Poll: As Sokai Races Toward the Finish Line to Finally Complete and Post the Entirety of 'The Royal Guardian,' Will Any of You Lovelies (If You Can) Buy Her a Coffee After Each Update Over on 'Ko-Fi,' Please? Vote Now!
Author has written 42 stories for Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Mortal Kombat, Totally Spies, W.I.T.C.H., Chrono Trigger, Charmed, Valkyrie Profile, Winx Club, Tin Man, H2O: Just Add Water, Pretty Guardian Sailormoon/美少女戦士 セーラームーン, and Barbie.
*BUY ME A COFFEE? (KO-FI)*
I now have my own Ko-Fi page, set up in order to hopefully earn some money on the side while continuing to save up for a new home for my family, as well as FINALLY finishing up my original work! (And for those of you who have gotten to know me over the years, you know that my time has now been quite limited, as I'm now a mummy of two 'Tornado Babies. LoL)
Still, I hope the lot of you Lovelies who've always supported me and been so patient with me while I try to find the time to write will now do so there, as well (if you can)! Any little bit is always greatly appreciated, and as always, you have my eternal gratitude!
P.S. Those of you who've been reading/waiting patiently (as well as not so patiently LoL) for my "The Royal Guardian" story to be updated, methinks I'll certainly use my Ko-Fi as a better motivator all the more to finally complete its tale, as it's unavoidably become a rather long one in general, and then longer still because I'd been forced to take extended breaks (especially once the 'Tornado Babies' arrived).
So, since I do plan on updating it within hopefully the coming few days or so, debuting this Ko-Fi might be the perfect time! =)
(Always 'fun' to try to post outside links on this site, huh? LoL If it cannot be seen -- Which I know it won't be - then the link to my 'Ko-Fi' is within my new poll above! =) )
h t t p : / / ko-fi DOT com / U6U4FVTM
*NEW WATTPAD ACCOUNT*
h t t p s : / / w w w . w a t t p a d . c o m / u s e r / S o k a i S a m a
NOW THAT THE SITE HAS AT LAST ADDED A NEW BETA READER FEATURE, MY TEN-YEAR-OLD FORUM, "SOKAI'S BETA READER CENTRAL:" MAY NOT BE AS ACTIVE AS IT'S BEEN EVER SINCE ITS CREATION. HOWEVER, AS I'D WRITTEN WITHIN THE FORUM, I WILL STILL KEEP IT OPEN (ALTHOUGH I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW/ANY SORT OF STAFF, AS YOU CAN JUST BE YOUR OWN BETA READER AS SOON AS YOU ENABLE THE 'BETA READER PROFILE' FUNCTION, SO THERE ISN'T A NEED TO SEND ME FURTHER APPLICATIONS -- WHICH I CANNOT READ, ANYHOW, BECAUSE THE E-MAIL WEBSITE SHUT ITSELF DOWN A FEW YEARS AGO WITHOUT NOTICE -_- ), AND LEAVE THE LINK HERE, JUST IN CASE:
REQUIEM FOR A DREAM COMIC BOOK:
CLICK HERE TO READ THE PROLOGUE, CHAPTERS ONE AND TWO (WITH MORE TO COME IN THE FUTURE) TO THE COMIC BOOK VERSION TO MY (PRETTY POPULAR) STORY OF THE SAME NAME:
h t t p : / / w w w . f r e e w e b s . c o m / m e i r u / r e q f o r a d r e a m c o m i c . h t m
REQUIEM FOR A DREAM/TEARS OF REDEMPTION/BEYOND DEATH'S DOOR (AND OTHER RELATED STORIES) FAN CLUB:
IF ANY ONE HAS ANY ART TO SUBMIT OR JUST LOVES ONE OR ALL OF THE W.I.T.C.H. STORIES TO BEGIN WITH, THEN CLICK HERE (AND JOIN, IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT):
h t t p : / / r e q u i e m - t e a r s - b e y o n d . d e v i a n t a r t . c o m /
REQUIEM FOR A DREAM HUNGARIAN TRANSLATION, BY 'Hango:'
h t t p : / / f a n f i c . h u / m e r e n g o / v i e w s t o r y . p h p ? s i d = 8 0 8 5 5
ONE-SHOT STORY REQUESTS:
(ON HIATUS, as of 4/6/09)
SEND REQUESTS (EITHER THROUGH PM, MY E-MAIL, OR THE FORUM I'VE MADE) TO ME TO DO (ONLY) ONE-SHOTS OF YOUR FAVORITE SERIES OR COUPLES IF YOU'D LIKE:
"ONE-SHOT STORY REQUESTS (FOR SOKAI TO TACKLE):"
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Walk your walk, and don't look back
- "Am I Wrong," Nico & Vinz
