Author has written 73 stories for Star Wars.
Since 2005 (after seeing ROTS), I've dedicated a lot of my personal time to writing Obidala fanfiction. Why, you may ask? Because to me, the plausibility of a romance between Obi-Wan and Padme was so obvious! I've read rumors of GL having considered a love triangle thing for the three main characters in that movie, but alas, he talked himself out of it. That's where us Obidala-shippers step in.
I consider it a personal responsibility of mine to get Obi-Wan and Padme together and keep them together - in any situation I can imagine. Must keep them happy! Which makes me happy!
I hope you enjoy what you read. If you do, please leave a review and tell me so!
*All the Obidala manipulations (avatars) and story covers you may see on my profile and beside my stories have all been created by myself. Please don't borrow them or use them without asking first.
"The way I see it is that your stories are little gifts to people and the reviews should give something back." Starhunter79
"...to join in the fun of fandom with likeminded people, (and) express consideration and appreciation for the FREE entertainment that ffiction brings." Pronker
"I just do (it) to make the writer feel good that their work is good." SashaMonroe
"...because as an author myself, I know full well how much work, time and emotional investment a writer puts into their story and how much a simple acknowledgment of that, never mind an expressed appreciation, by the readers means to that writer. That writer led me into a wonderful world where things happened as I wanted them and not as how TPTB screwed them up, helping me forget RL and canon for a while, for which that author was paid nothing, demanded nothing, did it completely free of charge. I appreciate that, that's why I give them what they're in my mind owed: that acknowledgment of appreciation of their work." VisualIdentificationZeta
"I review to help the writer to gain confidence and be motivated to write. It is not easy for people to write fics and many give their all, so if they do not receive reviews it might demotivate them and they stop (either writing fics or writing all together). Whether they are good of bad, reviews help a person to understand whether they are doing good or what needs improvement." Mony19
01/13/15 Stopped by to see how things were going. Had some really nice reviews! Thanks! Have no idea where my outlines for "Soturi" are, or rough drafts for that matter. Might have to go back and reread the thing to see what's happened! I don't remember! Isn't that sad? ;)
03/18/13 Made a character 'poster' for "Soturi" with images for the main characters of this story. If you want to see it, here's a link:
03/07/2013 At 8:11 AM this morning, (with the update of "Soturi" chapter four) I officially archived my ONE MILLIONTH word here! Woo Hoo!
* !! ONE MILLION WORDS !! *
SOME STORY STATS
Highest Number of Alerts: "Destiny's Promise"
Highest Number of Views: "An Unbreakable Bond"
Most Favorited: "Force Passage"
Highest Number of Community Invites: "Force Passage"
Highest Number of Reader Reviews: "An Unbreakable Bond" ("Replenishment" close)
Longest Story: "Soturi"
AUTHOR'S STORY RECS
My personal favorites, in order from 1-10:
1) In Pursuit of Being -- I like this one because of the originality and AUness of it. I also really liked how I ended it.
2) Force Passage -- it's so Obi-centric, how could I not like it?
3) Visions of Truth -- I really dislike Anakin, and in this story, I get to express how much.
4) Seeing through the Dark -- I got to play with the idea of Obi-Wan being a Sith
5) Echoes of Darkness -- the only sequel I've written, which I think may be better than the original
6) Risk and Relaxation -- Book I and Book II. I really poured my heart into this one!
7) An Unbreakable Bond -- not really sure why this one is so popular. It was my first BIG story though, and has a LOT of Obidala in it, so, there you go, I guess.
8) Destiny's Promise - not too shabby. I liked the plot.
9) Replenishment - Re-read it recently and discovered I like it!
10) Anonymous Attraction - it's the sequel to Wayward Desire and Anakin is actually likable in it (if that's possible)
There you go! Enjoy!
Music Trailers (to accompany some of my stories)
( I can't upload anything on Youtube anymore without the Copyright Police nabbing me.) These videos are being stored at my DivShare account. These are download links to them. Since they are story vids, they aren't very long, so the files aren't that big.
"White Flag" This video was made for me by a fan of "Wayward Desire." Music by Dido. Video by Myascarlet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejSPcrOPFhA