Poll: Should Sokai Make a Sequel to 'The Royal Guardian' Upon Its Completion? Vote Now!
Author has written 41 stories for Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Mortal Kombat, Totally Spies, W.I.T.C.H., Chrono Trigger, Charmed, Valkyrie Profile, Winx Club, Tin Man, H2O: Just Add Water, Pretty Guardian Sailormoon/美少女戦士 セーラームーン, and Barbie.
NOW THAT THE SITE HAS AT LAST ADDED A NEW BETA READER FEATURE, MY NINE-YEAR-OLD FORUM, "SOKAI'S BETA READER CENTRAL:" MAY NOT BE AS ACTIVE AS IT'S BEEN EVER SINCE ITS CREATION. HOWEVER, AS I'D WRITTEN WITHIN THE FORUM, I WILL STILL KEEP IT OPEN (ALTHOUGH I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW/ANY SORT OF STAFF, AS YOU CAN JUST BE YOUR OWN BETA READER AS SOON AS YOU ENABLE THE 'BETA READER PROFILE' FUNCTION, SO THERE ISN'T A NEED TO SEND ME FURTHER APPLICATIONS -- WHICH I CANNOT READ, ANYHOW, BECAUSE THE E-MAIL WEBSITE SHUT ITSELF DOWN A FEW YEARS AGO WITHOUT NOTICE -_- ), AND LEAVE THE LINK HERE, JUST IN CASE:
REQUIEM FOR A DREAM COMIC BOOK:
CLICK HERE TO READ THE PROLOGUE, CHAPTERS ONE AND TWO (WITH MORE TO COME IN THE FUTURE) TO THE COMIC BOOK VERSION TO MY (PRETTY POPULAR) STORY OF THE SAME NAME:
REQUIEM FOR A DREAM/TEARS OF REDEMPTION/BEYOND DEATH'S DOOR (AND OTHER RELATED STORIES) FAN CLUB:
IF ANY ONE HAS ANY ART TO SUBMIT OR JUST LOVES ONE OR ALL OF THE W.I.T.C.H. STORIES TO BEGIN WITH, THEN CLICK HERE (AND JOIN, IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT):
REQUIEM FOR A DREAM HUNGARIAN TRANSLATION, BY 'Hango:'
ONE-SHOT STORY REQUESTS:
(ON HIATUS, as of 4/6/09)
SEND REQUESTS (EITHER THROUGH PM, MY E-MAIL, OR THE FORUM I'VE MADE) TO ME TO DO (ONLY) ONE-SHOTS OF YOUR FAVORITE SERIES OR COUPLES IF YOU'D LIKE:
"ONE-SHOT STORY REQUESTS (FOR SOKAI TO TACKLE):"
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Guess who's back? Back again? Sokai's back! Tell your friends!"
- Me LoL
(Eeeeeyes, I am back, it is a miracle. They do happen. LoL)
SHE'S HERE! OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL, 'EVIE' (HER NICKNAME), IS BORN! 7 LB, 8 OZ, 20 INCHES LONG, AND ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. :)
IT'S A GIRL!!
WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! HeHe
AHHHH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEE!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY LOVELIES!!
Woooooooooooo! Hello, again, everyone! Been ages, I know! (Details within my "The Royal Guardian" latest chapter. =) )
Oh! And Happy (Early) Thanksgiving, just in case!
HOLLLLLLLY SNAPPLE-CRAPPLE, IT'S MAH BIRTHDAY!! UH HUH, OH YEAH! 2-9 THIS TIME!! BEST. DAY. EVAHHH!!!! LoL
I'M SURE THOSE WHO REGULARLY FOLLOW MY WRITING ACTIVITIES (AND HELL, MAYBE EVEN MY DRAWING ACTIVITIES) HAVE CERTAINLY NOTICED MY LARGE ABSENCE AROUND THESE PARTS WHERE UPDATES ARE CONCERNED. I BELIEVE THIS IS PROBABLY CLOSE TO THE LONGEST I'D EVER GONE WITHOUT UPDATING ANYTHING IN A WHILE.
