Author has written 5 stories for My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア.
Hello world and welcome to my profile page!
If you're currently looking at this page, chances are, you've read one of my stories or are considering to read one of them!
Or I reviewed one of your stories. If that's why you're here, keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Anywho, for that small number of you who wandered onto my profile yet don't know who I am.
Hello! I'm TitaniumDragon22(I know it's a long name, just bear with me) a Boku no Hero fanfiction author, an IzuOcha shipper, and a total nerd.
I hope that you manage to find one or two stories here that you like. Unfortunately they are mostly long ones, I don't do well with one-shots.
Let's see... I might as well say some of my favorite anime to give you an idea of what kind of writing I do.
I like Boku no Hero Academia, obviously. But aside from that some of my favorites would be...
1. Anohana; Ok, I'm honestly just an incurable romantic at heart.
2. Spice and Wolf; Gotta love Holo and Lawrence, I've never shipped two characters so much(and if you know me, you know that's saying something)
3. Bakemonogatari; I love quipping and witty dialogue, that doesn't mean I'm good at writing it myself.
4. Durarara; Five story lines interacting with each other as the episode goes on? Sign me up! Though admittedly, this is something that I haven't tried out all that much.
5. Gintama; I like random comedy. I really like it too much. I usually ruin any serious scenes I set up by throwing in a joke for some reason. I'm sorry.
I've gotta put Hyouka in as an honorable mention. The only reason it's not topping the charts is because I read mystery, I don't write it.
Well, putting all that aside. here are my current stories!
"A Worthless Quirk"- My longest running and by far the most popular. I've been on hiatus for quite a while, but I will be making a return within the month of September 2018
"Army of One"- This is my outlet for absolutely random AUs I come up with. So yeah... Updates will be random and spontaneous.
"The Flame and the Feather"- My 'angsty' villain fanfic. I was aiming for a serious story, but it sorta fell into more of a comedy/family genre. I'm trying to wrap this one up.
"Superhuman Gifts"- My newest story! I have a few chapters backed up, so this is the only one with a reliable schedule that it follows(Every Saturday, very occasionally Wednesday)
"The Last Ones"- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I will eventually get back to this one. But it is currently on hiatus.