Author has written 104 stories for Lazytown, ThunderCats, Bones, CSI: New York, Wicked, Tangled, Wonder Woman, NCIS, and Law and Order: SVU.
I'd like to thank my good friend dl-shipper34 aka Stuffy for the avvie.
So everyone is aware, I'm also known as cutepanda86 (youtube and DLC) and 18TCLover (Eye of Thundera.net, Azmom's ThunderCat Fantasia, and Guardians of Thundera).
I, 18lzytwner, solemnly swear to review every fic I read, no matter how old, young, stupid, lovely, amazing, or horribly written it is.
Of course this isn't in any sort of order but:
I love LazyTown (also reading and writing LazyTown fanfics), soccer, ThunderCats (also reading and writing ThunderCats fanfics), Bones (also reading and writing Bones fanfics), Wicked (musical and fanfic), SpongeBob, Justice League Unlimited, Smallville, CSI (all three of them), NCIS, NCIS: LA, Without a Trace, Cold Case, Law and Order (original, CI, and SVU), Person of Interest, Criminal Minds, Hawaii Five-O, Elementary, Blue Bloods, Psych, and watching movies.
I read Clive Cussler's Dirk Pitt novels, Carolyn Keene's Nancy Drew mysteries, anything about the Titantic, aliens, good murder mysteries, and graphic novels (I'm a DC girl).
I graduated college in May 2008 with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
To all my LazyTown readers: Thanks for supporting me - I have started my final LazyTown story which will bring the total to 39. I have always enjoyed the show and the fandom and I really appreciate everything my readers have done for me. You guys were always so understanding with my schedule and being able to post. Sportacus and Stephanie are the greatest!
To all my ThunderCats readers: Thanks for your support. I've written 19 stories (including on-shots). You guys have been very understanding and I always appreciate that. Lion-O and Cheetara forever!
To all my Bones readers: Thanks for your support. I've written a total of 20 stories (including one-shots). Thanks for hanging in there with me, I know my crazy updating can be rough. Brennan and Booth baby!
To all my Wicked readers: Thanks for your support. I've written 10 stories (including one-shots). Love the Fiyeraba. ;)
To all my CSI: NY readers: Thanks for your support. I've written 4 one-shots and they are all about D/L. ;)
To all my Tangled readers: Thanks for all your support. I've written 5 stories (including one-shots). Hope you enjoyed them. :)
To all my Wonder Woman readers: Thanks for all your support. I've written only 1 one-shot. Hope you enjoyed it. :)
To all my Law and Order SVU readers: Thanks for all your support. I've written only 2 stories so far and I'm working on a 3rd. Hope you're enjoying them. :)
To all my NCIS readers: Thanks for all your support. I've written only 1 one-shot. Hope you enjoyed it. :)
Favorite Show and Movie quotes:
1) LazyTown: Ziggy: "But I keep some of my best stuff in my teeth."
Stephanie: "Ohh! That's disgusting!"
Trixie: "Now I have to wash my brain out with soap!"
2) Danny Phantom:Danny to Vlad Plasimus: "I'll say it once and I'll say it again. You are one seriously crazed up fruit loop."
3) The Mummy: Rick: "I've been to Hamunaptra."
Rick: "Every damn day."
4) The Mummy: Evelyn: "Where are they taking him?"
Warden Gad Hassan: "To be hanged. Apparently, he had a VERY good time."
5) The Mummy Returns: Evelyn: "No harm ever came from opening a chest"
Rick: "Yeah, no harm ever came from reading a book either. Remember how that one went?"
6) The Mummy Returns: Izzy: "O'Connell, who the hell you been messing with this time, huh?"
Rick: "Oh, you know, the usual. Mummies, pygmies, big bugs."
7) SpaceBalls: Dark Helmet:"Say goodbye to your two best friends, and I don't mean your
pals in the Winnebago."
8) SpaceBalls: Dark Helmet: "So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph
because good is dumb"
9) SpaceBalls: to two black henchmen with a giant pick
Dark Helmet: "What about you guys?"
Henchmen: "Man, we ain't found shit!"
10) Batman Begins: Rachel Dawes: "You could die. At least tell me your name."
Bruce Wayne: "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me"
11) Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl: Will Turner: "What did he use for rope?"
Jack Sparrow:from beside them "Human hair."
12) Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl: Jack Sparrow: grabs her wrist "Ah, where is dear William?"
13) Robots: Fender: "We, sir..."
14) "NO!" (hands and face toward the sky) -- My sister upon watching the scenes for Bones and seeing Booth's big mistake.
15) Bones:FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth: "I've never been in a relationship like this. You know we're like two guys except you know you're not a guy." about their work relationship.
Dr. Temperance Brennan: "No, No I'm not." Later she says: "That would mean that, to me you are essentially a woman." More on their strange working relationship.
16) Bones: FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth "Sex. Socks. It's almost the same word."
17) Smallville: Lex Luthor "I know you've stolen from me before."
19) The Dark Knight: Alfred "I suppose they'll lock me up as well. As your accomplice..."
Bruce Wayne"Accomplice? I'm going to tell them the whole thing was your idea."
Unsafe External Link