Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
Well, let me see...I'm 27 and married with one beautiful daughter. I have two stepkids, a boy and a girl, 18 and 16 respectively. I started writing fanfiction before I knew it was called fanfiction. Harry Potter is my absolute favorite series of books as well as subject of fanfiction.
I absolutely adore Hermione-centric fics, and am slowly getting interested in Ginny-centric fics. I can't get into ANY Ron/Hermione stuff. I just don't see how their relationship would last. They don't have anything in common and I just don't see it being believable.
I think JKR was a fool to kill off Fred Weasley.
I solemnly swear that Fred never died and George wears blue boxers! I am a member of the Twin Exchange
20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . . post this on your profile
This is GREAT:
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty