It Came From the Depths: No. Only an idiot would... Oh, boy.
Parasitica 2k12: (possessed) IT IS USELESS TO RESIST! THE EGG WILL HATCH AND THE HATCHLING WILL FEED ON US ALL!
Showdown 2 2k12: Well, Donnie, can you generate anti-anti-gravitons?
I, Monster 2k12: Take. Sensei. Down.
Invasion 1 2k12: Well, you're not leader, Don! I am!
Things Change 2k3: (To Raph) Ninja Dropout.
The Shredder Strikes Back 2: (on the brink of consciousness) My swords... Where are my swords?
Nobody's Fool 2k3: Okay, maybe, just maybe, this guy is... kinda cool.
Dragons Brew 2k3: (Casey) He's mine, Leo! (Leo) Then I'll just soften him up a little for ya!
Here are some other quotes:
Donatello: "Now, hand me that hammer!" Don: "...This is a wrench."-Turtles Forever
"Those guys have more energy than that battery-powered rabbit!"-April 1987
"What you know is dangerous to your enemies. What you think you know is dangerous to you."-Splinter 2k12
"As the great Sage Sakomoto said, read 'em and weep!"-Splinter 2k3
"Mikey, you didn't just change the channel...you changed the whole frickin' world!"-Raph 2k3
"Are you an idiot? Wait, let me rephrase that: YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!- Raph 2k12
"If you had known my intent, you would have surely tried to stop me, and for that, I thank you... Let it be known that you are my friends, and I love you all."-Fugitoid
"No regrets, nofear. Ne regrets, NO FEAR! *jumps* I REGRET THIS! FEAR SUCKS!" Raphael, Out of the Shadows
"A wise man once said, 'I don't know, ask a girl.'"-?
"If I throw a stick, will you leave?"-?
"When I was in 3rd grade, all the children treated me like a criminal...BECAUSE I KILLED SOMEBODY!"-?
"It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for what you're not. Especially is you're hated for your good looks."-?
"That's it; dishonor! Dishonor on your whole family! Take note of this. Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow!"-Dragon from Mulan
"When life gives you lemons, fake an allergic reaction and file a lawsuit."-Lone Wolf of Shadows
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give (Insert your name here) lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the person who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons!! I'm going to...invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" -Cave Johnson from the Portal games (I got this from Lone Wolf of Shadows' account)
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" -Winston Churchill
"Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will go through its whole life believing it is stupid." -Albert Einstein
"You never realize how bad a song is until you hear it from a child's mouth."-My Mom
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes" -Jack Handley (OMG I love this!)
"There is nothing to fear, except fear itself."-?
"Winning isn't everything. It's just the only thing that matters."-?
"You don't scare me, I have kids!"-A shirt
"We are not lost. We're locationally challenged." -John M. Ford
"Marriage is when you find the perfect person to annoy for the rest of your life!"-A poster
"Thanks for helping- but I still kinda hate your guts."-Sil from lost-katana's Dead of Night
"I told you I needed to see your parents... NOT YOUR PARROTS!!!"-A Shirt
"Get a life... AND STOP COUGHING IN MY FREAKING FACE!!'-My Friend
"*singing* I whip my hair back and- OW, MY NECK!!"-The Same Friend
"Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed."-The Internet.
"I started cleaning my room... and then I found some video games."-A shirt
"If I punch myself, and it hurts, am I too weak, or too strong?"-?
"A balanced diet is a vanilla cone in one hand and a chocolate in the other."-A poster
"Sleeping is my drug, my bed is my dealer, my alarm clock is the police, and school's the jail."-The Internet
"Time is the best teacher; unfortunately, it kills all its students."-?
"Why do we need school? Music: We have Youtube for that. Sports: We have Wii for that. Spanish: There's Dora for that. English: Everything's shortened, anyway (BRB, LOL, IDK). Math: We have calculators. Geography: I'll buying a globe. History: They're all dead, anyway."-The Internet
"School is killing us. Textbooks have paper, which comes from trees, which we need for oxygen. Therefore, school is killing us."-The Internet
"Dear teacher, I will talk no matter where I am. Moving my seat will not help."-Student
"You don't need to brush all your teeth; just the ones you want to keep."-The Dentist's Office
"Nothing is absolute. Everything changes, everything moves, everything revolves, [and] everything flies and goes away" -Frida Kahlo (Sounds like something Master Splinter said, hmmm?)
