Author has written 1 story for Wrestling.
Welcome to my profile. Where you can view my stories and such...so enjoy!
1. Kso...The name is Hayley. I forbid you to call me Hayley Bailey or Hales.
2. I was born in the year 1993.
3. Which would make me 15 years old.
4. So I have four more years before I can legally enjoy a martini or a beer.
5. I hide my brown eyes behind Versace framed glasses.
6. Long brown hair...well extensions.
7. I love the color pink. I have the pink ipod and cell phone to prove it.
8. I ABSOLUTELY refuse to listen to This Song which is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE BTW!
9. Barack Obama is how I roll bitches (:
10. I have a very annoying brother. He's taller then me and he's TWO, I repeat TWO years younger then me.
11. I enjoy High School Musical.
12. I tend to burst into this awesome song with my friend to annoy the hell out of our other friends :)
13. I love my friends dearly :)!
14. I like to say EPIC AND FAIL alot.
15. I'm madly in love with Jacob Black :)
16. I do have a myspace. I just don't go on it as much...
17. I'm a little accident prone. Instead of falling down the stairs, I fall UP the stairs.
18. I'm Jamacian and Canadian. Along with some French, Scottish, German, West Indian, and Italian.
19. I hate banana's with a passion.
20. Edward Cullen does indeed dazzle me frequently.
21. Any questions? Add me on msn and we'll go from there: email@example.com
Title: It Had to Be You
Summary: Emily Hunter is proud to be the new diva on the Smackdown roster, after training with her childhood best friend Randy Orton for a long four years. But when Emily is suddenly given a storyline she expects a rival but is given a ROMANTICstoryline with the man she dispises, Ken Anderson who is madly in love with Emily. Can these two workout their problems off-screen and on-screen at the same time?
Progress Report: Reposting first chapter. 1/ 10 pages done.
Summary: Amanda Taylor trained her hardest to get where she is today and now she's landed a two year contract with Raw. She'll go through the ups and downs in the business as she makes her way to the top, but will she find the man of her dreams?
Pairings: Working on it.
Progress: Coming soon.
Title: Bringing up Batista
Summary: Dave Batista is trying his best to raise his three daughters, whom are all coming to terms with their mother's unexpected death. Dave is also trying to keep his love life in track also, but can Jennifer Brooks, his wife's best friend change all that?
Progress: Coming Soon. Mid-November.
Working on it.
High School Musical.
Title: The Ups and Downs of Parenthood:
Summary: They got through high school and college, and now the East High gang about to face the biggest challenge since collage applacations and weddings: Parenthood.
Pairings: Troy/Gabriella, Ryan/ Kelsi, Zeke/Sharpay, Chad/ Taylor, Jason/OC
Progress: Coming Soon. Mid-December.
More Interesting Stuff!
Top Ten Favorite Songs.
1. Gotta Be Somebody- Nickelback
2. Mirror- Girlicious
3. Hot 'n' Cold- Katy Perry
4. Whatever you Like- T.I.
5. In love with a Girl- Gavin DeGraw
6. Crush- David Archuleta
7. Single- New Kids on the Block ft. Ne-Yo
8. Burnin' Up- Jonas Brothers
9. Our Song- Taylor Swift
10. Teardrops on my Guitar- Taylor Swift
Pairings I love.
High School Musical.
Troy/Gabriella: They are meant to be together, 'nuff said.
Troy/ Sharpay- Depends on how well the story is written.
Jason/ Kelsi- Its adorable :)
Ryan/ Kelsi: After seeing HSM 3, its kind of obvious ;).
Zeke/ Sharpay: Drama Queen and a Chef= Love.
Ryan/ Gabriella- Like I said, if its well written I'll read it.
Ron/ Hermione- Been lovin' it since book one, nuff said.
Draco/ Hermione- It depends on how well the story is put together and how the other character's react to the pairing. Other than that, I find it very adorable.
Harry/ Ginny- I love it, no matter what people say. Its the next James and Lily ;).
Scorpius Malfoy/ Rose Weasley- Its like Romeo and Julliet, forbidden love. Except no one dies in the end :)
Bella/ Edward- This is the ONLY pairing I will support. These two are made for each other!
CanadianBrunette619 Copyright 2008-2009 ©
Every title, idea, character, and anything else is mine.
Stealing isn't cool.
|Community:||Harry Potter Luvers Only!|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|