STORY STATUS (ACTIVE, WITHIN THE SERIAL/CHAPTER STORIES SENSE) UPDATES:
-- SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING A FEW OF MY STORIES (PLEASE READ): --
Seeing as FF . Net has just finally added a proper crossover stories section, separate from normal story searching, I have now accordingly added the following stories into that section (even though I'm not entirely too thrilled about doing so at the moment, as I'm not sure how many people will actively go into that new category to search for either mine or others' x'overs. That, and the actual story search and community addings FOR X'overs hasn't been launched yet. But I hope you will, those who don't have these stories on your alerts, and they add the community feature soon, so MY W.I.T.C.H. C2 can still be in business). Thank you:
-- Beyond Death's Door (into the W.I.T.C.H. and Valkyrie Profile categories)
-- Harry Potter and the Collided Worlds (into the W.I.T.C.H. and Harry Potter categories, even though it also involves Sailormoon)
-- Chrono Guardians (into the W.I.T.C.H. and Chrono Trigger categories)
-- Senshi & Spies: United (into the Sailormoon and Totally Spies categories)
1) "The True Measure of Character and Confidence," my Barbie movie (Yes, Barbie LoL) related story (which is based upon "Barbie: Princess Charm School") has just been updated with Chapter Four! Hope anyone still interested enjoys it/reviews!
2) W.I.T.C.H.E.: Evolution" my newest W.I.T.C.H. and "X-Men: Evolution" inspired story, has been updated with Chapter Eleven for a little while, now. Hope you all enjoy(ed)/review(ed)!
3) "Love's Entrapment," my W.I.T.C.H. and "The Parent Trap" inspired Will/Caleb story, has been updated with Chapter Nine for a long while, now. Hope you all enjoyed it/reviewed, please! =)
4) "Reloaded," my W.I.T.C.H. story, has been updated with the second half (which is even longer than the first) of Act 6, part 2/finale for a long while, now. I hope you all enjoy(ed) it (and review), hopefully as much as I had quite enjoyed writing it. =)
5) "The Royal Guardian," my W.I.T.C.H. story, is still the next story planned for updating with its very 'bloated' (a.k.a. just really long, like always LoL) next chapter, so please stay tuned, and thank you as ALWAYS for your super patience/understanding!
(And btw, I still need assistance in writing the National Anthem for Marsily, so anyone interested in helping, please PM me.
If still interested in viewing the flag of Marsily (that's featured in the story), here is the link:
Also, please visit the following link to read my request for help on writing a National Anthem for the country of Marsily, if interested:
Please click here to look at Will's new look from chapter thirty-two:
6) "Confessions of An Earth Guardian," my W.I.T.C.H. story (which is a 'side story' of sorts to "The Royal Guardian"), has been updated with its seventh chapter for a while, now. I hope that anyone interested within reading enjoy(ed) it!
7) "I Carry Your Heart With Me," my newest W.I.T.C.H. oneshot story and story commission from Talons-Foot on deviantART, has been posted for a while, now. Hope you enjoyed it as much as he (thankfully) has!
8) "Guardians of Elpis," a re-posting and slight revamp of "Guardians of Eos," has been posted with chapter three for a while, now. Both Evilness321 (who is helping me write it) and I hope that those who'd read the first version will read this one, as well, and enjoy it all the same, if not more!
9) "To Search For The One," my first Caleb/Taranee W.I.T.C.H. story, has been posted with chapter one for a while now, as well. Enjoy, please, and review.
10) "Tears of Redemption," MY sequel to my "Requiem for a Dream" W.I.T.C.H. story, has also been updated with chapter five for a very long while now, as well. I really hope you all enjoy(ed) it, and leave a review, and stay tuned for the next update.
