Author has written 18 stories for Harry Potter.
Welcome to my profile page!
Yes, so I need to introduce myself first. I'm Naureen and working tirelessly in the corporate world. I started here back when I was still in Uni with Momentum (which is my baby and an epic almost), and here I am, still a major fan of Remus and Sirius. Some obsessions we never grow out of. :">
Anyway, I should also add that there were quite a few lovely people who took the time and effort to translate a few of my fics and English isn't your first language, then please do check them out:
2. The lovely royale-de-luxe who translated He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not to French here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5699810/1/Il_maime_il_ne_maime_pas
3. royale-de-luxe also translated Dating Remus Lupin to French here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5738610/1/Sortir_avec_Remus_Lupin
4. The wonderful Sychen who translated Dating Remus Lupin into Chinese here:
5. The awesome Zaria Strange who transalated My Arranged Gay Marriage to French here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5954049/1/Mon_mariage_gay_arrange
6. The utterly brilliant SiriusXRemus who translated My Arranged Gay Marriage to Chinese here: www.myfreshnet.com/BIG5/literature/indextext.asp?free=100118968
9. Nhiallys also translated He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not to Spanish here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6546744/1/Me_quiere_no_me_quiere
10. The lovely Shanyra who translated Between Dreams and Reality to French here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6966830/1/Entre_Reve_et_Realite
12. The lovely Snow6594 who translated With You in Nowhere to Chinese here: and Part two here:
13. The fantastic Lilu's Mischiefs who translated Momentum to Spanish here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10668851/1/Momentum
14. The awesome PeanutBrownie who translated He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not to Chinese here:
15. And lastly, Fumiko Shidoku who translated Momentum to Slovak here:
Right, so feel free to experiment with characters in my fics by writing, translating or drawing or even messaging me to hold out completely pointless and lengthy discussions :D.
So, yeah, now that we're done with the formalities, on with the read!