Author has written 21 stories for Teen Titans, Naruto, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Wrestling, Tsubasa Chronicle, One Piece, and Bleach.
Name: ... Randu-chwaaaaaan.
Hobbies: Fanfiction. DeviantArt. LiveJournal. Y-gallery.
My DevArt: www.randomdudette.deviantart.com
I kinda dare you to read my whole profile. It's okay if you don't. you suck, I'm kidding, not really
Bleach (Kenpachi/Mayuri), One Piece (Luffy/Mihawk/Sanji x Zoro), Tiger & Bunny (Nathan/ahaha!Ivan/Keith x Anthonio, Barnaby x Kotetsu), Eyeshield21 (Agon/Hiruma x Rui, Musashi/Kazuki), Axis Powers Hetalia (Feli/Gilbert x Ludwig, Heracles/Ivan x Sadiq), Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (KuroFaiKuro) Dragonball (Gohan/Piccolo, Goku/Vegeta), Naruto kinda sucks now (ItaKisa.)
Devil May Cry (Dante/Vergil), FFVII (Vincent/Cid, Kadaj/Yazoo x Loz), Assassins Creed (Altair/Malik), Resident Evil (Chris/Wesker)
DAMN YOU MISTER HOT BALDY SNAGGLEDTOOTHED DAINTY HANDS. AKA MARK STRONG.
It's actually anything with Mark Strong in it. But my favorites would be: Sherlock Holmes (Coward/Blackwood, Holmes/Blackwood/Watson), RocknRolla (Johnny/Archy, One Two/Archy), Stardust (Primus and/or Brothers x Septimus), Emma (Mr. Knightley/Emma, Churchill/Knightley, Churchill/Knightley/Elton, The Long Firm (Everyfuckingone/Harry), Body of Lies (Roger/Hani, Ed/Hani), Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (Hayden/Prideaux), Henry VIII (Henry/Thomas), Revolver (Billy/Sorter), Kick Ass (Dave/Frank)
There's actually more to that, like To End All Wars, The Way Back, Low Winter Sun... etc. Ugh.
But aside from that, I actually love a ton of other movies/series such as: Hawaii Five-0 (McDanno but Lori showed up and was a bitch), Serenity/Firefly (Jayne Cobb. Unf.), V for Vendetta (Oh god, Hugo Weaving.), Watchmen (Hnngg to JEH), Lord of the Rings (I adore them all)
The guy's amazingly... UNDER-rated. First of all, I hate the people who love to bash characters as great as this guy, and then, after typing into a forum, would go OHHELLNOYADIDNT! on some poor soul who happen to bash the person THEY happen to love. SHEESH. Grow up, will ya'? If you don't like your favorite characters getting bashed, then I suggest you stop hating on the awesome characters that Tite Kubo has created.
Again, I shall rant on how amazingly awesome this freaky scientist is. And if you're a Mayuri hater and would love to flame me, please, go on ahead... and TRY to convince me why I should hate this guy. Or you can waste your time saying utter nonsense such as 'OHHH, I HATE HIM SO MUCH!' or things such as 'HE SUX SOOO BAD'.
You're missing a ton of well, shit, by not liking this freak. Honestly.
Lesse, his first appearance amused me to no ends, and since I won't base this on my Yaoi fangirl sense, I'll have to say that his little argument with Kenpachi showed me how intelligent he is. Despite all the chaos happening, Mayuri has been able to see that something was wrong with the whole situation, and was brave-or annoyed enough- to bitch about it. Sure, you might say that the other captains noticed it, but Mayuri knew that Gin let the Ichigang go because they were needed for something, or some other plot that was going to take place afterward.
Next, sure, he was a total bastard to Nemu AND Ishida, and he lost. So what? I'm not making any excuses that he lost because Ishida used that gauntlet to gain powers and it's cheating yadiyadda... Hell, Mayuri uses gizmos and stuff like that as well. I'm just saying that he was amazingly knowledgeable of a Quincy's attacks and was able to asses the situation greatly. He has also modified his body to help him in combat, his ear-scythe and grappling arm are really neat even if they're fucking ass-scary. And to be honest, if Mayuri had killed Ishida off when he was sitting down and bleeding, Mayuri would have taken the win. But no, he's a bastard who likes to talk a lot, and be horribly mean, so yeah, he lost fair and square.
Not to mention that he has calibrated his Zanpakutou for an amazingly gooey and effective means of escape.
(Plus, tricking your subordinates THEN turning them to bombs is pretty cool though not advisable for sane people))
And... well... no one would say he isn't hot after seeing him nekkid. His ass speaks enough for his attractiveness. LMAO.
Mayuri vs. Sawatari. That was an interesting fight, and when someone says that Mayuri is no match for Kenpachi, you are terribly mistaken. Seeing as Sawatari mentioned that Mayuri's killing intent can be noticeable even if he hid his reiatsu proves this much. Again, Mayuri's intelligence and great strategy skills made him see Baura's weakness. Although he underestimated the bount, he quickly saw a pattern with the way Baura 'eats' then disappears and was able to think of a way to use that to his advantage. I am willing to admit that Kurotsuchi's strength is not much, even totaling to only 50, but even so, he is stronger than the mere Shinigami and possibly most/some of the taichous.
His battle data is brought down because of his weak ass physical strength-50 and agility-40. But he makes up for these with his intelligence and Kidou. His offense is strong-70 and is equally effective as his defense-70, his kidou and intelligence, as I've said earlier are his strong points which are 100.
Plus, his stamina and tolerance to pain is quite an amazing feat. To have almost half your body parts torn apart, with most of the internal organs destroyed, and still be able to stand and fight back-or stab your self-is not like any others.