ALL I CAN REALLY SAY, BESIDES MY ESTEEMED APOLOGIES FOR THAT, IS THAT LIFE HAS BEEN KICKING MY ASS, IN TERMS OF SUCKING AWAY ANY FREE TIME I MAY HAVE. COUPLE THAT, WITH 'OFFICIAL' MARRIED LIFE, NOW THAT GRAY-HAM IS FINALLY HERE FOR GOOD, AND ALSO THE RECENT COMMOTION OF OUR FIRST NEPHEW, 'LIL' GAVI' BEING BORN (AND ALSO BEING A FREAKISHLY ADVANCED BAMBINO ALREADY, AT THAT :p ), AND I JUST HAVE NOT HAD ONE HONESTLY TRUE MOMENT TO SIT AND WRITE IN PEACE.
OH, YEAH. AND WRITER'S BLOCK. LOL WELL, NO, NOT TRUE. IT'S THE KIND WHERE YOU HAVE IT ALL IN YOUR HEAD AND KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING IS HEADED, THEN WHEN YOU SIT TO WRITE IT OUT, YOUR BRAIN GOES, "WAIT, WAIT...DO WHAT, NOW?? o_O" SIGH. LOL
BUT THIS SUMMER, EVEN THOUGH IT WILL ALSO BE PROBABLY JUST AS BUSY AS THIS SPRING'S SO FAR SHAPING OUT TO BE, I WILL MOST LIKELY RETURN WITH MORE UPDATES.
THREE REASONS (AND ALSO REFER TO MY "IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALL OF MY STORIES POSTED ON HERE" SECTION DOWN BELOW, AS WELL LOL). 1: THIS STORY'S FAIRLY OLD NOW, UNFORTUNATELY DUE MAINLY TO, YOU GUESSED IT, BUSY LIFE SCHEDULES. AND WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON NOWADAYS, IT'S ABOUT 10 TIMES MORE BUSY NOW THAN 'BACK IN THE DAY.' SO I DEFINITELY WANT TO FINALLY SEE MY SIX YEAR VISION COMPLETELY REALIZED AND SHARED WITH EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU SO GRACIOUS AND KIND ENOUGH TO HAVE STUCK AROUND THIS LONG WITH IT.
2: (THE LEAST IMPORTANT FOR ME) BESIDES THE RATHER LARGE SUPPORT AND DESIRE FOR A 'VOLUME II' IN THE SERIES, I DID, AND STILL DO HAVE THAT IN THE WORKS WITHIN ITS ENTIRETY, THAT I WOULD LIKE TO ONE DAY SOON POST UP, AS WELL. WE'LL SEE.
3: TO BE HONEST, I'VE GOTTEN RATHER FATIGUED WITH RECEIVING THOSE 'COOL STORY, BUT IT'S THIS OLD AND STILL GOING?? LIKE, OHH, MY GOD!' SORT OF COMMENTS ON AND OFF THROUGHOUT THE YEARS FOR IT. THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN FEW AND FAR IN BETWEEN, FOR THIS STORY, ANYWAY, BUT IT'S STILL VEXING TO SEE THEM, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON ENOUGH, OR WITH A LONG CHAPTER, YOU GET 'GRIEF' IN THAT RESPECT. DAMNED IF YOU DO OR DON'T, EH?
BUT, HEY, I'M A WRITER, A STORYTELLER. I WRITE LONG STORIES IN GENERAL, AS WELL AS LONG CHAPTERS, DEPENDING UPON THE TALE AND WHAT I FEEL NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT IN ONE SETTING, RATHER THAN BREAKING IT UP. THAT'S MY STYLE, AND HAS BEEN SINCE I WAS A KID. I'LL NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR THAT. HOWEVER, IN THE LONG RUN, METHINKS IT WILL JUST BE BEST IF I JUST REFRAIN FROM POSTING ANYTHING NEW FOR THIS STORY UNTIL I'VE FINISHED WRITING THE REMAINING CHAPTERS.
IF ANY OF YOU READING THIS, AND READ THAT STORY WISH TO EXPRESS CONCERN, IN THE "PLEASE DON'T" SENSE, LOL, FEEL FREE TO THROW A PM MY WAY, I SUPPOSE.
I WILL SAY, THOUGH, THAT I WILL POST THE 'AFTERMATH' CHAPTER, BEFORE I CONTINUE ON WITHOUT POSTING AGAIN UNTIL COMPLETED.
ANYHOW, THANK YOU, AGAIN, EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT, UNDERSTANDING, AND PATIENCE (THE 97% OF YOU LOL)! I WILL TRY TO RETURN BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS SHORTLY! =)
MY BABY (FIRST) NEPHEW, GAVRIEL (WE ALL CALL HIM 'GAVI' FOR SHORT, ALTHOUGH I CALL HIM 'LIL' GAVI,' MYSELF) MATEO IS FINALLY HERE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHUBBY BOY!!
