Author has written 3 stories for Fairy Tales, and Smallville.
My name's Erica. I am a 28 yo pharmacist.
Depending on moods and current obsessions, I read fiction for fandoms listed below. I like angsty, romantic stuff that ends happily, and I'm not much of a writer. I read. The... persistent... obsessions are 2, 3, and 5.
Favorite Couples (In no order):
1) Hairspray - Link Larkin & Tracy Turnblad
2) The Phantom of the Opera - Raoul de Chagny & Christine Daae (Because if I were her, I'd want him.)
3) Sailor Moon - Serena/Usagi & Darien/Mamoru
4) Peter Pan - Wendy Darling & Peter Pan
5) Smallville - Clark Kent & Chloe Sullivan (In a world where Chloe Sullivan exists, it must be her.)
6) Chronicles of Narnia (movieverse) - Caspian X & Susan Pevensie (If they didn't want the ship, they should've recast!)
7) CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Gil Grissom & Sara Sidle
1) Incomplete fics. I always check if a fic is finished before starting. If incomplete or a WIP, there's a >90% chance I'll skip. Why? Because I understand inspiration is fickle, but I'm not going to put myself through the wait or uncertainty.
2) For the love of everything and anything good and holy: Formatting. Grammar. Spelling.
3) Avatars and marysues.
4) Songfics and poetry. People just tend to... copy and comment. Plus, unless I know the song, how will I know the melody?
5) Censoring of adult situations. It can be very tastefully executed, and besides, smut is fun!
I do not have favorite authors. I do, however, have favorite stories, which are set to high standards and must be complete. This doesn't mean that I don't recognize talent; I'd just never read it again. And if I'm absolutely loving a fic and it never gets finished, well, I'd rather just never be reminded of it. The stories in my favorites are those I've read and will read again.
Non ff.net favorites will pop in new tabs (because I happen to need a place to keep track of them which doesn't include an ever being replaced personal computer):
1) laurelnola's Can You Read My Mind PG-13 Addresses post-series Chlark w/out infidelity being a factor. And I appreciate, even like Oliver and Lois here.
2) Apeygirl's 1-900-Chloe NC-17 Awesome writer who has several other stories as well.
3) RJChasez & Harlemrain's Get Mine, Get Yours NC-17 It takes a little while to get going, but has some hilarious moments.
4) Firebunny's 220 lbs. of Man R It's just... cute
5) QueenC's Five Ways (Clark tells Chloe he loves her) PG-13 Just... cuteness.
6) Ellyfanfiction's Not Tonight, I Have a Headache PG-13 Very cute married Chlark fic
7) Mediaville's Sensitive Ears NC-17 Clark's got a kink. And it is HOT.
8) shelia452's If At First You Don't Succeed... NC-17
9) GrlMonday's (AKA circulartime) Hide-And-Seek R
10) GrlMonday's High School Reunion NC-17
11) GrlMonday's Cold Feet NC-17
12) Ebony2011's After Hours G A series of vignettes in everyday Chlark life
13) Dustmite's (AKA iliana_1) Gilded with Gold PG-13 Clark and Chloe find their way back to each other and Lois pays the price.
14) H2OsPrincess's (AKA astronut420) Full Circle PG-13 Another Clark and Chloe find their way back to each other
15) laurelnola's The Babysitter PG-13 Clark Kent babysits Ollie and Chloe’s little boy on Christmas Eve
16) Ellyfanfiction's Off the Record PG-13 Explains how and why Smallville went to Hell in a Hand-basket. Hilarious and totally plausible. (Check out the rest of her fic in her blog. Has a ton more than ff.net)
17) Hughie87's Addicted to You NC-17 It's a RedK Chlark, but also some insightful Clark.
18) Anon's The Moment It was written for me! Post-series Chlark and heart-achingly wonderful!