"Seeing a spider in my room isn't scary. It's scary when it disappears."- Ninjas Say Hi profile
"Don't worry, the spider is smaller than you. 'Yeah. So is a grenade.'"-Ninjas Say Hi profile
"Dear Diamond, we all know, who is really a girl's best friend. Sincerely yours, Chocolate Cake."-Ninjas Sat Hi profile
"I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the face, but with words."-Google
"Do NOT read the next sentence... You little rebel, I like you."-Google
"I am going to stand outside. If anyone asks, I'm outstanding."-Google
"I don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude and that's not my problem."-Google
"An apple a day will keep anyone away if you throw it hard enough."-Google
To get a good understanding of the plot...
Leonardo: Doesn't cuss unless very angry or has a good reason, loves his katanas and doesn't like fighting without them, has a desk and 2 shelves in his room (shelves hold Shredder's helmet and art supplies, desk holds paper and a lamp and has a drawer to hide stuff), amazing at drawing, can't cook AT ALL, very dedicated to training, forest green, blue eyes, not a good liar, sleeps on bed, second tallest (taller than Don by an inch), in my stupid mind, he's 16 and the others are 15, really good at voice imitations, a little allergic to Klunk, but nothing they can't handle
Raphael: Cusses quite a bit, has a heavy accent, doesn't blow up kitchen appliances (but occasionally stabs them), not very open with emotions, sleeps on hammock, loves wrestling, pranks Mike back occasionally, not essentially happy without sais but will tolerate it, dark green, amber eyes, great liar, tallest by 1 1/2 inches, 15
Donatello: Genius (obviously!), has his own computer and laptop (his brothers can use his laptop if they ask), make-shift medic, fixes toaster a lot, messy room that's littered with inventions, pacifist but will fight, comfortable with and without bo staff, olive green, green eyes, good-ish liar, pranks only for revenge, sleeps on bed, coffee-holic, second-shortest, 15
Michelangelo: Fun-loving, loves to prank Raph especially, best in the house at cooking, loves Justice force, messiest room in the Lair, has Klunk, surfer accent, chocolate brown eyes, blue-green, good liar, sleeps on bed, shortest by 2 inches, 15
Splinter: Wise, funny, sleeps on futon, funny/humorous at times, tolerates pranks as long as he himself isn't a victim, loves soap operas, has many candles for meditation and black-outs, grey-furred, black-eyed, 50-ish, still in pretty good shape, anything is a weapon for a ninja, doesn't tolerate language
Living Room: There is a teal-ish couch that only seats 2 people, Splinter's armchair that only he can sit in, and a beanbag. Anyone else can sit on the floor. There are the millions of TVs, just like in the show.
Lab: Sound-proof doors when shut, many shelves with empty or occupied syringes and and test tubes, desk with immobile computer, and laptop inside desk drawer, brothers can use laptop if they ask, 4 cots.
Dojo: Has racks with many weapons in them, nice carpet which Leo cleans every few weeks, has a rice-paper door (or Shoji, as they're called), and... that's all I can think of.
98 OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD... RE-POST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2 WHO WILL.
If you love God with your whole heart and are 100% proud of it, copy & paste this in your profile. (I do believe there’s a God. I won’t push your beliefs on you.)
Too many people are on crack. If you're not, then add this to your profile (I WILL NEVER DO THAT EVER!)
Too many people have smoked marijuana. If you haven't, write this to your profile. (I WILL NEVER DO THAT EVER!)
Abortion is not a right! Abortion kills hundreds of living, yet unborn babies every year!! If you're pro-life, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you don't do drugs (They are nasty), copy/paste this into your profile (Never have and never will.)
