Author has written 20 stories for Beyblade, Pokémon, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Dynasty Warriors, Yu-Gi-Oh, Ice Age, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
~Z Star's Author's Office~
Ahem! Hello! The names Z Star.My mates call me other nicknames like Zuzu or Z, but let's stick Z Star for now. I'm just a simple writer. I admit, I'm not the best writer around here, I'm hardly famous for my stories. But it doesn't bother me so much... anymore. Hey, I'm only human (sweatdrop). The point is, I do my best to improve my craft and have fun at the same time. That's what fanfiction is all about, right? ;) But even if I am not the best, I hope you enjoy my stories anyway.
I'm also a bit of a novice artist. Maybe one day I will submit my art on DA... but not yet. I still got to work out a few bugs in this craft :p Like line art (grr!) and colouring in photoshop.
I like music, writing, art, the websites I lurk, Zutara (my current OTP), chatting, shopping with my friends, kung fu movies and... I know there's more, but I can't think of them all right now, heh. You'll find out, don't worry. Oh and Avatar The Last Airbender (Where my obession with Zutara has come from :). Great show, you must watch it. It's one of the best cartoons around.
If I had to describe myself, I'd say I'm:
1) Quietly confident
2) Shy at first meetings (You have to get to really know me to stop that)
3) A bit timid (needs to be lured out once in a while)
4) A bit of a fan girl at times... When the moment calls for it (yes I admit it)
6) An idealist (who can blame me?)
7) A dreamer (who wants to live in the land of reality?)
8) Has a love/hate relationship with change
9) An anime/cartoon/game fanatic
10) Just a simple writer/artist. But you knew that.
1. Ok so here are a few warnings for you when reading my stories. First of all, I do not appreciate being FLAMED! If you do not like my stories, that's fine. Just don't waste my time with "OMFG YOUR STORY SUX!1!11ONE!" or snooty comments like "That was a good story. Not!" Be a constructive reviewer and write a review like this "That wasn't too bad. But I would like to give you a few tips to make it better... (Insert helpful tips and nice comments)." If I positively respond to a review, the story I'm writing will get better. It's all about proper encouragement. If you flame just to make people feel bad... Well that's just pathetic. If you can help me get better at my craft, come and read! If you're a n00b with a passion for flaming, please leave, because I won't take any of it and I won't waste my time.
2. I might be lazy with updates, but i'm sure that I will try to update my stories as soon as I can. I appreciate your patience.
3. Heres the third thing. I don't write Yaoi, Yuri or incest. But that doesn't mean I won't read Yuri or Yaoi, as long as it's tasteful. I completely respect the people who have got guts to write it. Besides, gay people are just like you and me, right? Except they like the same gender but love is love. You can't control it. Why hate someone for being in love with a person? Exactly.
4.Please do not copy my stories. Plagiarism is illegal, and by copying a writer's hardwork is disrespectful and unhonourable! I admire and respect origial stories, and I hope you will too, by keeping to your own ideas.
5. I might make a few spelling and grammer mistakes. I tend to forget to check my work, hehehe... Could you help me out by pointing out a mistake if you see one? Please? Thank you!
6. I don't like getting into arguements about shipping/characters/etc and I'm sure you don't either. If we happen to disagree on something, let's just 'agree to disagree' ok? You can say "I don't/do like (insert shipping/character/etc.) but I enjoyed your story/respect your opion/can understand why..." and I will respect your opinion. If you say "YOU'RE WRONG! (shipping/character/etc) SUX! I DON'T LIEK UR STORY! BLAH! BLAH!1ONE1" then you're off my good list. Seriously, if you have nothing better to do than pick a fight with me, don't waste your time. It will result in having you blocked.
Now that all that nasty business about flaming, ship wars, plagiarism and etc is over, let's get to the good stuff shall we?
Other websites I'm a member of:
I simply cannot apologise enough for not updating/keeping up with other author's fanfics. This year is very important for my GCSE's, I will not get a second chance at them and I HAVE to get 5 A to C grades. Or there's no way I'll be able to get a good job or live my dream as an author. So you're going to have to be patient. I will read all the stories I have reviewed in the holidays and I will update my stories then too. Thank you for being patient! Thank you!
~(If you skipped the bio)So you decided to look at my stories first. Review if you like them, I appreciate you taking the time to read these. Bye!~