Hi shikai is pretty interesting and unique compared to the other zanpakutou. Sure, it's a baby head and a trident, but this only proves that he is an interesting and unpredictable Captain. Plus, he can use the fact that his blood -along with Nemu- is immune the poison, and can escape if needed. His bankai is again, unpredictable. It's also pretty neat, and yes, the poison is clearly useful. You might say that it's weak, disgusting because it's a baby head on top of a caterpillar body... but I must say that this Bankai, Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou, was inspired and named after a Bodhisattva. If you don't know what that is, it's a deity who has attained enlightenment worthy of nirvana but remains to help others. (Okay, that's opposite of Mayuri, but it makes it far cooler) and skewering your opponents after poisoning them is brutal, and undeniably, cool.
Plus. Just saying Rip, Ashisogi Jizou is awesome. Saying his bankai makes me wow again...
Plus his fight with Szayel. One word. AMAZING. That's what you call crazy-prepared. Heck, he's one of the people who can rival Batman... in intelligence only. ROTFL. Not only was he prepared for the Espada's powers, but he was able to replace his and Nemu's organs in UNDER an hour. If that's not an amazing feat, I don't know what is. And come on, you have got to love him with his unseen immaturity with 'pranking' Szayel. No one does that, especially in a REAL battle. And if you haven't heard his 'perfect' speech, you've missed a lot... I shall show it to you then...
"There is no such thing as perfect in this world. That may sound cliche, but its the truth. The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it. But what's the point of achieving perfection? There is none. Nothing. Not a single thing. I loathe perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination. No place left for that person to gain additional knowledge or abilities. Do you know what that means? For scientists such as us, perfection only brings despair. It is our job to create things more wonderful than anything before them, but never to obtain perfection. A scientist must be a person who finds ecstasy while suffering from that antimony. In short, the moment that foolishness left your mouth and reached my ears, you had already lost. Of course, that's assuming you are a scientist."
As you can see, he can be philosophical and cruel at the same time. Again, I don't see a lot of characters pretty much like this guy. He has also modified Jizou so that he can be sealed when he turns on him, do you see any other characters doing that? My point exactly. Have you seen his battle with Szayel? If you haven't, then I suggest you get going and read/watch it... Szayel's defeat was wicked and cool at the same time.
I'm far too lazy to continue any further... so you'll have to make due with me ranting why...
Zaraki Kenpachi + Kurotsuchi Mayuri = AWESOME.
1. They're opposites yet alike in a way... I'll elaborate. Zaraki is the perfect sense of brawns, Mayuri is well -obviously- the brains... They tend to dislike each other, but they share a common trait. They both have this incurable blood lust, although they fill that in different ways... Zaraki prefers to fight a bloody fight, and Mayuri... prefers to dissect them.
2. They both have awesome lieutenants. Yachiru's a pink menace no body could ever hate, while Nemu is just a pretty and simple girl you just have to love. (plus, I think they're both the best girl buddies ever as Yachiru sees it.)
3. They're both so amazingly... non-boring. Zaraki's my second favorite character and you just HAVE to notice him (size, bells, reiatsu and his flashy self)... plus he is pretty funny and awesome at the same time... same goes for Mayuri... how can you ever ignore a guy like Kurotsuchi? Hell, you might try, but you have to look... he's too weirdly awesome.
4. They're both so... obvious... For me, it's really obvious that, Zaraki will forever be seme. (I saw a doujin GinZaraki in that order... and well... it was terrifying for me. And another doujin where Kenny was wearing a skirt... again, I don't want to see it anymore.) Mayuri, although he can be pretty seme-ish (he's in denial), is very uke for me. Heck, if you think about it, no guy in his size would ever be seme... sure he's as tall as Ichigo, but come on... he's a kilogram lighter than pencil-chan! (Yay, Ishida!) He's a lightweight to me, and will forever be one.
5. They're both awesome. Duh.
6. They have the neatest divisions... 11th is a division of tough guys who love fighting and stuff, and their arch enemy(next to the 4th) is the 12th... whom they like to bully. But put that thing aside, if the 12th are given enough reason to fight back, I think it'd be an awesome brawl... some drunk guys swinging their zanpakuto around and some body parts flying everywhere. A pretty picture. ahaha.
7. They're lacking in some parts, but they make up for it! Zaraki's strength and flexibility, and Mayuri's intelligence and preparations... Zaraki needs more common sense (sad but true) and knowledge in Kidou, and Mayuri needs more strength. Boom.
8. My lucky number... they're both. HOT.
9. (...) Both in denial... they don't really hate each other... I mean, Mayuri just made a ruckus and tried to slap Ikkaku so he'll see Kenpachi... teeheehee... and Ken-chan just so happen to stop him by holding his wrist... and they're face to face during meetings (and don't say it's because they're numbered or something, I know that, but I'm a fangirl, I see things differently) so they can see their hotness.
10. Love and hate relationship... in my point of view.
Boom. The perfect pairing for Lawlness, and Crack. Plus the sexiness and awesomness...
I just realized within the few months that my taste in guys have gone haywire and is now directed at high amounts of testosterone. Hmnn.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND INNUENDO WITH JUST ONE LOOK - I LIKE YOU.
IF YOU LAUGH AT CRACK BUT LOVE IT ANYWAYS - I REALLY LIKE YOU
IF YOU BASH PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST UNEXPLAINABLY MEAN/BUT STILL GIVE ADVICE TO THE NICE FOLKS - I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU
IF YOU ARE RANDOM - I LOVE YOU
IF YOU AREN'T AFRAID TO TALK ABOUT YOUR FAVE SHIPPINGS WITH ME - I ADORE YOU
IF YOU ARE A STALKER/CLOSET PERV/SLASHYAOI PERSON... LET'S ADOPT A BABY TOGETHER. (or if you are a dude... *winks*)