Author has written 1 story for Valkyrie Profile.
Basic info. (making it easier for some to know ne)
Name: Kohryu Uniscado.
My real name, Christopher, but Chris for short and easier typage ne.
Age: 25. Dunno if i should list birthdate...oh well, December 19 (had to update this damn age thing of mine...bah 2/8/13)
Race: Natural born american citizen, But no natural american blood in me. Only the mixture of Colombian and Portuguese. And im proud of it.
dunno if i should put anything else, think thats enough to sate anyone's interest...which is very little no doubt...so i'll leave it as that.
Anything else you want to know, message me through the fanfic PMs. I aint afraid to answer anything personal.
I write, but stuff that wont fit into this site, though i did write one thing and uploaded it, you can find that easily right below.
I mostly roam that fanfiction site, reading whatever i find, and leaving comments. And i mostly leave reviews almost always after i read something.
I LOVE TO READ, so when a story doesnt update for more than a month i get a little ticked, but find some other stuff to sate my hunger.
Though most of the stuff i like to read is Romance stuff, with humer mixed, and is the absolute most favorite type of stuff to read. Though im a guy to admit this, to hell with any who object and make fun of me...I'll simply kill you later...
If you feel like talking to me, others say im good to converse with and if i can, i could help with advice. My friends and cousin told me im good at giving advice most the times.
So my aim name WGverka
(But my main contact would be my email WGverka@aol.com, i check that practically four times a day due to so many updates in chapters and fics i read ne. mwa hahahahahah)
Quotes from random people-
"An pwnage a day keeps the n00blets away." - ABXY (deviantart.com)
"eating brains is not Canabalism, its another way to get straight A's in tests and quizzess"- Narutofan1075 (deviantart.com once again)
"Flame alchemy rules!! I have tried it. But i learned not to play with fire. I guess those matches were not a good idea ouch! How was i supossed to know gloves burn that quick."- flamecolonel (deviantart.com again)
"Hannah: . . .okay,I dont know why you're here.
"points to Lake Erie LOOK!! CANADA_
"Can't wait 'till you're dead? Get in line."- xRyu-kunx (deviantart.com)
“Oi!” Renji called them from the end of the aisle. Byakuya and Kaien were in tow, all three of them carrying a load of random merchandise. “We can’t find the cheese toes anywhere.” Renji said when they got closer.
“What the hell are cheese toes?” Ichigo complained, still poking at the Chappy between his eyes.
“Cheese toes are the only human cuisine I am familiar with.” Byakuya explained. “Renji brought some spicy toes in a small plastic bag to Soul Society previously. They were messy, but rather enjoyable for something so crude.”
“I thought they were too hot.” Renji whined slightly.
Rukia frowned at them both. “Cheese toes?” She was almost embarrassed she didn’t know what they were, but humans did have a large diversity of food available.
“Who’s toes are they?” Kaien asked.
“I don’t know.” Renji mused. “But I think they have toasted toes too. I’ve heard of toasty toes.”
“I saw some dory toes in a bag a few aisles down.” Kaien offered.
“What’s a dory?” Byakuya asked.
Kaien shrugged. “Some human thing right? Probably like a monkey or something.”
Renji grimaced. “I don’t think Zabimaru would let me eat something made of monkey.”
“What if it was only the toes?” Byakuya suggested.
“What happens to the rest of the body?” Kaien asked confused.
“Damn it! They’re not toes!” Ichigo yelled finally. “And they’re not made of monkeys. They’re chips. Baked slices of potatoes with added fat for flavor. And it’s Cheetos, not cheese toes. Tostitos, not toasty toes. Doritos, not dory toes! They’re brand names. How the hell are you guys ranked officers?!”
“My memory’s been erased, so I have an excuse.” Kaien said lamely. from this - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3754124/24/ - Fun to read for any IchigoxRukia fans out there ne.
You are an otaku if:
1. You read fanfiction and laugh out loud.
2. You write fanfiction.
3. You know all the fanfiction terms ex. lemon, lime, flames, etc.
4. You love romances and don't care what others say.
5. You watch a movie/ read a book and then automatically think of all the different pairings.
6. You own merchandise of your favorite character. (they don't sell anything here!)
7. You own a deviantart account.
8. You browse through deviantart.com and google pictures for the sole purpose of finding fanart.
9. Your computer screen background, screen saver, and and mobile screen background are all pictures of your favorite anime character. (don't use screensaver if I don't want my games to crash)
10. You occasionally wonder why anime girls aren't real. (MAKAAAA!/LENALEEE!/IMARIII!/SAYAAAA!/SUBARU!)
11. You start learning japanese.
12. You are often called childish for your love of anime, movies, and cartoons.
13. When people call anime 'cartoons', you are outraged.
14. You wish you could cosplay.
15. You cosplay.
16. You are overjoyed when people say you look 'anime-ish'.
17. You know who 'L', Naruto, and Inuyasha are.
18. You hate anime dubbed into english. (better to be in english than in portuguese. man! the character's voices are so off here!)
19. You know more about the japanese culture than your own.
20. You occasionally glomp people. (too shy)
21. You get excited when you see someone who resembles an anime character.
22. You get excited when you see a japanese person.
23. You get excited when you see anime merchandise at an affordable price.
24. You tend to get excited a lot.
25. You wish you could visit Japan.
25/25 The ultimate Otaku!!!
couldnt help but neeeeeded to put this up. had to, just had to.
Girls dont realize these things
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'