Author has written 4 stories for Phantom of the Opera, Labyrinth, and Once Upon a Time.
Well it's been a while!
I am a writer of on-off fanfiction, and have been a member of this site for a very long time... thus there are a lot of bad stories for my fangirly days! I'd like to say my writing has improved but that is very much down to you, my dear readers. Enjoy what you can.
Things that currently please me:
- Having Lana Del Ray on repeat.
- Enjoying the sporadic English sunshine.
- Tom Hiddleston.
- The continued existence of Hugh Jackman.
- Red lipstick.
- Peaches. As in the small jelly sweets covered in sugar.
- Cups of tea. Yes, I am that quintessentially British.
- Baking cakes.
- Cosy socks.
Things that I am displeased with:
- Watching the silent version of 'Phantom' while trying to sketch. It does not work!
- My lack of motivation.
- Old stories which are terrible... cringe
- Criticism without cause. Don't be nasty, just be helpful guys.
- Knowing when the new Hobbit film will be out, but knowing I will have to wait longer for the Extended Edition.
- The length of time it takes to level Pokemon once they've gotten over level 25.
- Writers on FF with an attitude problem. We're all here because we love reading and writing folks, there's no need for a tetchy hierarchy.