YAYY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! 2-8...WOW, I'M...SURPRISINGLY FEELING LIKE I'M 12 RATHER THAN 28 TODAY. LOL GUESS IT'S BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN I'VE HAD TODAY. HEHE
YAY YAY!! GRAY-HAM IS FINALLY FINALLY HOME, FOR GOOD! JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY TOMORROW! HEHE
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!
WEE!! HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY, MY CUTIE BABY CAT OLLIE!!
AHHH!!!! 30,000 PROFILE PAGE VIEWS!! A LOT-A lot more than the 12,000, last I'd checked!! Thank you all so very much for your continued interest and support!! *Hugs*
Seeing as it's now "legal" for it to be more formally announced "worldwide" (since my older sis wanted to keep it hush hush for the time being, IN the beginning), I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE FOR THE FIRST TIME (ON OR NEAR MARCH 30TH, 2012)!!!! I SWEAR it's gonna be a girl! I can FEEL it! =)
R.I.P., my sweet little LeeLee. . . .
AHH!! IT'S ALREADY MY ONE-YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO MY HUBBY!! HEHE
YAY!! HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!! *Dances*
And happy belated holidays and New Years to everyone!! *Hugs*
WOO!! IT'S BEEN AGES!! HOW YA'LL DOING, ALL RIGHT?? HEHE SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR MONTHS NOW, BUT I'VE BEEN BUSY GETTING MARRIED. LOL YEP! MAY 22ND, TO BE EXACT. HEHE STILL WEIRD TO SAY "HEY, THAT'S MY HUSBAND" OR "YEP, I'M HIS WIFE," BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO? LOL
AND THEN, LUCKY US, WE GET TO GET MARRIED AGAIN FOR OUR BIG, 'EVERYONE'S INVITED AND IT'S HUGE' WEDDING MOST LIKELY THE FOLLOWING JUNE OR THE ONE THEREAFTER! HERE COMES THE STRESS AGAIN...BLEH. LOL
DUE TO CRAZY LIFE SCHEDULES AT THE MOMENT, I AM UNABLE TO BE ANYONE'S BETA READER FOR NOW, I APOLOGIZE. I REALLY WISH THAT I COULD, AS I DID ALWAYS TEND TO ENJOY HELPING OTHERS IN THAT WAY, HOWEVER THINGS ARE SIMPLY FAR TOO CHAOTIC WITHIN MY LIFE AS IT NOW STANDS FOR ME TO EVEN ATTEMPT IT. =( SO I AM SORRY TO THOSE WHO HAD SENT ME ALL OF THOSE PMS OF NEED, HOPING I COULD ASSIST THEM. ONCE I GET MORE TIME, I'LL PUT MY BETA READER PROFILE BACK UP. I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY, ONCE AGAIN! =(
GREAT BANANA PLUMS, IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE BEEN ON HERE!! SORRY FOR THAT, BUT I'VE BEEN BUSY IRONING OUT WEDDING DETAILS!! =) AND ALSO, TO THOSE WHO'VE SENT ME SEVERAL PMS IN REGARDS TO ACQUIRING A BETA READER DEAL WITH ME, I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T YET REPLIED. I'D ONLY JUST GOTTEN THEM EARLIER, AND IT'S 3 AM HERE AT THE MOMENT. SO I'LL TRY TO GET TO THEM LATER IN THE MORNING!! =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEE!! THE BIG 2-6! CRAZY...HEHE
AND, THIS TIME, HAPPY THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARYOF MY CONTINUALLY SUCCESSFUL "THE ROYAL GUARDIAN" W.I.T.C.H. STORY!
THANK YOU ALL SO, SO MUCH FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT!!
YAY!! MY FIANCE HAD HIS FANTASTICALLY FANTASTIC GRADUATION TODAY!! AND HE THOUGHT HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT THROUGH, MR. GEEKY COMPUTER GENIUS MAN. LOL
BUT I ALWAYS KNEW HE COULD AND WOULD!
CONGRATS AGAIN, HONEY BUNNY!!
YAY! I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE (FOR THOSE WHO ACTUALLY CARE LOL) THAT MY FIANCE AND I HAVE FINALLY SETTLED UPON A WEDDING DATE (IF NOT YEAR, YET LOL)!!
DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!!
...JUNE 30TH!! =)
IT WAS ACTUALLY MY SUGGESTION, MAINLY, BECAUSE IT IS TSUKINO USAGI'S BIRTHDAY, AND WE ALL (WELL, THOSE WHO KNOW ME, ANYWAY) KNOW THAT SHE IS MY ABSOLUTE HERO AND ROLEMODEL SINCE I WAS A KID!!
SO IT'S A PERFECT TRIBUTE!!
AS SOON AS WE FIGURE OUT THE YEAR (WHICH WE'VE SAID 2010, THE EARLIEST, AND 2011, THE LATEST), I'LL LET YOU KNOW!!
YOU CAN ALSO FEEL FREE TO CONTACT HIM, AS WELL, ON HIS ACCOUNT, FOUND HERE:
UNFORTUNATELY, MY FAMILY VACATION TO FL (INCLUDING WITH MY FIANCE), THAT WAS MEANT TO OCCUR LAST SATURDAY, HAS BEEN CANCELED, AS MY FATHER HAD BEEN ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL THAT SAME DAY FOR MINOR SURGERY, DUE TO AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF FLUID AROUND HIS HEART. HE IS FINE AND ON THE MEND NOW, HAVING BEEN RELEASED TWO DAYS AGO.
IT'S BEEN RATHER STRESSFUL, THIS ENTIRE ORDEAL, SO FORGIVE ME IF I AM NOT AROUND HERE SO MUCH, OR IMMEDIATELY REPLY TO ANY OF YOUR FUTURE REVIEWS OR PMs.
AHHHH!! YAY!! :DANCES: FF . NET ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME AND MY REQUEST TO ADD "PRETTY GUARDIAN SAILORMOON" INTO THE TV SHOWS CATEGORY!! WOOO!! NOW, I WON'T HAVE TO SEARCH ENDLESSLY THROUGH THE FLIPPIN' NEAR 30,000 SAILORMOON FIC ARCHIVE. SQUEE!! SO, YEAH. YOU'RE WELCOME, ALL YOU FELLOW PGSM FANS/WRITERS. HEHE
ALSO, FEEL FREE TO VISIT MY NEWEST FORUM, DEDICATED TO PGSM TALKS AND THE LIKE, FOUND HERE:
I'LL BE HAPPY TO SEE YA THERE! =)
YAY!! IT'S MY TWO-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BEING WITH MY FIANCÉ!! MWA!!
SQUEE!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! THE BIG 2-5!! A QUARTER OF A CENTURY OLD! WOW...I FEEL OLD. AT LEAST I STILL LOOK LIKE I'M 19, THOUGH. LOL YAY!!
HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!
I AM NOW OFFICIALLY ENGAGED!! AHHHH!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!
YAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL MOMMY!! HEHE
THE SUMMER OLYMPICS (MY FAVE OF THE TWO) IS FINALLY BACK, AND HERE LATER TONIGHT!! YAY!! HEHE
OBVIOUSLY BACK FROM VACATION, AND YAY! NEW COMPUTER AND NEW STORY TO CELEBRATE! ENJOY IT! LOL
I'LL BE AWAY FOR A WEEK, DUE TO GOING TO FL FOR VACATION ON MONDAY. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME FOR MY NEXT STORY UPDATES!
ALSO, JUST FOUND THIS LINK ABOUT ME AND MY PENNAME, ETC, OVER ON THIS SITE I NEVER HEARD OF 'TILL NOW, "FAN HISTORY.COM." WEIRD STUFF. FLATTERING, BUT WEIRD. LOL
STILL NO BLIPPING NEW COMPUTER, NOPE. LOL AND HAPPY BELATED FOURTH OF JULY (TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE IT, OF COURSE)!
STILL NO NEW COMPUTER, DAMN IT. SO STORY UPDATES WILL TAKE SOME TIME, WHETHER I WANT TO OR NOT.
HEY, PEOPLE WHO READ MY STORIES! NO, I DIDN'T LEAVE. JUST BEEN BUSY AND HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO POST. I'VE WRITTEN, BUT HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO EDIT. OR, IF I HAVE EDITED, I HAVEN'T COMPLETED IT AND THUS, OBVIOUSLY, HAVEN'T POSTED LIKE I SAID. LOL PLUS, MY BOYFRIEND CAME TO VISIT FOR TWO WEEKS, SO YEAH. HAVEN'T (DUH) HAD TIME TO WRITE OR ANYTHING CUZ OF THAT/HIM, EITHER.