If you want child abuse to stop, PLEASE copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity. (Apparently, though, Trump doesn't believe that)
Less than 1 percent of teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE! (I don't)
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
(Credit to Sairey13 and The Next Author)
\ * /) Put this on your site if
What CIA really means:
D* put this
(Credit to Sairey13)
Look back there
But please try not to stare
Do you see the bubbly girl
The one with no curls
How do you think she feels
Would it startle you if I told you she doesn't eat any meals
What if I told you she has a knife
Would you believe me if I told you she loathes her life
What if I told you she thinks her dad hates her
Would you still think so little of her
What if I told you she feels like she's drowning
Would you believe me if I told you inside she is frowning
What if I told you she has a rope
How do you think she is going to cope
She doesn't just have a rope, but also a gun
All because she thinks she isn't fun
I know you know her, everyone does
But you need to talk to her cause
What if I told you tonight she would use the rope and gun
And turn into an angel and fly towards the sun
I hope you'd help her and become her friend
And make her stop trying to pretend
Because what if I told you she's reaching for her gun
And that you can save her if you run
Copy and paste this into your profile if
you're against bullying and child
neglect and abuse!
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Girl runs away in shock and pain and Boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
This is really sweet. If you read it and think that it's sweet, copy and paste it into your profile!
(Credit to The Next Author)
Some peoples heroes wear capes; Ours have shells
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile (I could!) [Credit to KarasuOokami!]
If you have ever pasted anything on your profile, paste this on your profile.
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile. (*cough* Turtles... *cough, cough*)
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you like to put these types of things in your profile, copy and paste to your profile.
[Credit to KarasuOokami!]
A girl and her boyfriend were speeding over 150 kmp/h on a motorcycle
Girl: "Slow down, I'm scared!"
Guy: "No, this is fun."
Girl: "No, it's not. Please, I'm scared."
Guy: "Then tell me you love me."
Girl: "I love you, now slow down!"
Guy: "Now give me a big hug."
she gives him a big hug*
Guy: "Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? It's bothering me."
In the newspaper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that, halfway down the road, the guy realized his brake wasn't working, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this into your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
(Credit to The Next Author)
IF YOU DON'T READ THIS NEXT STORY THEN YOUR HEART IS COLD, BUT IF YOU READ THIS WITH TEARS IN YOUR EYES THEN YOU HAVE A HEART OF GOLD!
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
(Credit to The Next Author)
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and if I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time talking to a girl friend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, LuigiWife1551, 7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7, Alice Diana Brenner, Shadows on a Love-Struck Soul, J.Gabrielle, petrelli heiress, Kitsune Demon Girl, Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee, rainswings, Athena the wise girl,chocolatecupquake17, EmbersArmy, mo.texas55, Snowfun,Turtlecrazy714, TMNT Loving Leo The Second
Her Last Words by Courtney Parker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtHZs4GrarY
This is the saddest song in the world. I'm not kidding. If you are depressed, always remember that there's always someone who cares. Go to them and don't keep it inside; they will help. Never resort to cutting or suicide; hug your pillow tighter, like the girl in the song. Copy and paste onto your profile if you're someone who cares and know someone who cares. Don't let depression get to you. Remember this if you are ever feeling really, really down.
[Credit to ME! I made this myself, but if someone else did, then I haven't seen it.]
If you have ever stumbled upon your own foot, copy and paste this into your profile.
Even if you do not see it, GOD is there! If you believe in GOD copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever asked something really stupid and obvious, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgot what you were going to say right before you did, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you already have or can not, but you want everyone to do it, copy and paste this into your profile.
92% of teenage girls would die if Orlando Bloom told them it was not cool to breathe. Copy and paste this into your profile if you are the 8% who is laughing.
If you've ever seen a movie (or a show) so many times that you know everything they say, and you do it at weird times, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is very long, copy and paste this into it to make it even longer.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for endless hours, reading countless fanfictions, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
95% of all teenagers panic if Justin Bieber was in a 100-foot building threatening to jump. I am one of those who buys popcorn and I invite my friends to see him jump.
(Credit to andyhamato99, who's stuff I had to translate in Google translate)
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is an cat
This is idiot cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line
(Credit to toystorylover)
I remember when I was younger and learned about depression
When I saw this on Google, I was so close to crying. That's how sad this is. I don't cry easily. If you are struggling with this kind of stuff, call a helpline like one of the following:
SUICIDE PREVENTION CENTER: 877-727-4747
RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network): 800-656-4673, OR 202-544-1034
EATING DISORDERS: 1-800-931-2237
Don't fight it alone; call someone who cares. Copy & Paste onto your profile if you feel the need to help these people.
BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
IF YOU'RE AGAINST ABORTION, RE-POST THIS!! (Credit to The Next Author)
My name is Sarah.
I can't speak at all
He slaps me and hits me
REPOST THIS POEM IF YOU"RE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE (Credit to The Next Author)
I am that girl,
- by linguisticsrock, copy and paste if you can relate to this (I got this from The Next Author)
This is a true story. All schools have a class clown, someone that gets on everyones nerves and that no one likes. There was one of these boys in this one school. Nobody liked him at all. He had no friends, the teachers hated him for his disruptiveness, and the students found him annoying beyond belief. He never seemed to care. One day, he had finally stepped on his teachers last nerve. What the teacher did was make everyone in the class stand up and tell the boy something they didn't like about him. As each of the thirty students stood up and said something about him they didn't like, he only sat and didn't seem to mind. All of the students did it.
That day, when school was out, the boy went home, grabbed his dads gun, and shot himself in the head.
If you think that the teacher was to blame, and that what she did was morally wrong and completely shameful, copy and paste this into your profile. Then, if you would have been the one to stand up and say "I'm not going to do this" then add your username to the list. Antire5, EmoWolves of Shadow, Killercat-nya, Juura99, Ezlyluved96 (aka Renae), MyNameIsLambo, Crystal Prime, VectorPrime155, AnswerTheCall, GoldGuardian2418, Windblazer Prime, TMNT Loving Leo The Second
A black man walked into a restaurant. The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away.. Copy and paste this if you're against racism. THE ONLY RACE IS HUMANITY!
(Credit to IrisFrostfeather
When you were 5, your mom gave you a ice cream cone. You thank her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming class to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom payed for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom payed for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 17, your mom drove you to the mall and gave you her credit card. You thanked her by maxing it out.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to collage. You thanked her by saying good-bye to her outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to say bye in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom payed for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents became to children.
Then, one day, she quietly died and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If YOU love your mom, re-post this and if you don't, you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
(Credit to IrisFrostfeather)
... ... .HHH ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...H;H
Copy and Paste if you think this is awesome!
(Credit to IrisFrostfeather)
24 things to do in an elevator!
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WALMART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6 line 3. What is it?
None. I tried 3 different books. None had paragraph 6, let alone line 3. One didn't even have a page 111!
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Without looking, guess what time it is:
Now look at a clock. What is the actual time?
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My stupid sisters
What were you doing when you last stepped outside?
Coming back from super hot playground. Ugh.
Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Fanfic author's profile
What are you wearing?
PJ pants and TMNT T-Shirt under a black sweater
Did you dream last night?
I gave my teacher a sandwich and people were after me and I had to go on parole. I don't even know what that is!
When did you last laugh?
Uhhhhh... I don't laugh a lot
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
TMNT Posters and a giant popcorn sticker
See anything weird lately?
My dream up there
What do you think of this quiz?
Entertaining, if not a bit stalker
What is the last film you saw?
The Lady and the Tramp. I haven't seen it and I was curious!
If you became a multi millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Mansion, TMNT writer and director... o.O
Tell me something about you I don't know:
I love Bruno Mars
If you could change a thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Donald Trump isn't president
Do you like to dance?
Imagine your first child is a girl. What do you call her?
Venus, or Shadow
Imagine your first child is a boy. What do you call him?
If anyone wants to know what you're really like what would you say?
I'm not a girly-girl
95% of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the 5% who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list:AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, Kikyouhater118, Midnight-angel-of-darkness, adngo714,cyber-porygon, the aku dragon of light, PirateCaptainBo; Ski Bo, pyro_manic19, ImmaLickYou, BloodredAngel808, murasaki-nightangel,Sumomo Baby-accept it, SerialKillerOfSims, Coryne-Akrusha, TheShadowHeart, Ezilo, TMNT Loving Leo The Second
See that boy doing his homework in home room? Last night he talked His friend out of suicide.
See that young boy you had made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor.
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills.
The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her.
The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home.
See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country.
That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Put this as you're profile if you're against bullying.
