Author has written 11 stories for West Side Story, Phantom of the Opera, Misc. Movies, Nightmare Before Christmas, Desperate Housewives, Corpse Bride, Moulin Rouge, Edward Scissorhands, V for Vendetta, Disney, and Fairy Tales.
Hey, this is Nordygirl and this is my profile!
http://www.fictionpress.com/profile.php?userid=535064#bot My Fictionpress account
Above is a link for a Sweeney Todd RPG.
Age: (singing) I am 17, going on 18...
Reasons Not to Legalize Gay Marriage?
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
repost if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!
(reposted from "Min Daae")
In the works (these may or may not ever become realities, but I currently have several story commitments already, so these may take awhile):
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Blatant Parody: A spoof of the first movie.
- Monty Python and the Liberty Bell: the American Revolution, Monty Python style!
- Come What May: An AU of Moulin Rouge, where Satine does not have consumption, along with some very interesting twists.
- A series of parodies of the Harry Potter novels
- When You Say You Love Me: the sequel to Hello, Again, Hello.
- Shadows Prove There Is Sunshine: a sequel to the Betty Smith novel A Tree Grows In Brooklyn.
- Angels of Ice: an AU of Edward Scissorhands, with a different ending.
- The Griffins go to Disneyland: due to several flames, I've decided to rewrite it.
Hobbies: writing, reading, anything art involved, being hyper (especially that!), watching TV, playing on my Gameboy ( i liked it when i was little anyway.), watching movies, shopping, hanging out with my friends, and being glued to the computer for hours on end...
Favorite Books: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, The Phantom of the Opera ( Gaston Leroux version), all Harry Potter books, most of the American Girl books (again, when i was little.) , Milkweed, Holes, and any of the Dear America books.
Favorite Movies: Airplane, The Naked Gun, the Scary Movie movies (basically anything random.), Legally Blonde, The Hot Chick, all Harry Potter movies, Mean Girls, Chicago, Dear Frankie, West Side Story, The Sound of Music, the Phantom of the Opera, Evita, The Producers, Walk the Line, Pirates of the Caribbean, Victor Victoria, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, and anything Disney.
Favorite Singers: Avril Lavigne, Brooks and Dunn, Gretchen Wilson, Big and Rich, Terri Clark, Celine Dion, Toby Keith, and Carolyn Dawn Johnson.
Favorite Actresses: Hilary Duff, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Lindsay Lohan, Julie Andrews, and Emmy Rossum.
Favorite Actors (in order of hotness): Gerard Butler, Johnny Depp, Ricky Ullman, Orlando Bloom, and Adam Lamberg (Lizzie McGuire).
Things I ship:
Phantom of the Opera:
Anything Raoul bashing
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:
Pirates of the Caribbean:
VictorVictoria ( Hey, that's a Julie Andrews movie! tehe)
VictorEmily (if well-written)
Nightmare Before Christmas:
West Side Story:
Sound of Music:
All pairing except slash
Phil of the Future:
Favorite Quotes by Famous People:
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are dull, and they all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box."
"If it can be dreamed, it can be done."
"The reputation of a thousand years can be determined by the conduct of one hour."
"Memories mean more to me than dresses."
"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart."
- "It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how strong the man stumbled, or when the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to a man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood: who strives valiantly: who errs and comes short again and again; who knows great enthusiasms, great devotions; who spends himself on a worthy cause; and who, at best, in the end knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, and so that his place will never be with those timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
- "Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions then our own?"
" You can't expect people to look eye to eye with you if you're looking down on them."
- "A coward gets scared and quits. A hero gets scared, but still carries on."
- " To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with."
"You may be one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person."
-"They say you only fall in love once. That can't be true, because everytime I look at you I fall in love all over again."
-" Love is not about finding the perfect person, but seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
Favorite Quotes by People I know:
- I am my own messiah!-Amy
-I'm a lesbian in a man's body!-Jon
-I'm a fish in a spaceship!-Ariel
- Ketchup bottles have feelings too! -My sister
- "Tommy Boy" is a movie about what not to do with a car.- My driver's ed teacher
Here is my profile and it is subject to change without notice. Well, I'll notice! lol
-Love is when you can't sleep because real life is better than any dream.
- Is there another word for synonym?
- Why do they call it research when they are looking for something new?
- If people get goosebumps, then what do geese get?
- Why are they called self-help books if they're written by someone else?
- Friends are the family you're not related to.
- Don't frown because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.
- A good friend will break you out of jail, but a great friend would be sitting next to you in a cell saying " Damn, we screwed up!"
- Finding a person you really love who really loves you is like finding a rainbow at night, extremely rare and beautiful.
- If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump off with them, I'd be waiting at the bottom to catch them.
- I hated the rain until I danced with you, and then, like the rain, I fell for you.
-The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
-I know there are people who hate their fellow men, and I hate people like that!
-The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits.
Enjoy my stories!
Ana Blackwood (39)
Angel of Writing (2)
Araiona Dubois (13)
BG Sparrow (49)
Catherine Antrim (22)
Celtic Spacey (55)
Ember Nickel (392)
Finding Beauty (15)
Flute Damioh (0)
Lady Elora (16)
Lady Greensleeves (21)
Lady Sikerra (5)
Mystic Lady Fae (55)
Nudgy Turian (21)
Scarlett Rose (7)
Scott Ferguson (0)
Silver Lady7 (20)
Star Sheep (13)
Wreckless Righter (25)