AND NOW, MY GODJEN COMPUTER DIED, SO I COULDN'T WRITE EVEN IF I WANTED TO (WHICH I DID/DO/STILL DO, AND SOME NEW THINGS I WAS WRITING ARE LOST NOW TOO. PIECE OF SPIT COMPUTER...). ARGH!! I'M NEVER GONNA GET TO UPDATE MY FREAKING STORIES!! (AND I'M USING MY SIS'S LAPTOP RIGHT QUICK RIGHT NOW TO WRITE THIS, SO YEAH. THIS DOESN'T COUNT LOL)
BUT NO WORRIES. AS SOON AS I GET A NEW COMPUTER I'LL POST EVERY LAST CHAPTER/STORY I'VE BEEN WRITING ALL THIS TIME. AND I'D BETTER GET A BILLION REVIEWS, TOO. LOL :WAVES:
YAY!! HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY TO MEEE!! WOO!! HEHE :DANCES: SEND ME SOME LOVE!! C'MON!! LOL
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!!
ALL RIGHT!! 12,000 PROFILE PAGE VIEWS!! Thanks so very, very much for them, everyone!!
AND HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MY PRETTY SUCCESSFUL "THE ROYAL GUARDIAN" W.I.T.C.H. STORY!
THANX FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT!!
WOO!! 10,000 PROFILE PAGE VIEWS FOR ME!! I'm sure the majority of you guys on here are beyond 10,000 and have like, a million page views which is awesome. But for ME, this is a huge accomplishment.
So, thanks so much!
STORY STATUS (ACTIVE, WITHIN THE SERIAL/CHAPTER STORIES SENSE) UPDATES:
-- SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING A FEW OF MY STORIES (PLEASE READ): --
Seeing as FF . Net has just finally added a proper crossover stories section, separate from normal story searching, I have now accordingly added the following stories into that section (even though I'm not entirely too thrilled about doing so at the moment, as I'm not sure how many people will actively go into that new category to search for either mine or others' x'overs. That, and the actual story search and community addings FOR X'overs hasn't been launched yet. But I hope you will, those who don't have these stories on your alerts, and they add the community feature soon, so MY W.I.T.C.H. C2 can still be in business). Thank you:
-- Beyond Death's Door (into the W.I.T.C.H. and Valkyrie Profile categories)
-- Harry Potter and the Collided Worlds (into the W.I.T.C.H. and Harry Potter categories, even though it also involves Sailormoon)
-- Chrono Guardians (into the W.I.T.C.H. and Chrono Trigger categories)
-- Senshi & Spies: United (into the Sailormoon and Totally Spies categories)
1) "Reloaded," my W.I.T.C.H. story, has just been updated with the second half (which is even longer than the first) of Act 6, part 2/finale. I hope you all enjoy(ed) it (and review), hopefully as much as I had quite enjoyed writing it. =)
2) "The Royal Guardian," my W.I.T.C.H. story, has been updated with chapter fifty-six! Please to be enjoying its (continually, sorry LoL) much anticipated return (overall story wise, anyway)!
(And btw, I still need assistance in writing the National Anthem for Marsily, so anyone interested in helping, please PM me.
If still interested in viewing the flag of Marsily (that's featured in the story), here is the link:
Also, please visit the following link to read my request for help on writing a National Anthem for the country of Marsily, if interested:
Please click here to look at Will's new look from chapter thirty-two:
3) "Confessions of An Earth Guardian," my W.I.T.C.H. story (which is a 'side story' of sorts to "The Royal Guardian"), has just been updated with its seventh chapter! I hope that anyone interested within reading enjoy(ed) it!
4) "I Carry Your Heart With Me," my newest W.I.T.C.H. oneshot story and story commission from Talons-Foot on deviantART, has been posted! Hope you'll enjoy it as much as he (thankfully) has!
5) "Guardians of Elpis," a re-posting and slight revamp of "Guardians of Eos," has been posted with chapter three for a while now. Both Evilness321 (who is helping me write it) and I hope that those who'd read the first version will read this one, as well, and enjoy it all the same, if not more!
6) "The True Measure of Character and Confidence," my newest Barbie movies (Yes, Barbie LoL) related story (which is based upon the latest, "Barbie: Princess Charm School") has been updated with its third chapter. Hope anyone interested enjoys it/reviews.
7) "To Search For The One," my first Caleb/Taranee W.I.T.C.H. story, has been posted with chapter one for a while now, as well. Enjoy, please, and review.
8) "Tears of Redemption," MY sequel to my "Requiem for a Dream" W.I.T.C.H. story, has been updated with chapter five for a very long while now, as well. I really hope you all enjoy(ed) it, and leave a review, and stay tuned for the next update.
9) "Chrono Guardians," my W.I.T.C.H. story (and crossover with the video game/RPG, "Chrono Trigger") will be updated with chapter three, part two as soon as possible. I hope you all enjoy(ed) it, and leave lots of reviews, and stay tuned for part two! Thank you, as always!
10) "Sirène: HCW," my W.I.T.C.H. story, will be updated as soon as I can manage. I hope you all continue to enjoy the overall story and review, and still please scroll down to the very end of my profile, to read my newly added "section" that will explain what this story's about in case you haven't already. Also, in accordance to the latest chapter, I have placed the three links of what Will, Hay Lin, and Cornelia each look like while within their mermaid forms. So, please, feel free to check them out, and, thanks, as always, for the continued support and growing interest within this story!
STORIES (NEWLY, OR STILL) ON HIATUS:
1) "Atonement's Echo," my Tin Man story.
2) "The Truth Of It All," my W.I.T.C.H. story.
3) "Fires of the Moon," my Sailormoon story (and set within the Silver Millennium).
4) "Senshi & Spies: United," my Sailormoon/Totally Spies crossover story.
5) "Chronicles of Light," my W.I.T.C.H. story (which showcases the life and eventual/inevitable death of Queen Elyon's birth mother, Wiera).
6) "Be Careful What You Wish For," my W.I.T.C.H. story (It is on hiatus for NOW, at least).
7) "The Trio of Mystics," my premiere Charmed story.
8) "Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon: Cosmic," my Sailormoon/'Next Gen.' story.
9) "Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon: Goddess," my Sailormoon prequel story (to 'Cosmic').
10) "Harry Potter and the Collided Worlds," my W.I.T.C.H./Sailormoon/Harry Potter crossover story (although it, too, is expected to finally be updated in a while).
11) "Change of Heart," my premiere H2O: Just Add Water story.
12) "Beyond Death's Door," my W.I.T.C.H. story and spin-off to my "Requiem for a Dream" story (as well as a crossover that involves the extremely kick arse "Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth" role-playing video game).
13) "Resting Chance," my W.I.T.C.H. (serial) femmeslash romance/drama story.
14) "Love's Faded Memory," my W.I.T.C.H. Will/Caleb story.
15) "Love's Entrapment," my W.I.T.C.H. , "The Parent Trap" inspired Will/Caleb story.
16) "Enlightened Aria," my latest Pretty Guardian Sailormoon (PGSM) story (which is based upon the fairly popular Act 14).
17) "The Light and the Darkness, Continued," "my" newest W.I.T.C.H. story (which is based upon Senshi of Valis's spinoff sequel to MY W.I.T.C.H. story, 'Requiem for a Dream').
1) If you would like to listen to the official (more or less) soundtrack to my "Requiem for a Dream" story, feel free to click here (and leave comments either over there or here somewhere, if you'd like):
2) My "W.I.T.C.H. Crossovers" C2, for those who are familiar with it or would be, has been moved into the "General C2's" section, for those who still have yet to realize this. So, if you haven't yet subscribed to it and were looking for it in its usual "W.I.T.C.H." C2 section but can't find it, that's why. I see that it's starting to get a lot bigger with stories placed into it, as well as acquiring more subscribers. Thanks for the support, and let's keep it coming. =)
"W.I.T.C.H. Fanfiction Awards Competition" 'Trophy' Shelf
(With a shared spot of first place with the extremely talented Seniya for "People's Choice"):
"Requiem for a Dream" - First place ("Best Story"); first place ("Best Drama"); first place ("Best Action/Adventure"); third place ("Best Angst")
As always, I am extremely humbled and give my esteemed gratitude and thanks to the following who'd voted for me/those stories listed above (and please let me know if I'd missed anyone, of course):
ABOUT THE "AUTHOR:"
Howdy! Mah birthday's on January 15th, to start (so bring on the gifts). I am married to a wonderful man (since 5/22/10), am a first time Auntie (courtesy of my older sister =) ) as of March 15th, 2012, and a second time Auntie as of July 15th, 2014 (courtesy of my older brother). And now, I'm a soon-to-be first time MOMMY, myself, as of February 15th, 2015! (So, yes, all these babies seem to enjoy 'stealing' my birth date of '15.' LoL) I am also a 'slow-going-but-picking-up-steam' novelist, although sometimes it can be hard (the making it as a novelist part, not the marriage or being an Auntie LoL), but I'm trying to hang in there. Just gotta keep telling myself two things:
"This too, shall pass; you're gonna carry that weight,"
"Keep moving forward."
