Author has written 4 stories for Fruits Basket, Inheritance Cycle, and Harry Potter.
The condensed version of myself! I went to the Mechanical Contrivium and they gave me ten facts everyone should know about Catherine!
Which is my name, in case you didn't know.
1. You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Catherine to reach the earth's core.
2. The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Catherine!
3. It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to Catherine.
4. Catherine has a memory span of three seconds.
5.There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Catherine orbiting the Earth.
6. Peanuts and Catherine are beans!
7. A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Catherine can not!
8.The National Heart Foundation recommends eating Catherine at least three times a week.
9. Catherine can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
10. Catherine is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Catherine!
And for now, here are some quotes I'm currently in love with:
"Minerva," Severus began, "Adrian Pucey spoke words of love to me, encroached upon my personal space, and then touched me innapropriately."
-JuicyJuice, The Confessions of Severus Snape
"And then there's Ace. Um, yeah. His name's Ace. And he's a hippie boy from Boulder. And I honestly wouldn't care if he sang Kum-ba-yah in pig latin while sucking on helium. He just needs to stand there. Thank you, TV gods."
- Libba Bray, author of Rebel Angels and A Great and Terrible Beauty
"The Mary-Sue's hair is very curious. No matter how much she fights, never a hair is out of place. I, for one, would like to know which fabulous shampoo the Mary-Sue uses. But apparently this phenomena is 'natural.' This has made a lot of NORMAL, NON-MUTATED women angry, and rightly so."
- A Basic Guide to Mary-Sues
"In the U.S. a woman gives birth every 12 seconds. She must be found and stopped."
"It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims."
- Aristotle (for every website that asks you for your favorite quote)
Unsafe External Link