Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Profile (In Progress)
Time travel (explores alternate routes and results of different decisions)
Godlike (usually an avenue to explore slight tweaks to the power set for example Ichigo (Bleach) has a lot of wasted potential in terms of what he could theoretically do and what he actually does at least at the time of this writing.) Of course it’s more interesting if the opposition is similarly equipped in order to provide some semblance of a challenge.
Alternate powersets (similar to the godlike and sometimes going hand in hand. This would be like an Arrancar Ichigo story of a Naruto story where he has a bloodline limit)
Sudden Growth Spurts
· If you think the character is too young for the story then do a time skip or make them start out older in general. Kyuubi-did-it magic growth spurts with washboard abs just feels like lazy writing to me
· Would rather not waste my time reading what is essentially whining. There are often fics I come across that I would have read if not for the summary making it plainly obvious that it fell into this category. Maybe I should give them more of a chance but something about the whole idea of this sub-genre just doesn’t appeal to me.
· There are characters I dislike and would probably enjoy seeing them suffer in some way (A certain person from GOT comes to mind) however even them I would rather honestly read about characters that I don’t like than ruminate on my hatred for a particular character which just seems like a pointless waste of time to me.
· This is mainly a problem with in-universe consistency. Not once have I seen a ninja in the whole of the Naruto-verse wearing boots so when a description comes along and I see boots or steel tipped boots it kills my willing suspension of disbelief. Ditto for the Shinigami of bleach. It works for most series but in a series where there is a specific dress code for an organisation, I don’t think a character or OC should deviate just because you think something is cool and want to shoehorn it in.
I am everything (too many unrelated bloodlines in a Naruto story without a good reason)
· My problem mostly lies with the altering of parental genealogy than the ones where it is acquired via experimentation. Actually I quite enjoy the Orochimaru did it ones and it’s something that fits in with their characters.
· with “realistic” in them (generally end up sounding pretentious)
· with “Not good at summaries” in them (If you can’t even put in the effort to write a summary which is the main hook of your story then it does not inspire any confidence in your work.
· With misspelled word or wrong words. Not asking for perfect grammar but at least spellcheck your summaries. If you can’t have three of four lines of summary decently written then I don’t have much hope for the story itself.
· Divine Ersatz – A slightly different take on Juubi Naruto with a dash of Orochimaru-did-it thrown in. Prologue written.
· Golden Sage – Naruto has the Kyūbi extracted from him early but gets a few tweaks during the act. Basically a Yin and Yang release Naruto fic. Chapter and a half written.
· Heritage of the Clans – Currently posted so don’t have anything else to add.
· I Am Become Death – Shinigami powered Naruto. Just outline with nothing written at the moment
· Nine Pillars – still in the concept stages and honestly the fic that would require most effort on my part due to how many changes are made to the Naruto-verse prior to the beginning of the story.
· From the Ashes - Explores the Hell realm of bleach since it has received so little attention in the source material. Have six chapters outlined but only one written.
· Into the Abyss – Explores a what if scenario in which Kaien Shiba Survives his encounter with Metastacia. Less than a chapter written but notes till at least the beginning of bleach.
· Path of Ascension – This is the only story I have that mainly features an OC. Four chapters written and ten outlined. However, I don’t particularly like OC focused fics but for a few exceptions so it’s unlikely that I’ll ever like it enough to post it. It’s main focus was make the hollows (Arrancar Army in particular) a Spiritual power that could at least match the Gotei 13 on a good day rather than getting wiped out with no casualties on the other side even when they had 3 shinigami captains helping.
· SPIRIT – Made more as a joke on how it would be impossible for the otherworldly powers of bleach to remain hidden from the normal humans in this age of technology where one random selfie posted on Instagram could bring the whole memory erasure thing to light. Have less than a chapter written and honestly no idea where I am taking the story but it’s something I intend to work on in bits and pieces.
· Unwritten – Time travel fic featuring Ichigo as our traveller and the only stand out feature is that it’s not an Urahara-did-it fic. Two chapters written
Fate/Stay – Night
· Prime Convergence – Features Hive mind Shirou who is undoubtedly overpowered by human standards. Basically came about because I wanted shirou who had time alter as well as UBW. Ofcourse there a quite a few fics like that as well but hmm nope not gonna say till the first chapter is posted. Still working out some kinds such as the cause which I have two possibilities (the usual Grail/Zelretch[not really] did it).
Unsafe External Link