I bet 95% of you wont put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will.
(Credit to Ezilo)
Pssstttt , Hey you. Yeah i mean you. If you have taken a minute to read this. The angels have seen you struggling with something. The angels say its over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in angels send this message on. Please don't ignore this. You are being tested. The angels are going to fix 2 (big) things in your favor. If you believe in angels, drop everything and copy and paste this on your profile.
(Credit to some guy or girl on Pintrest)
YOUR GUY SIDE: (the things in bold is what i chose)
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
If You Live In America, you post this
Why America has some Issues (Yes I live there, but tough. These are clever)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
7 Reasons Not to Mess with Children (small children)
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.
A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.
The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face."
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
Reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin and gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
16. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
17. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
18. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
19. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
20. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
21. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
22. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
23. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
24. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
25. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
26. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark
If you rearrange the following words, you'll find that the same letters spell the given definition. Someone out there either has too much
Dormitory: Dirty room
Astronomer: Moon starer
George Bush: He bugs Gore
The eyes: They see
Slot machine: Cash lost in me
Desperation: A rope ends it
Presbyterian: Best in prayer
Election results: Lies! Let's recount
Snooze alarm: Alas! no more z's
Eleven plus two: Twelve plus one
Mother in law: Woman Hitler
The Morse code: Here come dots
A decimal point: I'm a dot in place
The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.
As Part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would be known as "Euro-English".
In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy.
The hard "c" will be dropped if favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.
There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 2 letters shorter.
In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
Governments wil enkourage the removal of double leters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.
Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.
By the 4th yer peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".
During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be droped from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.
Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of united urop vil finali kum tru.
Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German lik zey vunted in ze forst plas.
If zis mad yu smil, pleas pas on to oza pepl.
Roses are red,
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
Her dad was a drunk
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrust the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you have a heart.
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me IRONY...again.
22. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
23. My mother taught me GENETICS.
24. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
25. My mother taught me WISDOM.
26. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
I WANT A GUY...
Someone who would sing to me at random moments.
Who would let me sleep on his chest.
A BOY who would get mad at someone if they called me UGLY or were mean to me.
I want someone who would call me 3 times a day if he went away.
He would throw stuffed animals at me when I acted dumb and then
Someone who would make fun of me just to make me laugh.
He would take me to the park and
give me big bearhugs all the time.
He would tell all his friends about me and SMILE when he did.
And we'd make out in the pouring rain.
He would never be afraid to say "I love you" in front of his friends,
and we'd argue about silly things and then make up.
I want a boy who would kiss me at midnight on New Years
Someone who would tell me I'm beautiful but not too often,
who would make me laugh like NO ONE else could.
But mostly, I want someone who would be my best friend and would never BREAK MY HEART
A Real Boyfriend
- Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.
-When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
- When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her
- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her (I wish!! -fieryhazel)
- Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
- Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it's stupid.
- Give her the world.
- Let her wear your clothes.
- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.
- Let her know she's important.
Guys post as: "I'd be this Boyfriend."
Girls post as: "A real Boyfriend."
Did you know...
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2 People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3 When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4 When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
5 When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor
6 People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7 When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8 When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here, dumb-ass?
15 THINGS TO MAKE YOUR PARENTS THINK YOU'RE INSANE!!
Two Peple are texting:
Girl: What'cha doing?
Boy: Texting the most beautiful girl in the world
Girl: Aww! Really?
Boy: Yeah but she didn't respond so now i'm texting you...
1. Hold your breath
2. Go to your profile and add this
3. Still holding your breath
4. If you made it, your a good kisser
(there are 2 B's) DON'T skip or your wish won't come True...
Once you've found the B
Find the 1
Once you found the 1...
Find the 6
Once you've found the 6...
Find the N (it's hard!!)
Once you've found the N...
Find the Q...
Copy And Paste this on your page or you go Blind Within An Hour
How much am I worth?
