Author has written 9 stories for W.I.T.C.H., Xenosaga, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
H'lo all, I'm Max.
Hate to be a wet blanket, but that's really about the most interesting thing there is about me.
Feeling brave? Here's a bit more.
I enjoy shoujo-ai (girl-love) greatly, and that makes up the majority of what I write. I'm not really a "shipper" per se, but instead I write 'thought experiments', in which I ask myself "what would it be like if..." and then seek to answer that very question. I try to stick to canon in my fandoms as much as I can, but I'm not afraid to bend things just a bit if I think I can get away with it.
I mainly write for W.I.T.C.H., but I've started branching out into other areas recently. Anyone so bored as to want to might go to http://community.livejournal.com/witch_ff, where you'll find complete and in-progress fanworks by myself and some fairly talented friends.
For those not familiar, I have a few guidelines that I try to follow.
1. I will NOT post anything here to FF.net unless I'm entirely sure it's finished and fully edited - the best it can be.
2. If I receive a PM or review, I will always reply to it. The email-notification function seems to not like me of late, but I'll always get back to people.
3. I love to talk about fanfiction writing and experiment with it, but my mind is a fickle thing and I'm never quite sure what will strike my fancy next. However, I always try to finish what I start.
4. For better or worse, I always try to be completely honest.
5. Like many people, I made the mistake of growing up into a semi-responsible adult, which sadly means that I don't have nearly as much time to write as I did back when I first got into it. However, until this profile reads RETIRED, I'll still be in the background and on the sidelines, pondering and plotting.
Well, there you have it. Good night, enjoy, and tell me what you think.
PS: For works by myself and my team, check out http://www.racewing.net/LRU/
Unsafe External Link