Author has written 33 stories for Gundam Wing/AC, Star Wars, Silmarillion, Lord of the Rings, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Elder Scroll series, and Avengers.
10/8/2014 Update: Posted the second chapter in Measure of a Man. Have started Chapter 3 (Tony Stark), and am pondering a bit of an epilogue tying it in with Agents of SHIELD. Not sure if inspiration will strike there (I hope it does), but we'll see.
Criminal Acts & sequel: The epilogue is finished. I am waiting to post this until I start posting the sequel (currently untitled) so people who wish to can easily follow the second story. For the sequel, I have 2 1/2 chapters finished as well as a general outline as to what is going to happen in the long term. I will likely not start posting the story until I have first drafts of every chapter done, simply because I don't want people to read a bit of it and then have to wait for the next chapter. I like to post 1 or 2 chapters a week once it starts going up on the site. I'm also looking for someone to beta read it for me. If you are interested, drop me a line. I would like someone who's really willing to rip it apart so I can fix all the flaws I miss as the story's creator.
First and foremost, though I'm not sure how many people actually read these profiles, I want to apologize for those of you who may be waiting for the end of Criminal Acts and the sequel, as well as the sequel to Crashing Down. I have been rather ill and my return to writing has been slow as the healing process has been a major roller coaster of ups and downs. I promise that the stories I have on my plate will, at some point, be finished, because I am too invested in them to do otherwise. But I beg patience and understanding. Generally, I have found in my fifteen years posting fanfic that the community in general is awesome, so I have no qualms about posting my difficulties and assuming understanding. I appreciate it, as I appreciate the fact that you all read and seemingly enjoy my stories.
That being said, I want to thank everyone who's been reading my work. It really makes me feel good to go to the traffic page and see people from all over the world reading (and hopefully enjoying!) what I write. I absolutely love it, and wish I had more time to dedicate to working on these things. But they will get done eventually , slowly and surely, because it's a great escape. At any rate, here's what I have on my plate currently, in no particular order:
1. A possible sequel to "The Lord and the Lady" focusing on the time directly after Finduilas' death and the establishment of the later relationships between Denethor and his sons, particularly Faramir.
2. Batman Begins/Dark Knight fanfics. For starters, the "Moments in Time" fics are meant to be a series. I've finished Alfred and Gordon, I'm pondering doing one for Bruce/Batman, and perhaps one for Lucius, and maybe Harvey Dent. There won't be one for the Joker, as there's no way I want to get into his head. I may do a miscellaneous one, where I write several different points of view focusing on one single event (ex: the ferry incident in TDK). I think that is a challenge of the best sort...forcing myself to see the same thing through different peoples' eyes. But we'll see.
3. Two currently untitled Justice League animated fanfics.
4. The Epilogue and sequel to Criminal Acts. This, as you may have noticed, is taking me an exceptionally long time. Unfortunately, since I finished posting Criminal Acts both life problems and my own chronic illness have sapped my creativity and, generally, kicked my butt. I promise that I am still dedicated to the project, I just need a lot of patience. Criminal Acts itself took me over a year to write.
5. Avengers fics. Particularly a group of them dealing with my Phil Coulson headcanon. Believing in Heroes is the first of these and there may be more because Coulson is seriously a BAMF and if I weren't already married and he were real I would be all over that. Just saying.