Natural Hair Color:
[X]Brown - $100
[ ]Blonde - $50
[ ] Black - $15
[ ] Bald - $5
[ ] Other - $75
Brown - $50 [X]
Green - $75 [ ]
Blue - $150 [ ]
Hazel - $100 [ ]
Other - $15 [ ]
Total so far: $150
[ ] Over 7′ - $200
[ ] 6′8″ to 7′ - $175
[ ] 6′0″ to 6′7″ - 570$
[ ] 5′5″ to 5′11″ - $75
[X] 5′4″ to 5′10″ - $85
[ ] under 5'4 0$
Total so far: $235
[ ] 50 to 56 - $175
[ ] 46 to 50 - $150
[ ] 41 to 45 - $125
[ ] 31 to 40 - $100
[ ] 26 to 30 - $75
[ ] 21 to 25 - $50
[ ] 19 to 20 - $25
[X] 0 to 18 - $100
Total so far: $335
[ ] Twins or more than twins - $750
X] First born - $320
[ ] Only Child - $250
[ ]Second born - $150
[ ] Middle child - $100
[ ] Last Born - $100
[ ] Third born - $550
[ ] Fourth born - $300
[ ] Fifth born - $400
[ ] Sixth born -$215
Total so far: $655
[ ] I did like once - $400
[ ] Only Holidays - $250
[ ] Sometimes - $215
[ ] YES - $200
[ ] Only weekends - $300
[ ] Every other day - $50
[ ] Once a day - $15
[ ] I live from the bottle - $Bankrupt$
[X] No - $600
Total so far: $1255
perfect vision - $400
[ ] need or have glasses/contacts but don’t wear them - $200
No correction - $100
[X] Glasses - $50
[ ] Contacts - $25
[ ] Surgical correction - $100
Total so far: $1305
13 - $300 [ ]
12 and a half to 13 - $250 [ ]
11 to 12 - $400 [ ]
7 to 10 - $500 [X]
Under 7- $450 [ ]
Total so far: $1805
Favorite Colors (multiple):
Green - $750 [X
Red - $600 [ ]
Black - $100 [ ]
Yellow -$475 [ ]
Brown - $300 [ ]
Purple - $225 [ ]
White - $400 [ ]
Aqua - $350 [ ]
Orange - $300 [ ]
Blue - $300 [X
Pink - $100 [X
Other - $500 [ ]
Did you use a calculator to add it all up? [ ] Yes - $0 [X] Nope - add $1000 [ ] some - $750 [ ]
Final Total: $3955
I'm worth a ton! Almost 2 tons, actually...
My Element (Bolded if it's a true statement about me)
You have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first.
You are very competitive.
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.
You often lose control over yourself.
You can be quite reckless.
You sometimes hurt people without realizing it. (I guess I don't know my own strength...)
People have often called you insane. (Practically everyday. :P)
You have a calm, laid-back personality.
You like to go to the beach. (I hate the sand and sea water, and everything about the beach)
You rarely get angry.
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
You think before you act.
You are good at breaking up fights.
You are a good swimmer.
You like the rain.
You can stay calm in stressful situations.
You are very generous.
You are physically strong.
You have a close connection with nature.
You don't mind getting dirty.
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you.
You could survive in the wild.
You care about the environment. (Eh, heh...)
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
You rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything. (At least, nothing that I know of)
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
You have a free spirit.
You hate rules.
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces. (I guess I don't really care)
You hate to be restrained.
You are very independent and outgoing.
You are quite intelligent.
You tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.
You wish you could fly.
You spend most of your time alone.
You prefer nighttime over daytime.
You like creepy things.
You like to play tricks on people.
Black is your favorite color.
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc.
You don't talk much.
You are atheist.
You don't mind watching scary movies.
You love to break the rules.
You are very polite. (Hell, naw)
You are spiritual. (Christian)
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them.
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afraid of the dark.
You hate violence.
You hope for world peace.