I'm a pretty laid back, absolutely in love with words, can be deathly lazy and sometimes sensitive/uptight person (not all the time though; depends on the beef we might have :) ) who hates to see others get hurt or lied to, hating it even more to happen to myself (which, sadly it does...a lot). I also cannot stand rudeness or disrespect of any kind, either giving or getting (which is honestly one of the primary reasons why I no longer bother to review any stories on here when/if I read them, because majority of its authors do not seem to find it thinkable to respond to any of them. -_-), so if ever that happens, I generally wash my hands of the situation and move on from it.
Been here once before in the past as a member, but I lost patience with it. So, now I'm trying again. LoL And apparently it was worth it, because a lot of you truly like me AND my work! Yay. :Dances again: LoL
Anyhow, I am not one of those perfectionists (GOD, no LoL), but when it comes to writing or my art, I go crazy.:) So, yeah; if you think my writing sucks, that's on you. I write for me and only me, however as it turns out, many a person loves my works so there you go. =Þ
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALL OF MY STORIES POSTED ON HERE:
PLEASE UNDERSTAND (FOR THE LAST, ABSOLUTELY FINAL TIME) THAT I, AS THE WRITER, ACTUALLY DO KNOW WHAT I'M DOING IN EACH STORY I SHALL PRODUCE. SO IF THINGS DON'T SEEM TO MAKE SENSE OR ADD UP, RELAX, WILL YOU? NOT TO MENTION KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A FANFICTION, WHICH MEANS I COULD MAKE ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MYSTERIOUSLY MORPH INTO MEN IF THEY'RE ORIGINALLY WOMEN, BE SUGARY SWEET IF THEY'RE NORMALLY MOODY AND VICE VERSA, OR SPROUT TENTACLES IF I'D HONESTLY WANTED THEM TO.
THAT'S THE BEAUTY AND PREROGATIVE OF FANFICTION. SO IF IT SO HAPPENS THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, DO NOT READ IT. I OF COURSE APPRECIATE THE CONTINUED SUPPORT FROM THE MAJORITY OF MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS ON HERE, AND AM IN NO WAY HONESTLY SETTING OUT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL OR "WHINY" IF IT COMES OFF AS SUCH IN THIS NOTE. MOST WHO KNOW ME OR AT LEAST KNOW OF ME ON HERE KNOW THAT I AM TRADITIONALLY PATIENT AND RESPECTFUL TO ALL WHO CROSS MY PATH.
SO, ONCE MORE, I AM SORRY TO SEEM "RUDE" OR BLUNT, BUT I HAVE GROWN MASSIVELY TIRED OF "QUESTIONING" REVIEWS AS THOUGH I AM INCOMPETENT. I UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND WELCOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, BELIEVE ME; HOWEVER, IF IT IS MERELY COMMENTS LIKE "YOU DO REALIZE THAT SHE/HE'S NOT REALLY LIKE THAT IN THE ORIGINAL SERIES, RIGHT? HE/SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" OR "IT SUCKS" OR "IT'S TOO SHORT" THAT PROVIDE ABSOLUTELY NO ASSISTANCE TO THE WRITER RECEIVING THEM ON HOW TO IMPROVE ON THEIR WRITING/STORY, ARE THEREFORE DEEMED "USELESS" AND CONSIDERED "FLAMES."
I MAY NOT BE THE GREATEST WRITER IN THE WORLD AND I'M MORE THAN AWARE OF THAT, BUT I AT LEAST TRY MY BEST AND KNOW THAT I AM ALSO NOT THE "WORST" WRITER, EITHER. THANK YOU.
