Author has written 3 stories for Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter.
I'm taking a new approach to this profile thing as of now. I'm going to give you 15 random facts about me and if you manage to get through all 15, bless you for either caring so much about me or having way too much time on your hands. But these are actually very interesting facts so maybe you should read anyway even if you don't fall into either of those categories.
1. My real name is indeed NOT Meg Ishiro.
2. I almost became anorexic in third grade.
3. I'm the slowest reader you'll ever find but maybe the fastest typer I know (I think I can do maybe 70 words per minute at top speed according to Mavis Beacon's Learn to Type software).
4. My favorite method of procrastinating while doing homework online is "catching the duck" or "roping the bull" or "shooting the robber" in one of those "WIN A FREE GAMECUBE" ads at the top of the computer screen.
5. That is how viruses frequently enter my computer and I am unable to finish said homework.
6. My love life consistsonly of hockey and Jake Gyllenhaal.
7. My two passions are math and writing though I am better at math.
8. I am wicked, insanely good at math.
9. I love to brag when I can because I have pretty low self esteem.
10. I always set my alarm clock to the most annoying ring possible on the menu, put it on the other side of the room, get up to shut it up when it goes off...and then jump back into bed. Every morning.
11. I wanted my email to be "bonzai maki" because that's my favorite kind of sushi but my sister pointed out to me that people might refer to me as "BM", also the acronym for "bowl movement". So I changed it to "shinju" which means "pearl" in Japanese.
12. I am not even Japanese.
13. I hate it when my friends mouth things to me from the other side of my World Geography class even though they know thatI can't read lips. I go, "WHAT?" and they roll their eyes and go, "UGH... NEVER MIND..."
14. One time in D.C., my cousin and I got approached by a creepy sexual predator.
15. I have a terrible memory but I remember aboutfour fifths of all the hurtful things anybody's ever done to me from the time I was three years old. That was when two boys in my preschool class threatened to beat me up because I colored better than them. That's why I keep keep grudges of steel, which is probably my worst trait.
All that to say: please read my stories and review!
Unsafe External Link