You are generally a happy person. (Not really, but nobody really knows or cares when I'm down)
Everyone loves to be around you. (Oh, hell, no)
You always follow the rules. (:D)
100 Random Things About Me
1. Age? No way in hell
2. Height? 5'4"
3. Eyes? Brown
4. Have any tattoos? No way in hell
5. And piercings? I have earlobe piercings
6. Fave food? Ooh, tough. I like food in general
7. Fave pizza topping? Don't like pizza
8. Fave drink? Soda
9. Siblings? 4 younger sisters, no brothers
10. Been in a fight? No
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? Hell no
12. Weight? Noway in hell
13. Fave snack? Popcorn
14. Fave candy? I love Skittles, Smarties, and many others
15. Fave movie? I watch too many; I can't choose
16. Fave show? TMNT! All generations!
17. Do you smoke? No
18. Blondes or brunettes? Both
19. Any scars? Yes
20. Fave music? Pop, rap, hip-hop, a little bit of rock
21. Fave actor? Leonardo DiCaprio
22. Where do you live? U.S.A.
23. Do you miss anyone right now? My friends from school; I don't get to see them until September
24. Last person to make you cry? ? Don't know
25. Do you enjoy school? Depends on what part of school it is
26. Desires? To become an author and not have any kids
27. Fave fast food joint? McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King
28. What's the last thing you drank? Coca-Cola
29. What are you doing right now? Listening to music
30. Where would you like to go? Japan
31. Are you in a relationship? No.
32. Ever been arrested? No
33. Ever had a stalker? No?
34. Ever gone sky-diving? No
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? Heaven, I hope
36. Is there a god? Jesus Christ, my savior who died for me and forgives my sins
37. Do you have a cell phone? Noop
38. Are you squeamish? Maybe?
39. Are you human? Sure...ಠ_ಠ
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car? Over 90 miles per hour.
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? I thought about being friends with a boy in my class; he's the grossest thing in the world and he doesn't even know it, and he's not a special ed student
42. Do people find you attractive? My friends tell my that I'm pretty, but I think they just feel bad for me
43. Who annoys you? A lot of people
44. What are you afraid of? Getting stung, people
45. Gold or silver? Don't give a damn
46. Are people afraid of you? Hell yeah!
47. Do you sing in public? Oh... HELLLLLLL NO
48. Ever been screwed over? What?
49. Does money make people happy? Sometimes
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? No, not really
51. What's your hair look like? Dark brown and wavy at the front
52. First job? No job yet
53. Do you like meeting new people? No
54. Do you get along with your parents? Yes
55. Ever played strip poker? Don't even know what that is
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? No
57. Ever been in a car accident? My mom crashed into something when I was like 1
58. Most flight of stairs you've ever fallen down? None
59. Do you care what people think of you? Little bit
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? Getting pretty good grades in high-school
61. Are you afraid of the dark? No
62. What kind of car do you have? I don't own a car yet
63. Time you were born? 7:30 in the morning
64. Ever break any bones? No
65. Fave childhood toy? Not really a big fan of toys, but probably- yeah I dunno
66. Fave author? That is a question that is impossible for me to answer
67. Are you a paranoid person? Yep
68. Have any enemies? None that I don't know
69. Are you afraid of heights? No
70. Last movie you watched? The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (YES THAT'S A MOVIE)
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen? Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children; it wasn't super-disturbing, but my mom is super paranoid and thinks that I can't handle creepy movies
72. Chocolate or vanilla? Both
73. Favorite color? Green, blue, pink
74. What time do you usually wake up? 7:30 on school days until Middle School; 10-something on days off
75. What are you doing? Sitting on my computer chair
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? Don't carry one
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? No job yet
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? No job yet
79. Can you do a handstand? No
80. Are you an angry person? Yes
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? Lots of peoples
82. Do you talk in your sleep? No
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remembered what happened the night before? I'm not allowed to drink; underage
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? Nope; I'd break my head
85. Are you delusional? Noop
86. What is something you're horrible at? Keeping a conversation going and making friends.
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? Went to a cultural festival; don't get me wrong, I'm not a racist person or anything, it was just boring
88. Can you lift someone who is twice your weight? That's a lot of weight. And then the double...
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? NINJAAAAA!!!!!!
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? Had to watch Winnie the Pooh with my sister; hated it
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? Maybe?
93. How are you feeling right now? Achey in my stomach; I ate too much
94. What annoys you most about people? They're idiots
95. Do you dislike children? No. Just my sisters :)
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? Fall
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles? Sure
98. Can you smile for me? I don't like smiling
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? My head usually tortures me with songs I heard earlier, some of which I don't like
100. When was the last time you fell off your bike? 5-6?
|Community:||We Heart Leo!|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|