11) "Chrono Guardians," my W.I.T.C.H. story (and crossover with the video game/RPG, "Chrono Trigger") will be updated with chapter three, part two as soon as possible. I hope you all enjoy(ed) it, and leave lots of reviews, and stay tuned for part two! Thank you, as always!
12) "Sirène: HCW," my W.I.T.C.H. story, will be updated as soon as I can manage. I hope you all continue to enjoy the overall story and review, and still please scroll down to the very end of my profile, to read my newly added "section" that will explain what this story's about in case you haven't already. Also, in accordance to the latest chapter, I have placed the three links of what Will, Hay Lin, and Cornelia each look like while within their mermaid forms. So, please, feel free to check them out, and, thanks, as always, for the continued support and growing interest within this story!
STORIES (NEWLY, OR STILL) ON HIATUS:
1) "Atonement's Echo," my Tin Man story.
2) "The Truth Of It All," my W.I.T.C.H. story.
3) "Fires of the Moon," my Sailormoon story (and set within the Silver Millennium).
4) "Senshi & Spies: United," my Sailormoon/Totally Spies crossover story.
5) "Chronicles of Light," my W.I.T.C.H. story (which showcases the life and eventual/inevitable death of Queen Elyon's birth mother, Wiera).
6) "Be Careful What You Wish For," my W.I.T.C.H. story (It is on hiatus for NOW, at least).
7) "The Trio of Mystics," my premiere Charmed story.
8) "Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon: Cosmic," my Sailormoon/'Next Gen.' story.
9) "Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon: Goddess," my Sailormoon prequel story (to 'Cosmic').
10) "Harry Potter and the Collided Worlds," my W.I.T.C.H./Sailormoon/Harry Potter crossover story (although it, too, is expected to finally be updated in a while).
11) "Change of Heart," my premiere H2O: Just Add Water story.
12) "Beyond Death's Door," my W.I.T.C.H. story and spin-off to my "Requiem for a Dream" story (as well as a crossover that involves the extremely kick arse "Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth" role-playing video game).
13) "Resting Chance," my W.I.T.C.H. (serial) femmeslash romance/drama story.
14) "Love's Faded Memory," my W.I.T.C.H. Will/Caleb story.
15) "Enlightened Aria," my latest Pretty Guardian Sailormoon (PGSM) story (which is based upon the fairly popular Act 14).
17) "The Light and the Darkness, Continued," "my" newest W.I.T.C.H. story (which is based upon Senshi of Valis's spinoff sequel to MY W.I.T.C.H. story, 'Requiem for a Dream').
1) If you would like to listen to the official (more or less) soundtrack to my "Requiem for a Dream" story, feel free to click here (and leave comments either over there or here somewhere, if you'd like):
2) My "W.I.T.C.H. Crossovers" C2, for those who are familiar with it or would be, has been moved into the "General C2's" section, for those who still have yet to realize this. So, if you haven't yet subscribed to it and were looking for it in its usual "W.I.T.C.H." C2 section but can't find it, that's why. I see that it's starting to get a lot bigger with stories placed into it, as well as acquiring more subscribers. Thanks for the support, and let's keep it coming. =)
"W.I.T.C.H. Fanfiction Awards Competition" 'Trophy' Shelf
(With a shared spot of first place with the extremely talented Seniya for "People's Choice"):
"Requiem for a Dream" - First place ("Best Story"); first place ("Best Drama"); first place ("Best Action/Adventure"); third place ("Best Angst")
As always, I am extremely humbled and give my esteemed gratitude and thanks to the following who'd voted for me/those stories listed above (and please let me know if I'd missed anyone, of course):
PERSONAL QUOTES THROUGH WHICH I (TRY TO) DRAW STRENGTH AND LIVE:
"This too, shall pass; you're gonna carry that weight",
"Keep moving forward."
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALL OF MY STORIES POSTED ON HERE:
PLEASE UNDERSTAND (FOR THE LAST, ABSOLUTELY FINAL TIME) THAT I, AS THE WRITER, ACTUALLY DO KNOW WHAT I'M DOING IN EACH STORY I SHALL PRODUCE. SO IF THINGS DON'T SEEM TO MAKE SENSE OR ADD UP, RELAX, WILL YOU? NOT TO MENTION KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A FANFICTION, WHICH MEANS I COULD MAKE ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MYSTERIOUSLY MORPH INTO MEN IF THEY'RE ORIGINALLY WOMEN, BE SUGARY SWEET IF THEY'RE NORMALLY MOODY AND VICE VERSA, OR SPROUT TENTACLES IF I'D HONESTLY WANTED THEM TO.
