Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter.
April 2012: I'm happy to announce that It's About Time is finally complete! It has been a long time coming and I thank you all for your patience. I sincerely hope you all love it. Perhaps this new found motivation will carry over into my other series Crimes of the Heart and These Small Hours. Here's to hoping my writing muse stays with me for a while.
Thank you again.
My Very Good Friend/Beta/Muse: Countess of Abe
You must read all of her stories... she is so very talented.
My Joint Account with Countess of Abe: aVeryFineFrenzy
Stay tuned for some great collaborative efforts by the two of us. We have a Charlie/Hermione masterpiece in the works for fans of this pairing.
It's About Time:
Courtesy of Countess of Abe
I have tracked down images of my characters as I imagine them and decided to share the photos with my readers in case you were interested in having a peek inside my random imagination :)
These Small Hours:
A series of oneshots that capture the pivotal and poignant moments of Ron and Hermione's relationship as it unfolds throughout the years. Deathly Hallows spoilers.
Rob Thomas'is the song that inspired this series of OneShots. It is a beautiful song with a lovely message.
Installments in this series thus far:
1. "These Small Hours": A quiet moment between Ron and Hermione in the immediate aftermath of the final battle. There is much to say yet much still to grieve.
2. "Time Falls Away": From an unlikely friendship to an unexpected romance, in a time of loss, friends become lovers.
3. "All of My Regret Will Wash Away Somehow": There is a light at the end of the tunnel, if Ron can make it through this one day without his family ruining everything.
Crimes of the Heart:
Summary: Hermione willingly gives Sirius her body. Her love belongs to her husband. But Sirius wants more... he wants it all... he wants everything she has to give.
Crimes began as a one-shot and kind of took on a life of its own. It is full of romance and angst... and I do hope you all love it.
Don't Call Me 'Mione:
A Challenge Fic set by Countess of Abe with the following requirements -
1. Must be at least a Teen rating .
2. Should include any combination of the following characters in a ship: Charlie W., Tonks, Hermione, Bill W., Blaise Z., Ginny W.
3. Must involve one of these themes: jealousy, drunkeness, greed, intense pride (arrogance), chastity/abstinence, lying/deception
4. A part of the story must take place in one of these settings: a talent show, a wedding, a daycare center, a Quidditch pitch, Gringotts, an enchanted forest
5. Must include ALL of these words/phrases: superficial, "Where are my bloody shoes?", "That's what she said", cafe au lait, nappy rash, "Are you wearing a cup?", butterflies, "It isn't everyday you find _ in your bed"
6. Must end happily :)
It was so fun to write! I hope you all enjoy it!
I've written three Severus/Lily OneShots...
Clair de Lune: (Rated K+) Severus and Lily meet by moonlight. Just for tonight...
Here is a link to Claude Debussy's brilliant
I recommend that you listen to it while you read this one-shot of mine. And even if you don't want to read it... listen to the music anyways. It is brilliant.
Within You and Without You: (Rated T) Severus and Lily meet for, what may be, the last time. If there ever was a moment to share their innermost yearnings, this would have to be it.
At Last I Find You: (Rated M) Two handsome, dark haired wizards are in love with Lily Evans. One takes all she has to give, while the other loses everything he never had.
Unsafe External Link