NOTEWORTHY MENTIONS (IN RELATION TO THIS SITE):
1. My good friend, Senshi of Valis, has posted her latest story, "The Light and the Darkness." It's HER sequel to my W.I.T.C.H. story, "Requiem for a Dream." Since it's based on my story, I already know how this one of hers turns out, as she and HER good friend (and my new one), 5hadow Lady, gave me the rundown of what's what within it so I'd approve, etc. Trust me, it's a good read. =)
So for those who are interested,
HERE IS THE LINK:
2. My other good friend, Dark Master 1988, has recently posted HIS own sequel spin-off to my W.I.T.C.H. story, "Requiem for a Dream," entitled "Silence of the Awakened." It may have just started, but it's beginning is spectatcular and with great promise. PLEASE go check it out, all you RfaD fans:
3. For those who have read my "The Invisible Man" W.I.T.C.H. oneshot story about Caleb and his feelings for Will, and ended up falling in love with it and begged for me to do a sequel (and I said that I probably would not, personally, but encouraged others to do so should they like), my friend, Lennex, has done so, himself. I recommend that, if you were/still are a fan of my Invisible Man story and craved a sequel, then you should read this wonderful follow-up that he named "Revelations."
HERE IS THE LINK:
4. I'VE MADE AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MY "REQUIEM FOR A DREAM" AND "TEARS OF A REDEMPTION" STORIES, AND ADDED THE "OFFICIAL" SOUNDTRACK THEMES TO BOTH (STORIES)!! TO VIEW IT, PLEASE CLICK ON THE "HOMEPAGE" LINK UP THERE.
5. Here is the link to my W.I.T.C.H. Forum:
Please join ;)
6. FOR THOSE WHO'VE BEEN READING MY "THE ROYAL GUARDIAN" W.I.T.C.H. STORY, PLEASE GO TO THIS FORUM THREAD TO HELP ADD TO THE "OFFICIAL" STORY'S MUSICAL SOUNDTRACK (WITH RELATED SONGS), PLEASE!
STORY SUMMARIES (THAT WOULD BE TOO LONG TO INCLUDE WITHIN MY A/Ns, ACCORDINGLY:
1. "Sirène: HCW:" While inspired by the Australian show, "H2O: Just Add Water," as stated in my first chapter, it is NOT a crossover with it within the traditional sense. I have done quite a bit of research (as always, before beginning a new story) on mermaids all that I can, taking bits and pieces from each new bit of information I have accumulated. So, therefore, it SHOULD be a bit more different than the TV show (although the basic premise of three girls becoming mermaids with special powers over water shall remain).
Next to make note of, is that it will be quite A.U., and even a tad OOC, in that the Guardians of the Veil never were nor ever will be Guardians, and are not ALL close/best friends with one another. I will not reveal much just yet, not until I've posted each chapter accordingly, but please be forewarned of this, so that no one will comment upon it in review. However, this is not to say that I've completely demolished the girls' original personalities or anything, because I haven't. I've simply taken the whole "H2O" premise, and built the W.I.T.C.H. world around that from the ground up within a befitting manner that would/could make sense and be believable.
Do be sure to check back here within this section to see the character "profiles" I will and have already established and will post later on, so as not to further confuse anyone who might read the actual story. I just want to make sure everyone can/will understand where each original character stands/doesn't stand within this "new world" I've created for them, etc.
One more thing. While there are five Guardians, obviously, I will only make three of them become mermaids, just as "H2O" has done. And, as already stated within the first chapter of the story, they are Hay Lin, Cornelia, and Will. Taranee and Irma are/will be involved within this story as semi-major characters, however will not have any sort of magical power to speak of (sorry! LoL).
NEW (10/23/08): To view what the girls look like as mermaids, please, click upon the following links:
2. "Reloaded:" This, too, while inspired by Takeuchi Naoko's fantastically wonderful manga/anime and even live action series, it is NOT a legit crossover between itself and the workings of W.I.T.C.H. It is intended to be just like "Sirène: HCW," in that I've taken the W.I.T.C.H. characters, and completely immersed them within the established world of another series, in this case, being Sailormoon. They will indeed each become Sailor Senshi, however will still retain the majority of their canon personalities (and original names, obviously), however taken on slight OOC moments due to my having incorporated a few traits of the original senshi they will "mimic," so to speak.
So, I hope that, while reading future chapters of this particular fic, you won't really view it as a parody, but more like an "imitation crossover," much like, again, my "Sirène: HCW" fic. LoL
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||General: All Categories|