THAT'S THE BEAUTY AND PREROGATIVE OF FANFICTION. SO IF IT SO HAPPENS THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, DO NOT READ IT. I OF COURSE APPRECIATE THE CONTINUED SUPPORT FROM THE MAJORITY OF MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS ON HERE, AND AM IN NO WAY HONESTLY SETTING OUT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL OR "WHINY" IF IT COMES OFF AS SUCH IN THIS NOTE. MOST WHO KNOW ME OR AT LEAST KNOW OF ME ON HERE KNOW THAT I AM TRADITIONALLY PATIENT AND RESPECTFUL TO ALL WHO CROSS MY PATH.
SO, ONCE MORE, I AM SORRY TO SEEM "RUDE" OR BLUNT, BUT I HAVE GROWN MASSIVELY TIRED OF "QUESTIONING" REVIEWS AS THOUGH I AM INCOMPETENT. I UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND WELCOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, BELIEVE ME; HOWEVER, IF IT IS MERELY COMMENTS LIKE "YOU DO REALIZE THAT SHE/HE'S NOT REALLY LIKE THAT IN THE ORIGINAL SERIES, RIGHT? HE/SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" OR "IT SUCKS" OR "IT'S TOO SHORT" THAT PROVIDE ABSOLUTELY NO ASSISTANCE TO THE WRITER RECEIVING THEM ON HOW TO IMPROVE ON THEIR WRITING/STORY, ARE THEREFORE DEEMED "USELESS" AND CONSIDERED "FLAMES."
I MAY NOT BE THE GREATEST WRITER IN THE WORLD AND I'M MORE THAN AWARE OF THAT, BUT I AT LEAST TRY MY BEST AND KNOW THAT I AM ALSO NOT THE "WORST" WRITER, EITHER. THANK YOU.
NOTEWORTHY MENTIONS (IN RELATION TO THIS SITE):
1. My good friend, Senshi of Valis, has posted her latest story, "The Light and the Darkness." It's HER sequel to my W.I.T.C.H. story, "Requiem for a Dream." Since it's based on my story, I already know how this one of hers turns out, as she and HER good friend (and my new one), 5hadow Lady, gave me the rundown of what's what within it so I'd approve, etc. Trust me, it's a good read. =)
So for those who are interested,
HERE IS THE LINK:
2. My other good friend, Dark Master 1988, has recently posted HIS own sequel spin-off to my W.I.T.C.H. story, "Requiem for a Dream," entitled "Silence of the Awakened." It may have just started, but it's beginning is spectatcular and with great promise. PLEASE go check it out, all you RfaD fans:
3. For those who have read my "The Invisible Man" W.I.T.C.H. oneshot story about Caleb and his feelings for Will, and ended up falling in love with it and begged for me to do a sequel (and I said that I probably would not, personally, but encouraged others to do so should they like), my friend, Lennex, has done so, himself. I recommend that, if you were/still are a fan of my Invisible Man story and craved a sequel, then you should read this wonderful follow-up that he named "Revelations."
HERE IS THE LINK:
4. I'VE MADE AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MY "REQUIEM FOR A DREAM" AND "TEARS OF A REDEMPTION" STORIES, AND ADDED THE "OFFICIAL" SOUNDTRACK THEMES TO BOTH (STORIES)!! TO VIEW IT, PLEASE CLICK ON THE "HOMEPAGE" LINK UP THERE.
5. Here is the link to my W.I.T.C.H. Forum:
Please join ;)
6. FOR THOSE WHO'VE BEEN READING MY "THE ROYAL GUARDIAN" W.I.T.C.H. STORY, PLEASE GO TO THIS FORUM THREAD TO HELP ADD TO THE "OFFICIAL" STORY'S MUSICAL SOUNDTRACK (WITH RELATED SONGS), PLEASE!
Senshi of Valis (14)
|Focus:||General: All Categories|